All Comments on 'A Wedding With Dhipa'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LadyJeanneLadyJeanneover 18 years ago
Very well done, Dr. M!

This is fantastic. It's a woman's fantasy, and you capture it sensitively and with a thoughtful imagination. And it's hot as hell! Those of us who were sent to the 'good girls don't' school of sex often fantasize how insatiable we'd be if only we didn't feel so damned guilty about liking sex! You're a wonderful storyteller. Terrific work. Thanks, LJ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The fetish for the forbidden

So like the Pakistani weddings I have been to - NOT! I loved her humiliation. Wanted to be the one doing it to her. Nice writing style.

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
Awesome Slut

This Slut deserves sequels she is just so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ridiculous

Ridiculous lack of background research here. "Pakistani" isn't a language. Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Balochi are. The names are also a mess- Deepa is a Hindu name. There are Hindu Pakistanis, of course, but they generally don't have brothers with Arabic names. The slips make this totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
RE: Ridiculous

First of all, this is a perspective piece, which means that the lack of familiarity with Pakistani languages and customs would be offered as a part of the narrative to better grant immersion with the doctor's part.

Second of all, the names don't always have to match with region, religion, or regime. Sometimes parents name their children outside of the stereotypical nuances of naming. Sometimes people move to new locals, the point is things happen, and names are as varied as faces, races, and breast sizes, because variety is the spice of life.

Finally, this is clearly a writer with some talent. Let's give credit where credit is due. For someone to criticize a few minor misgivings about names and languages, is utterly pedantic. Particularly when you consider the intended content of the story. Would the story be as good without the thematic and character elements? No. Is the story intended to be pornographic in nature? Yes.

In other words, here at literotica, the point is the porn, not the substance. Don't criticize those authors who add good substance for better story, just because you're well...nuts.

I probably should've checked comment dates before posting, but I'm doing this anyway -- and it's anonymous cause I don't have a Literotica account.

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
DHIPA Gets LOVED By Her MAN!

Doctor's Understanding of DHIPA's Need For Constant Humiliation and His Thrill Of Making It Happen Makes Me EXTREMELY Excited Through This Whole Story! VERY WELL WRITTEN!

bikergroschenbikergroschenover 4 years ago
nice chapter for the DEBT series

Hi Dr, 4 starts from me only (compared to your other excellent work) as again the lack of spell check is anoying, plus the scenes have had so much more potential...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please

This is my favorite literotica piece since years and years ago!

More Dhipa please!! I love the scenes and the humiliation. It always gets me off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Spell checker

I can't, not pickup on the irony of “bikergroschen's” comment about spell checks. …start/star could have slipped by but anoying/annoying might have been caught.

“Hi Dr, 4 starts…”

”…the lack of spell check is anoying, …

Good story, thanks. LB

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Bit different than what I thought it would be not bad but something is just off but can’t put my finger on it

theretiredmarinertheretiredmariner3 months ago

Please, please can you write a follow-up, brilliant, really enjoyed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous