A Week in Venice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "Have fun, Mom. In fact I'm in a hurry too." And we hang up.

I quickly ran back to my dorm room, locked the door from the inside, and browsed the third album. There was a photo of Mom in the snow, wearing nothing but snow boots and a white wollen knit cap. Mom smiled lovingly. Her hair fell over her large round tits, and she was standing with her legs spread, so I could see her beautiful hairy pussy and the slightly opened labia. But it was her smile that made the photo special. Mom had been thinking of me, and was smiling at me. I masturbated while I thought of making love to Mom in the snow. I came so violently that I couldn't hold my sperm under my foreskin, and squirted all over the floor.

***

What I had left behind in Venice was my insecurity. I felt strong and confident and that did not remain unnoticed. In any case not by Jennifer, a drop-dead gorgeous student at my college. She was smart, lively, quick-witted, and --or so I thought-- quite out of my league.

Not so. Mom had been right about girls' hunting instincts. The fact that I was the only guy not chasing her had piqued Jennifer's curiosity. We started dating, and our third date ended as happy as anyone could wish. After giving her everything I had for forty minutes, she reached a stratospheric orgasm. "Fuck!!!" she yelled when she climaxed. It took her several minutes to recover. "What the fuck was that? I thought you were the campus wallflower and I was your first date. Where the fuck did you learn that?"

I smiled. "I had a good sex teacher."

"Yeah right," said Jennifer. "Who would that be? Your mom?"

Many years have passed. Jennifer and I are still together, and we have two beautiful children, a daughter and a son.

I have never told Jennifer about Mom, even though my sex life with Mom has been an enormous boon to my sex life with Jennifer.

Whereas our friends with small children look exhausted and worn out, Jennifer and me are radiantly happy and full of energy.

"I need to ask you guys," our friend Mireille asked when she and her husband Neil were visiting us for supper. "You're raising two kids, like us, and you deal with the same broken nights. Yet you look like 20-year olds and like madly in love with each other. What's your secret?"

"Sex," said Jennifer casually. "Unlimited, glowing hot sex. A good half-hour fuck before we get out of bed. A quickie before we go to work. Another quickie in a restroom if we manage to meet for lunch. Another quickie right after we get home -- while the kids watch a cartoon. Another proper fuck on the couch when the children are in bed. And then two or three times before we go to sleep. And whoever of us happens to wake up during the night wakes the other for a slow fuck. That's just the weekdays of course -- during the weekend we have a long fuck during the children's afternoon nap."

Neil nervously dropped his knife and Mireille gazed at Jennifer in disbelief .

"That's why we're on this protein-rich diet," said Jennifer, carefree. "Do you like the oysters?"

"You're fucking kidding us," said Mireille.

"Not at all," said Jennifer. "Ten fucks a day. We've become real experts. I can even squirt now. We climax together like fucking Mount Pinatubo. Would you like a demonstration?"

I bursted out in nervous laughter. Mireille gave Neil a meaningful glance, and Neil looked guilty.

"Cut the bullshit Neil," said Jennifer. "Fuck Mia tonight. For two hours. I will call her tomorrow, and if you haven't fucked her brains out, I will send my man here and he will do it for you."

"Tonight is not really a good time," said Mireille meekly.

"Cut the bullshit Mia," said Jennifer. "We fuck right though my periods as well. It's bliss. I've never had any menstrual pain since. Never mind the mess. You guys don't have a washing machine?"

***

Despite our wonderful sex life, being unfaithful to Jennifer is a terrible burden. So much so that Mom and I stopped being lovers for several months. It made both of us so depressed that Dad begged us to start seeing each other again. And so we did.

Jennifer knows about my strong attachment to Mom, and sometimes I worry that she will find out that we are lovers, and I think of confessing everything to her.

"He is such a mommy's child," I heard her say on the phone to her girlfriend Gina. "If you see how he is taking care of her and talking to her... I would be suspicious if he wasn't fucking me silly all day." Then she laughed exuberantly and I knew she wasn't serious.

Mom and I are seeing each other once every two weeks, when Jennifer stays with the children at her parents' house. I spend the night with Mom and we make love until we're completely exhausted, and sleep naked in each other's arms. Mom always likes to lie on top of me and feel me inside her while she falls asleep. I tell her it's not good for her but that's how she wants it. We tell each other sex stories, masturbate to Mom's pictures together, or take turns to masturbate while the other one watches. And we celebrate the wonderful love that only a mother and son can have.

[Names have been changed to protect the privacy of my family and friends.]