All Comments on 'A Week in Brighton'

by graymangazer

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
CuriousMaryCuriousMaryalmost 10 years ago
Tasty!

Many flavours combined in this story.

I enjoyed both parts, very much.

Lisa went inside Lauren's web like a kid in the candy store after being denied sugar.

Poor thing...

I'd comment on John's weaknesses, but ...being like that brought Lisa back.

Hell, I need to check that side of Brighton and find me a Lauren.

*ads new line to bucket list*

49greg49gregalmost 10 years ago
Wow!!!!

What a ride! I started to read this last night, but before I got very far I knew that this story was too intense for me to read just before going to sleep. I wouldn't be ABLE to sleep!

I identified with John, so while I found the scenes between Lisa and Laura intensely erotic, the anguish of John's predicament was even more intense. Yes, I know I know, I identify too closely with characters in such well written stories, and this story is extremely well done.

I like the character development, it feels very true to life. I know I've met couples like John and Lisa, been together a long time, loving each other, neither ever considering leaving the other. I wonder how they would react if the wife suddenly met someone where the chemistry was as powerful as Lisa and Laura. I suspect something similar.

The comments by CuriousMary are right on, John's quiet personality was what brought Lisa back. If he had barged in on the scene he filmed, or at any point demanded or screamed, or hit ... Lisa would have been driven to Laura and would have had the ugliness of his last act as a husband to reinforce her decision to stay with Laura for ever. Or until Laura cast her into the role of a servant or employee so another woman could be seduced.

Excellent story, pure raw eroticism mixed with great storytelling. It also has the bonus of the reader imagining the very erotic situations that Lisa and John would be experiencing in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well that was just awful.

Saves me from needing to read chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stupid anonymous

Duh! Sums up some of the anonymous comments, you just read chapter two stupid. I wonder if you actually read anything?

Volume33Volume33over 9 years ago
Unique story

Having spent some time in Brighton I can say that this is believable. Very well put together and thought provoking.

Good stuff.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Shame about the ending. Disliked John from the start, guess it was the whole "threesome" fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kill the bitch

Just kill both these bitches, they are nothing but female loser skanks anyway... To take her back just shows how pathetic you made the lead character... Cut all these sluts into pieces and use them for bait, worthless tramps...

graymangazergraymangazerover 8 years agoAuthor
Anony?

Anonymous, thanks for your comments. I'm sorry you didn't like the story, but any feedback is welcome. I also feel you have some issues with women in general, perhaps the characters here are a little too close to home? But whatever, it's good to get a reaction. One question though: if you thought the first chapter was "a huge pile of shit," what drove you to read the rest of the story?

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 8 years ago
I enjoyed it . . .

. . . found it very erotic. Pushed my buttons and rang my bells. Thanks very much.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 7 years ago
This is not a "feel good" story.

Yes, at the end Lauren attempted feebly to act unselfishly (and shed tears as she walked away), but that redeems her behavior (behaviour? You Brits and your superfluous u's!) not at all.

Much was revealed to Lisa about her hidden desires during her Lauren interlude, but she learned all this at the cost of any chance at happiness. She was forced into a choice between her husband, to whom she had promised her loyalty and who she now knew could never satisfy her the way Lauren had ... and her newly unearthed passion for submission, humiliation and for Lauren. Whatever choice she makes, she loses something vital to her well-being.

And her husband, even though she ultimately returned to him, leaves Brighton with a different woman than he arrived with. John will always know that his wife loves another more than she loves him (though I hardly think he realizes how profoundly Lisa has changed); Lisa will forever long for Lauren's touch and domination. Can their marriage recover? Who knows? It seems doubtful. It will certainly never be as it was.

And why was she faced with this painful dilemma? Because Lauren (with no thought for anything but her own satisfaction) wanted a new toy.

Yes, Lauren did appear to have developed real feelings for Lisa by the end, but no, I can't feel any sympathy for Lauren's ultimate distress. I do hope she learned something. And, perhaps, feels a fractional part of the devastating heartbreak she unfeelingly set in motion.

*****

Great story, graymangazer. It made me feel things and feel them strongly. It, therefore, qualifies as art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
^That author is the world biggest faggot and cuckold/wimp!!!!

....His most erotic thing was a beating of his wife !!! Ha ha ha!!!! We life in a decadent society, where brain sick people, like that author can write such a crap without being accountable for!!! How idiotic!!!

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years agoAuthor
Laugh

I've gotta laugh anony, your comments are getting more and more moronic and indecipherable- oh I'm sorry you probably don't understand that word- I have to laugh because I can't help picturing a gibbering guy with foaming mouth, whose normally only allowed crayons.

For heaven's sake write a coherent review and be confident enough in yourself to put a name to it. Your childish insults impress no one.

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years agoAuthor

Anony, I invite you to write to me, no infantile name calling, let me know why you think you need to slag anything that doesn't agree with your mind set?

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Messy and a little tragic

It's a bit like real life love in that it's so confused. I honestly didn't get the feeling Lisa chose John at the end of the story though. I got the feeling Lauren chose for her, which is a bit sad because despite John's conditions, Lisa has solved nothing really. She still isn't committed to John completely, after all the final decision wasn't hers, which means regardless of any agreements, Lisa could find herself drawn away again. I don't have sympathy for Lauren or her little harem, because they've already allowed themselves the luxury of less than complete commitment. None of the central characters in the story displayed any real fidelity, but John's slip was the least egregious because he seemed to believe the whole thing was a lark. How could he have known his wife's commitment was so frangible? He's still guilty though, because his own lust for a fantasy gave Lisa the tacit permission to display her own lack of emotional fortitude.

Despite the condemnation of the character's actions, the story itself was well-crafted, so I gave it 4 stars. Because there wasn't a single likeable character in it (no one to actually root for), it couldn't get 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great writing - lousy ending

The interactions between Lisa and Lauren were beautifully written. However, the further development of John's role was an unwelcome distraction and led to a sad but disappointing conclusion.

Short stories are not novellas and too many authors seek to round off a plot line which only detracts from the enchantment of the story. Here, it has been curtailed to the point that it can no longer flow into a longer work. Shame. I gave it 4 stars for the writing.

V.S.

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 3 years ago

Not an interest I follow, nor really, understand. Well I understand a lot better now !! . But well written, erotic and we got to know the characters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An amazing sad story. I list my wife to another man in my case. So I know how John felt. You captured the hurt perfectly. I don't usually read stories like this one. But I really enjoyed it. I think because it struck home with me.

Curious MaverickCurious Maverickalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 feels a bit weaker than the 1st. Ending was rushed and a curve ball, feels like the second act was unnecessary almost.

Secondly the bdsm felt a bit weak, or underwhelming vs the expectations I had of Lauren. As she had 2 other subs already and a large house, a playroom would have fit nicely.

Overall I liked it was it didn't have the payoff at the end I was hoping for.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the seduction from husbands view point! Please write more of stories like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergraymangazer@graymangazer
attempting to write, to share my fantasies, hoping someone will enjoy them. I like sports, cooking, computing and travel. My ideal woman? I really love all kinds but especially redheads. I would love to hear from anybody, even if just to chat, I will always reply. In the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES