All Comments on 'A Week in Venice'

by 88tickertape

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love. Masterfully crafted story from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

It has a believable plot and is so well written. The frequency of sex was unrealistic but a great 5 star story. Makes me think about what I might have missed out on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Funny! but it's worth 1 star

wow what a fucking skank whore mommy is...I wouldn't fuck that diseased STD scum for anything...

katibkatibover 6 years ago
First-Rate

Unusually good story telling; author needs a few corrections in grammar, but those slips were hardly a distraction for this reader.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Absurd to the point

of being silly

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How many sexual ghost fantasies where in this story? Fantasies fantasy or fantasize. Your phantom new meanings to that word were a bit much to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
trash

no logical reasoning, reads like an r/incels story (when they're not busy being misogynists), she bumps his crotch and immediately offers to "relieve him"? fuck off.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME

Regardless I still enjoyed the story

What about Jennifer finding the pictures

fb90fb90over 6 years ago
Boots

This story was perfect. I wish you elaborated more on the sons love of boots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Spelling

I am so sorry i am an 81 year old man and the spelling put me right off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A LAW SHOULD BE PASSED WHEREBY IT WOULD BE A MOTHER'S DUTY, & HER UNALIENABLE RIGHT, TO TEACH HER SON HOW TO FUCK & HOW TO TREAT WOMEN WITH RESPECT. IF SHE CAN NOT DO THAT FOR HEALTH REASONS THE COURT WOULD APPOINT A 'SUBSTITUTE MOTHER'.

My mom took me to Venice after i turned 18.

A virgin I went to Venice, a virgin i came back.

I was 19 and a half when i lost virginity.

I was a late bloomer, but later on i caught up with my generation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not very believable.

You would have written that on your computer so what the hell happened? What does PHANTASY mean?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You lost me...

You lost me early with "shall... i help you with that?"

I mean, come on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lied

Please note it is lay down or laid down not lied down.

Lied is to tell a lie.

1☆

MisterteaMisterteaabout 3 years ago
Grammar

Actually it's 'lie down' (present tense) or 'lay down' (past tense).

Colin66Colin66about 3 years ago

Ignore the comments about the grammar and spelling. Yes, there were errors but there was something very unique about the way this story was written. I can't quite put my finger on it right now but I enjoyed the story immensely. There are many authors who write a story with no errors at all, yet their stories have nothing particularly memorable at all. Better to write a memorable story with errors, as you have done. You can use free software at Reedsy.com to fix spelling errors. try it out!

I also loved that the story was set in Europe rather than some mid-west US town and the guy has a massive cock etc etc.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story. Except for the extremely late interest as to the development of their son, the relationship between mother, father and son was absolutely wonderful and remarkable. The passion, intimacy and sensual emotions displayed between mother and son was almost spiritual. The fact that they could continue the relationship later in live is remarkable. The sexual relationship between Jennifer and son/husband is unbelievable. To have two children and take/make the quality time to be with each other that often, I can not fathom. I hope the names to protect family & friends, because I would hope this story could be real life for someone.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Wow, I'm very impressed and jealous. Well written and descriptive. Very hot, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really liked this story it felt so real!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jarhead92Jarhead92over 1 year ago

this was a great story loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous