All Comments on 'A Weekend at the Cabin'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
pretty good orgy

At least the husband wasn't openly humiliated in this story. Thanks for that!! But the plot must have been taken from a porno video as there was no substance to it, just everyone fucking someone else's spoouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree with "pretty good..."

...you didn't need to humiliate anyone, size didn't matter, and the sex was good for all. Some writers think that it's necessary to make someone a victim in their stories, even in most loving wives stories, and that is just sad and totally unnecessary to make the story good. Those writers have a grudge against the world because of their own inadequacies, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YES

Your stories always give me a hardon. That is what I visit this site to get. Well done. Keep it up and I will also keep it up. Thank you. I love a story with lots of fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your story is sexy

I luv ur story,is it real or fiction? I hard a hardon for 2 hour.you should write more stories of how you were dominated and fucked hard.but your stories are cool

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YOU CAN FEEL THE REALISM

Sharedhousewife writes from experience and the heart. The details are real and go straight to the heart and other wonderful places of the body. Keep it up!

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Babies?

You did not say how many babies were started that weekend of lust!

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Wait a minute.

My research re swinging and swapping tells me that falling in love with someone else is off limits. It sounds like our protagonist loved the second lover as much as, or more than, her husband. Que?

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
A Weekend.......

Lots of fucking going on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bit too abrupt getting to the swap

Once sex with Greg was described sex with Gary was mostly repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Friends are the best lovers

Great story! Swapping wives among good friends is the best! We are in a group of four married couples and we have enjoyed meeting every couple of months for three years now. I crave being fucked hard by different men, and my husband is a freak with the other wives. Our group is exclusive to us to assure we stay healthy. Life is good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Unh...no shower between lovers?

Bleah 🤢

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 3 years ago

Read the first few paragraphs, until it started becoming repetitious. Then started skipping whole paragraphs. Virtually no character development. Just fucking & sucking in different positions. Boring !

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69almost 3 years ago

I want to be friends with these people and get invited to their cabin. Are these men human? Scott cums five times with his wife after he was with Denise and Nichole. Both Gregg and Gary put 3 loads into her. Did they do that with each woman? Did Scott do the same to Denise and Nichole? 3 guys who each can cum 9 or 10 times in a single night. The women far surpassed that. Lots of wet spots on the beds - lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How do all these spineless men walk? As you can tell, this is not really my sort of story but you presented it with class and in a good manner

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All the men enjoy playing in each others' cum? They are remarkably good friends, indeed.

mykul6669mykul6669over 1 year ago

I really enjoy swapping stories from a female perspective. ty

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She dumps Scott for Gary, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous