All Comments on 'A Week with Cathy Ch. 05'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Noooooo!!

Why? Seriously why? This was an awesome series and you are making it less and less credible.

HamsterHamsteralmost 7 years ago
Reasons

To Anonymous, just remember, this is a fantasy and believability often takes a back seat. I did not find this too far out of the realm of believability, as fas as amateur writing goes. This particular fantasyland has gotten pretty complex with all of the people involved, but, why not! The more the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can somene please explain...

I'm new to this site and I'm confused about the category change. This story has gone from I/T to EC, back to I/T and now E&V. Does Literotica.com change this, or the author? I find it a bit difficult to follow when searching by category when the chapters change.

James7594James7594almost 7 years ago
Confusing but Interesting

One of the reviewers mentioned "... the more the better...". While that is true, the most important thing that I believe keeps us reader hooked is clarity of characters! You have so many characters with so little descriptions that they become just names with no connections. Rick, Steve, Marty, Susan, Missy etc. so many in this chapter alone that they all might have as well been strangers to each other and it wouldn't have made too much of a difference. Now, the reason I am even bothering to comment is because I see a lot of potential in this series. If I simply hated your stories, I would have just skipped you and wouldn't even have bothered to comment. I hope you take the criticism in the manner it was given and keep improving.

J. Jamie Dupane

Gary_Alexander_2Gary_Alexander_2almost 7 years ago
Why categories change

Anonymous, categories depend on the particular chapter -- so Chapter 1 of a story can feature "Oral Sex," while Chapter 2 is about "Group Sex."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Distracting

This chapter is not in keeping with the previous story very well. It is distracting to try to figure out relationships, motivations, or interest with these new characters. If voting was allowed on this chapter, I would probably give it a "3".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confused

I have been enjoying this series a lot but don't really understand this installment. You have like a dozen plot lines going with the kids and hadn't spent 15 seconds on the parents til now. On top of that, this section didn't really go anywhere and ended on a discordant note. So my advice is stick to what's been working. You left Ch 4 kind of unresolved so this 90 degree turn seemed even stranger. I'd much rather see you go back and keep fleshing out your main storylines.

Gary_Alexander_2Gary_Alexander_2almost 7 years ago
About Chapters 5 and 6

This chapter is really just a set-up for the final few (which is why I disabled "rating")

Chapter 6 should be live within hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well now that went south!!!

Kids having fun, Parents bomb they own party, LOL, that was good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This went everywhere

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous