A Week Before Her Wedding: Day 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly pulled away from her and downed the shot and placed the glass on the coffee table. He then got up and picked up the camera and began focusing on her again. By now Genevieve was not as keen on the nude photography mission anymore. Instead she longed for him to follow his senses and take her without requiring any more prods from her. But he did not look like he about to abandon his mission.

Frustrated, Genevieve thought. "How stupid can men get?" but did not feel it right to be any more blatant than she had already been thus far. And she admonished herself, looking down at her lovely breasts. "Patient girl, he'll eventually come back to his senses and if he doesn't then tough luck for him. We just have to knock some into him!"

Antonio came over to her, camera in one hand and positioned her in such a way that she had both her hands over her head and resting on the couch. She used her fingers to grip the top of the couch so as to release the strain in her arms. And this pose had a fantastic effect on her lovely breasts. They got the lift Antonio obviously was looking for.

The Demi Moore hairdo accentuated her already lovely and flushed face. He then knelt in front of her and slowly tugged on the shorts at the hips. Genevieve helped him by lifting her butt a little and he easily slipped it off her. He gazed at her clean-shaven pussy for a long time and she wanted to pull his face in between her legs but exercised restraint. He placed his palms on both her knees, pulled her slowly forward until her butt as on the edge of the couch and then gently pried her legs apart. She was unbearably excited. She wanted to desperately touch herself but again she held back. She liked the way he seemed to be confidently taking charge of the situation all on a sudden, and she wanted to prolong the thrill that seemed to flow through her mind and body now.

It reminded her of her days with Earl when all she had to do was be accommodating to all his whims and fancies and he would fulfill all her cravings with his uncanny knack of knowing how to satisfy a horny woman. By the time Earl was done with her, she would have experienced multiple orgasms, the likes of which has never happened with Sebastian. Even the brief romance between her and Thomas was extremely satisfying physically. Where Earl was rough and tactless, Thomas was gentle and thoughtful and knew how to push all her buttons. She reflected on her two former lovers some more. Genevieve felt like a slave when they got going, the only difference being she was a willing slave to Thomas while she was forced into behaving like one by that bastard Earl! She had often wished Thomas had would come back into her life.

She shook herself from her reveries and focused on the present. Antonio was sitting plumb in from of her spread out thighs and her hot & wet pussy. All she wanted to do at that point was to move forward some more and brush herself against his lips straddling him around his neck with her legs! She wondered how he could continue to resist. By then she had her fingers curled around in his hair. She looked down at him with pleading eyes. He then stood up and moved away and snapped some more pictures. Real close ups of her lovely legs and her wide-open vagina with the soft and quivering clitoris. By now Genevieve had totally lost interest in the photo shoot, not that that she was overly interested in it in the first place. To her it was the only rouse she could think of to get Antonio to make a move on her and in that she felt she had succeeded. The communication was complete. The only issue before her now was to get that idiot off of that camera and start some real action. Without realizing, she lowered her arms and began to gently rub herself, leaning forward some more and spreading her thighs wider for effect. Antonio snapped up at least four shots of her fingering herself. A mischievous glint came to Genevieve's eyes. She cupped her breasts in both hands and gently rubbed them. Antonio almost tripped over in his anxiety to come closer to get better angles of her action.

She thought. "Geez, does that turn him on so much? Well, if that's what he wants, that's what he'll get" she thought and she proceeded to play with her vagina, gently inserting a finger every once in a while. She could see the bulge in his shorts. She knew that he needed one final shove to really get going.

She cooed. said. "Hey, Antonio, I am ready for another shot. How about you?"

He said, no but please go ahead and he poured her a shot.

She said. "Now it's my turn to choose again, right?"

And he eagerly replied. "Yes, Yes, it is your turn now."

She beckoned him over to the couch and he moved over to her. She was sitting upright on the edge of the couch and he was standing very close to her; his hips almost in level with her face and her eager lips. She placed the tequila on the coffee table and proceeded to unzip his shorts. She slowly pulled them off and he hurriedly slipped out of his boxers and T-shirt. He was totally nude now. She could not help comparing the cocks of the other men in her life and thought that he would rank somewhere in the top, not the best but certainly not wanting. She eagerly moved her face closer to him and flicked her tongue all over his stiff penis. It had been a long time since she had satisfactory oral sex since Sebastian was not keen on it. She had been craving for the vitamins she had been sorely missing since the days with Earl ended. While Thomas enjoyed making love to her mouth with great finesse, earl enjoyed fucking her mouth with great gusto. She had enjoyed both techniques equally. She now took Antonio's hardness into her mouth fully and lowered he face onto his shaft. A straight hard cock felt good inside her mouth.

He slowly pulled himself away and encouraged her to down the shot, which she gladly did. Then she wrapped her hands around his naked waist and pulled him even closer and closed her eager mouth onto him again.

Antonio suddenly pulled off and said. "Genevieve, I need that shot now."

And he poured himself one and came over and this time boldly asked her. "My favorite part of your body is different this time"

She said. " Antonio, you know you could have any part of my body that you like or eat me in whole if you want to. I am all yours, darling!" "Oh, how I have dreamed of this moment all these years!"

He did not say anything but set his glass down and gently pushed Genevieve back into the couch and made her lie down flat on her back first and then turned her around so that she lay flat on her stomach. He then started licking her milky white ass with a fervor that she found quite astonishing in Antonio. Thee he applied salt generously on her lovely ass and licked it clean and then gulped his shot down. He then spent a few minutes lovingly licking her ass, his tongue exploring every single square inch of it. She loved the way he flicked his tongue in and out of her anus and helped him in any way she could by lifting her butt slightly. Soon she found herself being flipped over on her back again with her legs spread-eagled. Her fingers went to her pussy and gently parted her vagina and looked at him invitingly. He needed no further invitation. He lavished her with the most sensual loving she had ever had from a man's lips and tongue before.

All the pretensions were gone by now.

Genevieve looked at him and said. "Antonio, I need you inside me. I cannot wait any longer, please darling?"

Antonio loved to see her beg this way. He was getting very excited too but became suddenly serious and asked her.

"Genevieve, we need to talk first. Can you assure me that you'll not feel bad or regret it afterwards if we went the whole nine yards tonight?"

She thought for a moment and replied.

"Listen Antonio, I assure you that I'll not regret our actions tonight or feel guilty because this is probably the last time I'll ever do this. I wanted to get this craving out of the way before Sebastian married me. I am sure once he does, I'll feel a sense of belonging and I will re-arrange my entire life. Priorities will be different and I may never have to seek bliss outside of my relationship with him even if he is inadequate in bed. And I chose you because I have always thought about you in that way for a long time and had developed a craving for you. And you have also confided in me that your sex life was not all that wonderful either. But more than all that, it is because I also trust you absolutely."

Antonio had one more question. "Would it be okay with you if we made love in your bed?"

She assured him. "Not a problem."

That seemed to settle the issue for him because without another word he bent down and gently lifted her off the couch and went over to the bedroom. She wrapped her arms around his neck and happily let him carry her into the bedroom his lips nibbling her juicy nipples.

Suffice to say in conclusion that there was no shortage of orgasms that night for the two of them. She had him fill all her orifices repeatedly, which he willingly and capably obliged. She finally had her fill of the vitamin E she so longed for. What amazed her was his resurrections. He seemed to be able to get it back up and running in no time over and over again. And she finally also got to enjoy being made violent love to in absolute darkness, with her hands tied to the bed-post and screaming all the way to orgasm. She could hear Wiley howling in the front room wondering what the screaming was all about! She remembered falling asleep with him still inside her and her arms holding on to him tightly. It amazed her that for the first time, that it was she who fell asleep when the man was still hot and stiff inside her. Her last thought was that it was well worth all the efforts and risks she had to take. She was also happy because she absolutely knew and believed that she would remain monogamous for he rest of her life or at least for a larger part of it. Except of course making love to Julia at least once but that can come later. And with this last thought, she drifted off into a fitful sleep.

12