All Comments on 'A Weekend in the Country Ch. 02'

by RTVanders

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gaynudist50gaynudist50about 8 years ago
Excellent

They should consider themselves a married couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome Story

Can't wait for more chapters!

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
that's why I love this author

I've read many stories, lots of fine stories, of young guys fucking their mothers. But RTV paints some wonderful pictures I've never encountered before. First, we have a mother who's practically obsessed with her son's semen. She tells her boy, "I'd love to watch you cum while I stroke you; love to feel your warm cum running down my hand and arm." Then after he's fucked the shit out of her, they look on as his semen leaks out of her, first as a trickle then when he tells mom to tighten her cunt, as a stream down her legs, puddling on the ground. Both mother and son are proud of him as the seed-bearer, the young male whose balls never quit, who's got an endless supply of warm creamy semen for his mother to revel in. We can be sure that the boy'll be shooting his mommy all of that glorious stuff she craves. His semen, his sperm, his cum, his baby batter--his mother just cannot get enough of it.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
VERY GOOD!

Keep this up and you'll rate up there along with alwayswantedto, who I considered one of the very best. (His work has been pulled and you haven't been on this site long enough to know of him, but to be compared favorably with his writing is an honor.)

79hunter7979hunter79about 8 years ago
Wow

What great writing I actually got lost in this story of yours I can't wait to read more chapters. So well written that it almost seemed like I was there watching them make love to each other. Keep up the awesome work

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Farm Mom - Son

Oops, almost forgot the tractor and wagon. As an old farm boy, except we had horses, this is a story I can picture. Well done and you get my five stars.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 8 years ago
I don't recall Ma ever bein' much of a turn on, but you made it a good tale.

Five Stars from me and I hope you keep writing.

izzieDizzieDabout 8 years ago
To thecarolinadreamer

You're dead on with your comment!! Absolutely nothing else to say, but TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous