A Week to Remember Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris Cross
Chris Cross
149 Followers

"Oh,yes!" Her arms pushed up against my grip but I kept her pinned to the bed, slipping one arm behind her shoulders to pull her up against me. Our bellies smacked together. "Ahhhh!" Her head pressed back into the pillow, teeth gritted. "Ghnnn!" Adele's thighs lifted, I remember the hard feeling of her heels on my butt as she pulled me into her even as I pulled her up against me, still rocking my hips, my stomach muscles protesting at it all. The sounds of my cock moving in and out became wetter, more noticeable, she gasped with each thrust "Ohh! A-huh! Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh!" then her head jerked forward, sparkling eyes opening to stare down to where we were joined. Mouth open wide, teeth parted, she made a silent 'O' with her lips, eyes squeezing shut momentarily to open again looking straight into mine. I stared back into her hazel eyes as Adele suddenly looked shocked, sucking in a deep breath as if to scream in horror.

And then the worldexploded a dark red as we came together. I hadn't even realised I was close to orgasm. Adele cried out repeatedly, arms and thighs trembling, her pussy dancing around my twitching cock. I cried out too, I don't remember what; her name, something unintelligible? My heart made my chest and head pound as my ears rushed and liquid fire pulsed through my cock. My muscles froze and locked into place. We were suspended in time together for a few seconds at the zenith of our pleasure and then gravity seemed to crash down on us and we slumped into a hot and wet tangle of limbs. Gasping for breath, hearts pounding, head hammering. It was as if a fever had broke; my almost dark desire to somehow make Adele pay (for what exactly I don't know) was gone. I look back on all this and can only think it was the closest to pure, animal lust that I have ever been.

It was a full minute before either of us spoke or moved. Adele groaned. The noise brought me to my senses again. My head was pounding as I opened my eyes to look and see how she was. Her breasts were rising and falling rapidly as she got her breath back, hair plastered to her forehead in places with the sweat that covered both our bodies in a slick sheen. My left arm was thrown out across her belly and rose and fell in time with her breathing. Hell, how long had we been at it? Wait, we'd actuallybeen at it. I couldn't quite believe it. Implications loomed at the back of my mind, but I ignored them. Shifting my weight to lie alongside her better, I patted her on the stomach, the slick flesh around her belly button shining under the light. I said her name and Adele's eyes flickered open and found mine. I moved my hand up to the side of her face, patting it and asking.

"Are y' alright?"

Her heavy eyelids blinked slowly, her mouth opening and closing once before Adele could find her voice.

"Y' kiddin'? Tha...' was great. Really. Fuckin' Great. You've no idea how much I've wanted that. " she paused a moment and I wondered if she meant me specifically or just cock in general. "God, you've worn me out. M'knackered." I felt the same way too. But knew I'd need to do something about my head before I could get any sleep.

"Mind if I get a glass o' water?"

"Nah, help y'self. Y'know where th' glasses are."

"Want one y'self?"

"No, ta. S'alright." With that, I slowly sat up and swung my legs off the bed. Standing, I wobbled briefly, looking down at the sodden condom hanging from my now mostly flaccid cock. Weaving my way over to a box of tissues by the fireplace, I removed the condom and quickly cleaned myself up. Scrunching three soggy tissues into one larger ball, I tossed it into the bin by her computer desk and glancing at the bed; headed into the kitchen. Adele was laying back with her eyes closed, her marvellous breasts now rising and falling more evenly.

In the kitchen, I removed a glass tumbler from the cupboard and after letting the cold water tap run for a few seconds, filled it. I drained it in four large gulps, swallowing so much on the third that my throat hurt. Squinting against the discomfort, I refilled the glass and sipped the cold liquid more slowly. Feeling a little more refreshed I had my first opportunity to wonder how Adele and I would go on from here. And what the implications might be for my relationship with Sheila. I felt a twinge at the thought of her, high up in my chest. Dismissing it with some difficulty, I decided that now was not the time to go on a guilt trip. I needed some sense of closure on tonight's events, if only a reaffirmation that it had been 'a moment of madness'. I finished my water, half-filled another glass in case Adele had changed her mind and took it back through to her.

Adele's eyes were still closed as I put the glass down on her bedside unit, admiring the curves and slopes of her naked body. It was only as I said

"Hey, sleepy-head..." and sat down next to her, that I realised Adele was out like a light. A crumpled tissue was in her right hand, damp where she had wiped at the fluids that coated her pussy and trickled onto her inner thighs.

"Adele..?" There was no response. Her breathing was deep and even. She was well gone. I tried one more time, gently nudging her shoulder "Earth to sexy, naked Adele..." Still no response.

I sighed and smiled to myself, feeling an odd mixture of disappointment and relief. I tried to think what to do, through the weight of the tiredness bearing down on me and my muzzy head. I couldstay, be alongside Adele when she woke, making us both face what we had just done, or I could go back tomy room now and wake up in a different bed, putting a degree of separation back between us. Surely that would be best. But it seemed lousy to screw her and then just split. But then again; Adele wasn't after much by way of emotional connection from this, was she? She just wanted cock and mine was to hand. Was that just it? I looked at her pretty face, features peaceful in repose and was struck by the comparison with before; sly and cunning then snarling with lust and finally twisted in passion. I looked around the room, listening to the ticking of the clock. Another glance at Adele. With a sigh, I made my decision.

Gathering the throw from the bottom of the bed, I covered Adele so she wouldn't wake up feeling cold. Pushing the window to, I took a piece of paper from her desk and wrote 'Ican keep a secret, but I'm always there to talk to.' on it, putting the cross of single kiss underneath. I folded this in half, wrote her name on one side and stood it by the half full glass of water on her bedside unit. I quickly dressed and then checked in case there was any sign of her waking up. Adele was still out like a light. With a faint smile, I turned down her lights and opened the door, quietly slipping out onto the landing and gently shutting it behind me. On the way downstairs, I turned to look at Adele's photo and gazed at the full breasts straining against the fabric of her top; struck by the fact I no longer had to wonder what they looked like naked. 'Come up and see me some time, big boy!' I wondered if I would ever have the chance to see her like that again? Would I reallywant to? I slipped quietly into my room and two minutes later; was lying face down on the bed, fully dressed and fast asleep.

(To be continued...)

*

Like it? Loathe it? Please take just a moment and give me your marks for this story. Even better, leave me some feedback. It's always good to hear what you all think! Cheers, Chris Cross.

Chris Cross
Chris Cross
149 Followers