All Comments on 'A Week to Remember Ch. 05'

by Chris Cross

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
phoenixphairphoenixphairover 18 years ago
great as always

I always look forward to seeing a new story from you. Your illustrations are fantastic. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sexy as

Yours are the best stories in the illustrated section. Your pictures are a total turn on and the writing's great too. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
has to be a five - would give a six if could

Excellent, and the illustrations in this one are amongst the hotest, esp the woman showing her cunt lips to us all. Wooooo! I love the symetry of a woman's cunt. It never ceases to surprise me when a woman says her cunt is ugly. Never seen an ugly one in my life, especially plump and aroused. Well done.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 18 years ago
it's a six

my previous comment did not register. THis is a wonderful story series, well illustrated. The last pic set is amazing re the woman on all fours showing one of life's most beautiful sights - a plump and aroused cunt. If only all women realised what a sexy, attractive place they have between their legs; especially aroused. Ladies, learn to love your cunts more, they are beautiful and this writer and illustrator does the best portraits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A WEEK TO REMEMBER CH 5

LOVE THE STORIES LOVE THE PICTUERS TOO SHOULD BE MORE....THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ànother good un

I really liked the story and the illustrations are great!!

Tang232Tang232over 11 years ago
Great story

Hey Chris 0 Brilliant story

Please keep writing i enjoyed it from the characters (yours?) shock that she was bisexual to the utter enjoyment of you both

Good job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous