All Comments on 'A Week on the Lake Ch. 03'

by Megamuffin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CharlieMollyCharlieMollyover 9 years ago
I am really enjoying...

your story and writing!! Look forward to reading Part 4! And I wish there were more parts with Will and Eva afterwards. I'm just saying... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eh.

I think this story is absolutely hot, but it's an absolute turn off when I keep seeing 'their' used instead of 'there' and other grammatical mistakes.

Perhaps give your chapters a second look to see that major grammar errors are non-existent?

Other than that, excellent story ;)

MegamuffinMegamuffinover 9 years agoAuthor
Anon

Thanks for the mostly positive feedback.

I just did a search on this chapter and I was able to find one instance of "their" instead of "there." And the best part is that my protagonist makes a point to articulate his own annoyance with Laura's atrocious spelling.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Little Miss Muffin has a megamind

Her mind is fast and furious. At my age, my mind seems be two to three cunts off the pace. But, I'm willing to try to keep UP even if I must lay back and lick the problem from another viewpoint!

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Oh what a tangled web we weave!

Be careful what you ask for...you might get more than you bargained for. Well thought out and written as always! Looking forward to the 'bonfire' as it sounds like it's going to be really special, especially for the 'youngsters'. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have potential but you ruined it by adding a blak guy. Being a woman I don't find it attractive sorry. I didn't get past the first page. But maybe the Will story will be better.

MegamuffinMegamuffinabout 1 year agoAuthor

I wouldn't get your hopes up, anon. Your boy MegaMuffin likes a colorful orgy. Go ahead and look elsewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMegamuffin@Megamuffin
1103 Followers
5/1/2023 I was about to post AWOL3 chapter 3 when I came across a passage that wasn't quite working, so I am rewriting one scene. I don't think I've ever had Will get into a foursome with Eva, Becky and Kaylee before so it needs to be worthy of such an event, and in the curren...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES