A Weekend at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week between my 'mini party' with Peggy and Brad and the trip to the cabin was the longest week I could remember. I spent every spare minute with my computer on and a vibrator in my pussy. Mom and Dad and I did do a bit of a threesome one evening early in the week, but Dad had to work the next day, so it was just a quick fuck for me and then Mom while we ate each other out.

Friday finally came! After dinner Carrie rode up to the cabin with us and Peg and her parents arrived just a few minutes after we did. We gathered in the living room, sitting on couches and love seats around a blazing fire in the fireplace. We took our time about getting undressed, with each person taking off something from the person sitting to their right and then from the person sitting to their left. Then we switched the seating around and did it again until everyone was naked.

We all agreed that the first order of business was for Brad and Dad to fuck Carrie! Peggy and Karen took turns licking her cunt while Mom and I passed Brad's cock back and forth between our mouths. It didn't take more than a few minutes to get them both ready! And then we all watched as Brad took her from behind while she sucked Dad who was kneeling in front of her! And then the men switched places. I really get off watching my dad fuck!

Once we'd broken the ice it was pretty much a free for all! It had been far too long since I'd had any time with Karen. She and I spent a while rubbing our pussies together before we took turns eating each other out. Peggy and my parents hadn't had a chance to get together since our last party, so she licked Mom's pussy while Dad worked his cock slowly in and out of hers.

We spent the rest of the evening moving from one partner to another. We all agreed that the threesomes could wait until Saturday morning. By the time I crawled into bed with Peggy I was exhausted! I'd been eaten out by Mom, Carrie, Peggy and Karen and had buried my tongue in each of their cunts as well. And I'd ridden both Brad's and Dad's cocks, too. The best part was having Carrie drinking Dad's come straight from my pussy!

The next morning I woke up with Peggy sucking on my tit while working her finger in and out of my pussy. We spent a while rubbing our clits together before we headed to the kitchen for breakfast. As we ate toast and cereal we decided to pace ourselves for a few hours. We used the cards again to draw for the high three and the low three. The remaining person would record the fun with a video camera. The thought was that after a few draws, everyone would have had the chance to fuck everyone.

I drew the first camera time while Brad, Peggy and Mom drew high. Carrie, Karen and Dad drew low. I spent 15 minutes filming cocks and tongues working wonders on tits and pussies and then the timer we'd set went off. Everyone groaned! No one had reached orgasm.

"Can't we reset the time to 20 or 30 minutes?"

"No! We agreed to 15 minutes so everyone would have the chance to screw everyone and everyone would have a chance to play with the camera! So quit whining and draw!"

I was guaranteed a place so when I drew the middle card again I redrew and got a low card with Dad and Carrie! Karen wound up with the camera and Mom, Peggy and Brad were high. Peggy and I both started our time on our backs with our dad's cocks in our cunts and Carrie and Mom sitting on our faces! After a few minutes the women wanted to trade places with us. When the timer sounded, I was so close to coming on Carrie's face that I wanted to scream!

We drew again. The time it took to figure out who was with who and who had the camera was just enough to bring us back down and 15 minutes later we were still right on the edge, but no one had come!

When we finally stopped for lunch, everyone had played with the camera and everyone had fucked everyone and no one had reached orgasm! It was really fun and everyone had enjoyed the fucking, and everyone has wound up hoping for quick orgasms after we ate!

After lunch had been designated for special requests. We drew straws to see who got to make the first request. I was lucky enough to get the first short straw!

"Oh, fuck! I know just want I want! Carrie, I'm going to eat your cunt while Brad and Dad DP me! Daddy, you lie down first! I want your cock in my pussy and Brad, I want you to fuck my asshole!"

"Are you sure, Baby? Do you really want both of our cocks at once?"

"Yes, Daddy! Yes! I've had both of you fuck my pussy and both of you have fucked my asshole! Now I need both of you at the same time! I need to feel both of you coming in me at once!"

Dad stretched out in the middle of the living room floor and I lowered my pussy slowly over his big hard cock. Carrie knelt over his face, giving me access to her puffy lipped pussy. That little patch of red hair was a real hot, turn on, and I quickly pushed my tongue into her very wet pussy as Brad came up behind me and pushed his cock into my asshole!

"Oh, god, yes! Fuck me, Brad! Fuck me, Daddy! Oh shit that is so good!" I pushed my tongue back into Carrie's cunt so hard she screamed. Dad and Brad quickly found a matching rhythm, both of them shoving their cocks into me at the same time. Nothing had prepared me for the incredible feeling of two very large, very hard, cocks plunging all the way into me at once! I came long before I wanted to! And then, just seconds after Carrie came in my mouth, Both Brad and my dad came in me! I went into multiple orgasms and kept coming and eating Carrie until she begged me to stop! I'd had both Dad's and Brad's cocks come in my pussy and my asshole and I'd had Carrie come in my mouth before, too, but never all three at the same time! Incredible!

One at a time, each of us filled our fantasies. Fucking mothers and daughters while eating their own wives and daughters' pussies, eating best friends pussies while being eaten by their daughters or fucked by their husbands. Carrie did a really hot threesome with her two best friends.

Peg was the last to get her fantasy filled.

"I want to eat Mom's pussy while Daddy fucks my asshole. And Ted fucks my cunt! Cher, it was so hot watching you get DP'd! That's what I want!"

The men were quick to oblige! Once again Daddy lay down on his back in the middle of the living room floor. Peg slid her cunt quickly down onto him and then leaned forward and to the side to start licking her mom's pussy. Her dad mounted her from behind and slowly pushed his cock all the way into his daughter's asshole! I almost came again, just watching!

"Oh, yes, Dad! Yes! Your cock feels so good in my asshole! Ted, please hold your cock still in my pussy until Dad gets my ass loose enough to get a rhythm!"

Brad worked his cock slowly in and out of his daughter's ass for a few moments before she started to feel loose enough on his cock to take a good steady pace/

"Oh, god, that is so good! Now, Ted! Work with my dad! Fuck me! Oh, yes! That is so fucking good!" Once again she buried her tongue in her mother's pussy.

I couldn't tell who came first! Peggy and her mom both started to squeal at the same time and the men were grunting and puffing and muttering profanities! The guys kept pounding her and she kept licking her mom and I'm sure they all had more than one orgasm before Karen pulled loose from her daughter's mouth and collapsed on the floor. I heard the pop as Brad pulled his still hard cock from his daughter's ass and then Peg rolled off of my dad's cock and they all collapsed, come dripping from every hole!

We rested until after dinner and then spent the evening doing slow, easy sex with whoever happened to be beside us when we were rested from the last climax! I don't think anyone counted how many times they came, but I know everyone of them made me come at least once! I'm pretty sure the others had the same, very satisfying evening.

We crawled into bed sometime around 1:00 in the morning, all of us physically exhausted.

Sunday morning we all agreed that slow and easy was the order of the day! Saturday's sex had been so intense everyone wanted to just enjoy a lazy morning of gentle pussy eating and cock sucking.

"I think what I want, Peg, is to spend the morning with you -- and one at a time -- everyone else! Let's take our time and have slow easy threesomes with everyone!"

"Damn, Cher, that does sound good! Who do you want to start with?"

"I think I want your dad first! Brad, will you eat my pussy while your daughter socks your cock?"

"Hell yes! But I'm going to want you girls to trade places before too long. I'm hungry for a little of my baby girl's cunt, too!"

That's how the morning started. While we were doing Brad, the others paired off and did some really hot nipple sucking and finger fucking and pussy licking. I think everyone had at least one orgasm before we switched the first time!

Peg and I spent a while with Carrie next, and then Mom, and Karen and finally Dad. The others had switched around several times, too. At one point they'd even had all four in one big suck and lick circle! By then everyone was ready for lunch and then a short nap.

We woke up around 2 that afternoon. I would have thought I'd had enough sex for one weekend, but as I looked around at 6 of the hottest naked bodies I'd ever seen, I knew there would never be enough!

Mom stretched, showing off those beautiful tits and cleared her throat. "Does any one remember that I said I had a surprise for you sometime this weekend?" There were nods and grunts and then silence. "Well," she continued, "it's time for the big reveal! You wait right here and I'll be right back."

She went into her room and came out a few minutes later wearing a gorgeous, 7 inch long, purple strap-on!

"Who gets fucked first?"

We agreed to draw cards, but when the deck got passed to Dad he started to pass it on to Carrie without drawing.

Mom stopped him. "Take a card, dear! You have no problem shoving your hard-on into my ass and every other one of the women here, even your daughter! So you'll take this in your ass and so will you, Brad!"

We turned over our cards one at a time. Peggy was low and then Carrie, Dad, Karen, myself and finally Brad. We made a circle on the living room floor around Mom and Peggy and cheered as Mom slowly fucked her until she came! Carrie was eager to take her place, begging Mom to do her doggy style! She was so excited that she climaxed within just a few minutes!

"Ok, Ted. It's your turn! Get that handsome ass over here! It's all mine!"

Dad did not look happy, but he knew there was really no choice. He moved to the center of the circle and offered his ass to his wife. Someone handed Mom some lube. I don't know where it came from! We sure hadn't needed it until then! Mom worked a little of it into has asshole with her finger, smeared some onto the strap-on and slowly pushed it into him! Darn that was hot!

"Oh, god, Baby! Go easy, please! Oh, god!"

"Do you like that, dear? Do you like having your ass fucked by your wife?"

"Oh, my god, yes! Yes! Fuck me, Doll, fuck me!"

I thought I might come before Daddy! It was so hot watching Mom pumping her strap-on in and out of Dad's asshole! After a few minutes we could see that Dad wanted to pump his cock, but needed both hands on the floor to keep Mom from pushing his face into the floor! He'd reach for his hard on and Mom would shove in the strap on! After a few more minutes Karen took pity on him and crawled under him to take the head of his cock in her mouth. He exploded in her mouth almost immediately!

"Oh, shit! Thank you, Karen! I needed to come so bad! That was so good, Honey! But I don't know if I could have come without Karen's help!"

"From my own experience, Dear, next time will be better! Now you need to move over so Karen can get her share of this! Are you ready, hon?" Mom was on her knees stroking the strap-on like it was a real cock!

"Oh, yes! Hell yes!" Karen almost pushed Dad out of her way! She laid on her back and spread her legs apart, opening her pussy wide. "Hurry up, please! I really need that thing in me now!"

Mom didn't hesitate! She pushed the full seven inch length straight into her friend's cunt! "Is that what you want, Karen? Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh god I need you to fuck me! Make me come! Please! Fuck me!"

Mom worked her pussy slowly for several minutes and then gradually built up the pace until she was slamming Karen's pussy like a jack hammer! They both came at the same time and Mom kept fucking her until they both collapsed.

Karen spoke first. "That, my dear, was incredible! We will do that again! Every time we get together! Promise me! Please!"

Mom laughed. "Of course we'll do it again! Maybe next time, though, you'll be wearing this thing! Now I have a daughter to fuck. Are you ready, Cher?"

"Oh, yeah! Can I ride it cowgirl, Mom? I want to watch your face while you fuck me! I want to play with your tits while you fuck me!"

Mom's answer was to lay on her back in the center of the circle. I quickly knelt over her and pulled the strap-on up into my pussy. I was really on the edge from watching the others. "Mom, I want to go real slow. I don't want to come too soon! I want to spend at least a few minutes fucking you before I come!" I started rocking back and forth on the dildo in my cunt. "Oh, god, Mom, that is so good! That feels almost like a real cock in my pussy, Mom!"

"I think sometime soon, baby girl, I may let you show me how it feels! Are you ready for me to really fuck you now?"

"Yes, Mommy! Fuck me now!"

She did! Pushing her ass up and the strap-on deep into my cunt, hard and fast! And I came, screaming and grabbing her tits and pushing down onto the purple cock as hard as I could! I finally fell to the floor beside her. "Oh, my god, Mom that was intense! I have to agree with Karen! I want to do it again! Not today, but soon! At home, or at our next party, or both!"

"We will, Cherrie! I promise! And maybe you'll wear it for me, too! I think now though, that Brad is the only man left standing, isn't he! Are you ready to lose your anal virginity, Brad? Are you ready to take this in your ass?"

"Well, I don't guess I have a lot of choice, do I? Everyone else has taken it, so I'd be a real wimp if I turned it down!" He moved to the center of the circle and knelt in front of Mom.

We all waited for Mom to lube him up, but instead she started to loosen the straps. "Karen, I think you should have the privilege of deflowering your husband's asshole." She slipped the harness off and handed it to Karen. "Watch when you put it on. If you get it right. this little nub on the back will push against your clit every time you push on it!"

Karen was quick to pull the harness into position and tighten the straps, holding the dildo firmly against her clit. She smiled at Mom. "Thank you! I am going to enjoy this more than you can imagine!" She knelt behind her husband and applied some lube to his asshole and smeared a little more on the end of the strap-on. Without any hesitation she pushed the first inch into Brad's ass.

"Oh, my god, that hurts, Karen!"

"Does it?" She paused with the first inch of the strap-on in her husband's ass. "Do you remember the first time you fucked my ass, Brad?"

He hesitated a second. "Yes."

"Did I say it hurt?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Did you stop?"

"No," he whispered.

"Did you tell me I'd get used to it?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"You'll get used to it, Brad!" And she slowly pushed the rest of the dildo into his ass!

To his credit, Brad bit back all but a small groan as she bottomed out in him. Karen held still for a few minutes to let his asshole adjust to the intrusion.

"Are you ready now, Dear?"

"Yes, I'm ready! Fuck me now!"

She started a slow but smooth dance against his ass, pulling all but the purple head out and then slowly pushing it all the way back in. We could see Brad's cock slowly getting harder as he got more and more excited by the ass fucking his wife was giving him. When it became obvious that he couldn't come without help, Mom slid under him and sucked his cock into her mouth.

As she slid back out from underneath him, she swallowed a mouthful of come. Karen was back on her haunches, a huge grin on her face! "Thank you! I really enjoyed that! You were right about the clit nub! That felt so fucking good!" Brad had rolled over onto his back, his erection starting to wither. "I hope I didn't really hurt you, Brad!"

"It did hurt at first, but you were right! I got used to it! It really was a turn on, having you be so dominant!"

Dad finally reminded us that it was late Sunday afternoon and we all really needed showers before we left. Reluctantly we headed for the bedrooms and the showers. Peggy and I shared one with Carrie, soaping each other from head to foot, and washing each other's hair. We found out later that Mom and Brad shared one of the other showers while Dad and Karen shared the other.

We gathered in the living room for final hugs before we got into the cars to leave. Carrie stopped us as we were headed for the door.

"How often do you have these parties?"

"Every other weekend," Mom replied, "But I think we won't be doing too many more like this! We'll probably just go back to the evening at our place next time."

"Will I be invited?"

"Yes! Oh god, yes! I'm sorry! We should have made it clear! You are a real part of our group for as long as you want to be!"

"Ok, the reason I'm asking now is that my step-daughter is coming to stay for a few weeks. She doesn't look it, but she just turned 19 a month ago. I think you'd like her. She's very petite. I think the last time she visited us during the winter she was wearing a 30A bra! She has short blond hair and a very pretty face. I think you'd like her."

"Ok, but would she like us? I mean what would she think about having sex with all of us?

"Well I'm not sure. I would never have thought about having sex with her myself if we hadn't just -- well, you know, -- everyone fucking everyone, mothers, fathers and daughters and -- well, I just thought it would be great if she joined us. I was thinking maybe after she gets here Cher and Peggy could come over for an afternoon at the pool and I'd go grocery shopping and they could, you know, try to seduce her,"

"That sounds like fun! What do you think, Peg?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Let us know when she gets in, Carrie!"

12