A Weekend in the Country Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTVanders
RTVanders
170 Followers

She looked up at me and asked, "Has any girl, or woman, told you that you're so handsome when you're cumming?"

"No, that's never happened before." I said with a laugh.

"Well, you are." she replied.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're so beautiful when you're cumming ." I asked, giving her one final withdraw and soft entry back in to her cum filled pussy.

"No," she said.

"Well, you are." I replied, and I meant it.

As I slid my cock out of her for the final time I could see a pool of my cum on the floor of the trailer.

"Don't move." I told her.

I knelt down and watched as a tiny river of white cum began to flow out from between her legs.

"Push a little." I said.

As she did more of my cum came running out of her in a thick stream.

"Can you feel more of my cum inside of you?" I asked.

"Yes, I can. I think you filled me up completely. You're sweating," she said as she sat up on the edge of the trailer.

Then, looking at the pond she stood up and started running. "How about a skinny dip to cool off?" she shouted as she reached the water's edge and jumped out as far as she could.

I followed after her, wondering what the evening held for us.

RTVanders
RTVanders
170 Followers
12