A Weekend in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have sworn, for a moment, she was going to jump right out of what little clothing she was wearing. "You Shit! You almost gave me a heart attack!" She drew back to slap me, and I quickly retreated, laughing all the way.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist." I chuckled, "What are you looking for anyway?"

"You were so good to me last night, I wanted to do something nice for you and fix you breakfast in bed. But, you don't have anything in here for breakfast. And now, you're up so I guess it doesn't matter."

"Oh, Baby just knowing that you wanted to do that, is the nicest thing I've known all week." I took her hands and pulled her closer. "There is breakfast food here you just have to look in the right place." I grabbed the jug of milk from the fridge and opened a cabinet door, pulling out a jar of Folger's instant and a box of Cap'n Crunch with crunchberries. "Look, breakfast of geeks the world over."

She started to laugh.

"I'm serious." I said. Opening the box, I took a handful of cereal and started popping them in my mouth. "MMmmm... Crunchberries." I said in my best Homer Simpson. "Try some?"

She gave me a skeptical look. I tossed one at her mouth, it missed and fell into her cleavage. "DOH!! Let me just get that for you." I reached as if going for the crunchberry but instead unhooked her bra.

"Those front hooks are the greatest invention since... Well, since boobs!"

The crunchberry, however, is still there. No hands this time, I retrieved it with my mouth. She giggled.

"Mmmmm... Crunchberries... But there is something missing. Hmmm..." I grabbed the jug of milk and another handful of cereal, dropping a few more morsels into her cleavage, I added a generous helping of milk this time. The cold liquid running down her body made her shudder as I quickly lapped up the crunchberries.

I saw the stunned look on her face. "Well," I said, "Every great chef makes a mess in the kitchen. But, I'll clean it up."

Kneeling I began to lick the milk from her body, slowly working my way upward toward the hills from whence it came. And reaching those hills I gave them my full and undivided attention, catching a drip with my tongue just before it fell. I give each nipple specific attention, sucking and pulling with my teeth as they become erect in my mouth. As I work my way slowly back up, I feel something cold splash on my face. I looked up just in time to see more milk pouring towards my face.

"Don't stop now." She said, "This is better than pancakes."

"No use crying over spilt milk, I guess."

Again I set about with a more vigorous cleaning, I started down, my hands massaging the curves of her backside. Her fingers ran through my hair as I explored every inch of her skin. I pulled her down onto her stomach. Her back was dry. 'Well, that's just not right. Where'd that jug of milk go?' As I poured it across her shoulders, she squealed as the cold liquid ran down and collected in a pool at the small of her back. I redistributed it back up with my hands. The milk made her skin slippery and easy for my hands to move up and down her back, gently working through the muscles. Hot kisses contrasting with the cool milk sent a new kind of chill up her spine. Her silk panties were soaked.

"Let's get these off you."

I slid them off, kissing down her butt and legs.

She rolled over and grabbed for my sweats, they were soaked as well. She started her own cleanup and it was my turn to feel the chills run up my spine. Her hands and mouth moved across me with abandon, kissing, licking, biting, scratching, squeezing, until I could not take anymore.

"If I had known you were so hungry," I chortled, "I could have fixed breakfast first."

And then suddenly I was covered in Cap'n Crunch, and milk.

"Why wait now?" She said.

She fell on me eating crunchberries off my chest, then kissing me hard on the mouth. The taste of her own sweetness mixed with sugary cereal was one I will remember for a long time. The scratchy feel of the cereal along with the slippery milk made for an interesting sensation as our body writhed on the floor.

Her hips rose, and then taking me inside her, she began a special dance, just for me. It was somewhat awkward at first as we slid around in a pool of milk, but finding a rhythm, we set about mopping the floor. The gyrations of our bodies made odd slurping sounds as they rubbed across each other. Her hands still smearing milk and cereal and sweat over me. I lifted myself on my elbows, nibbling the leftovers still clinging to her and a couple other morsels I find in the mix.

The pace picked up, our breathing matches it. My ears were ringing and my skin felt like it was covered with sand. I rolled taking her with me and we began back towards the fridge. With one of my arms behind her shoulder and the other still smearing the mess on her breasts, her legs wrapped around me squeezing tightly. The house was shaking from our wild and animalistic motions, and moans and cries that surely have the neighbors wondering.

We rolled again, her body pounding mine, my back slapping the floor and splashing in the milk. She pushed herself up, clawing at my chest, her hips grinding against me, her breath ragged, my own stopping momentarily as we convulsed uncontrollably against each other. She fell upon me one last time, her arms round my neck holding me tight, her legs like a vise squeezing the breath out of me, her body shakes violently. Then she is limp on top of me, her breathing deep and slow. I sprawled out, catching my own breath and thinking, 'Milk, it does a body good.'

Then I felt a tongue on my cheek again, too small and rough for hers. I open my eyes.

"Sorscha! Nice to see you could join us for breakfast." That cat has a way of showing up at just the right time.

"I suspect the milk bath was good for both of us," I said, "but it will not be a pleasant smell soon. Care to join me for a bath of a different nature. Hot water and maybe some hot..."

She was off and running before I could finish.

The cat can have her breakfast and I'll find the mop later. 'Hmmm... My little chipmunk, the mop may have to wait until MUCH later.'

Relaxing with each other in the tub, I held her tight and said, "That was almost as much fun as getting dirty to start with."

"True. But you need a bigger tub for things like that."

"Well, I know a place where we could have all the room, for that kind of stuff, you could ever want."

She turned and looked me in the eye, "Someplace close by?"

"A couple hours drive actually, and a long hike up the side of a mountain after that. But, it's outdoors, yet private, warm, even though it's cold outside and a breath-taking view from the cabins we could stay in."

"I'll get my things." She quickly stood and stepped out of the tub. I could only sit thunderstruck at the sight. I would be tempted to crawl through town on all fours chasing that butt.

Her voice broke the spell, "Well? What are you waiting for?"

"Just taking a moment to admire the view." I said as I stood. "And that's a view I could spend eternity looking at.

"That's sweet. Does that mean you will still love me when I'm old and gray?"

"If you let me live that long, I promise you I will."

We quickly cleaned up the mess in the kitchen, Sorscha was disappointed but she got over it. We packed a few things into backpacks and loaded them in the car. I grabbed some swing CDs for the trip and we were on our way.

"So what is this place we're going to?" She said as we left the city limits.

"A hot spring I found when I was in school."

"Some place you took all your girlfriends?"

"Hey, that's not fair. None of them could hold a candle to you. Besides I was young and foolish then."

"So now you're older and wiser?"

"Well, older anyway."

"So you are saying you're a fool for going now?" Apparently, Melody is mischievous in the mornings as well.

"You enjoy asking me loaded questions, don't you?"

"I just like to see you sweat."

"You didn't get enough of that last night and this morning?"

"Different kind of sweat. But I enjoy that kind as well"

"Fair enough, ask me what you will. I will give an honest answer whether you like it or not. So be careful what you ask."

"There is nothing you could possibly tell me that would scare me off."

I don't think I've told anyone as many of my secrets as I did on that drive. But she deserved honesty. I gave her all I had.

***

She stood on the balcony of the cabin. It was barely above freezing here in the valley, yet she wore only a black silk nightgown. The light breeze made the fabric dance across her skin, clinging only enough to give me brief glimpses of the shapely curves underneath. The intensity of my desire built as I watched her. But there seemed to be something missing... wings and a halo perhaps. Or, should it be a tail and horns? Either could be appropriate at any given moment.

I have just showered but already I am sweating. Is it the heat from the fireplace? Or, is it the sight that stands before me? I stood and tucked the present I bought for her into the pocket on my robe. I quietly strolled up behind her. I put my arms around her and pulled her tightly to me. It felt so good to just hold her. Her short hair feels warm and bushy against my cheek, "Thank You." I whisper.

"For what?"

"For coming here with me." I reached into my pocket and retrieved the present; I held it out in front of you. A small stuffed doll, with short curly red hair and blushing cheeks. "Do you like it?"

She turned to face me. The look in her eyes told me she did.

I pulled her close again, my lips touched hers. Her lips were soft and so sweet, her body firm and warm. I could have stood there on that balcony with her forever. I reached up, caressing her cheek and her neck.

She turned back to the railing, looking out over the valley. "It's beautiful up here. I'm glad I came."

I massaged her shoulders and neck; there was tension there. My touch moved slowly down her arms. I kissed her neck, starting just behind her ear, kissing slowly down to her shoulder and across her back. My tongue tasted the salty sweetness of her skin. She began to relax. I knelt as I worked farther down her back, then back up and around the other side of her neck, gently biting at her earlobes. I could hear her breathing, louder and rougher now. I started to slip the straps of her gown off her shoulders but her hands caught mine. She turned to me, "Not here. Not where people can see."

She took my hand and led me back into the cabin, closing the door behind us. She pushed me onto the bed and pulling her gown up a little, she climbed on top of me. She leaned down kissing me full on the lips. A long, slow, passionate kiss, her tongue darted in and out of my mouth. I teased her, pulling my tongue slowly back, making her reach, as her tongue entered my mouth I gently closed my lips around it and suck it hard into my mouth. Her eyes are wide with surprise, I took advantage rolling over on top of her. Kissing her again and moving to your cheek, then to the ear, kissing, biting, licking.

I moved lower, pulling the straps of the gown as I went. A small trickle of sweat ran down her breast, I caught it with the tip of my tongue before tracing an arc across her right breast and around her areola. Working concentric circles around the nipple, it responded, growing hard and erect, a couple flicks of the tongue and it is even more exited. I gently bite it and pull it before letting it go. The stubble on my chin brushed her skin as I buried my face in her cleavage. Her skin is so soft and smooth and warm on my face, I could die here and now and be in heaven. I continued to the left again arousing the nipple, playfully biting and pulling and nibbling. My hands, rough and callused, on them yet soft and gentle as they squeeze and knead the mounds. Lower I moved planting hot kisses on her belly, biting at the flesh on her side just above the hip. And lower. Tracing past the trimmed fur of her mons, down the inside of her right thigh.

We were both becoming slippery with sweat. She threw me off to take her turn. She was stronger than I imagined. Her tongue, hot, wet and sticky traced across my chest, she pulled at the hairs on my chest with her teeth. Moving lower she circled my navel, warm fluids from her mouth ran into it, sending a chill up my spine. And lower, finding the source of that warm bulge she felt against her breasts a moment ago. Taking it between her hands, she kissed the tip and licked down both sides before quickly moving back up kissing and biting at my abdomen and my left nipple finally sinking her teeth deeply into the flesh of my shoulder.

I could feel her heat and wetness as she lowered herself onto me. Her head rolled back as she gave her full attention to the sensations washing over her. Slowly, she began to move her hips, up and down, forward, and back, gaining speed and momentum. Her lips found mine again, her tongue attacking, intruding into my mouth and finding my tongue, they flicked across each other. A deep throaty moan escaped her as she pushed herself upwards and I took in the magnificence of her body. her deep tan uninterrupted by bikini lines. Breasts round and firm, not small but not overly large, round and firm... I am awed by the sight. My hands reached for them again, kneading and massaging, twisting and pulling lightly at those wonderful nipples. her hips are moving faster now, pelvic thrusts that drive me mad, intermixed with grinding gyrations and short pauses. I listen for the telltale breathing. Yes, it is there the short erratic breaths and gasps and soft moans.

I rolled with her, never losing contact. She protested but only for a moment, her entire consciousness was trapped in a world of overwhelming sensations. My arms, under her back, pulling her close, my hands cradling her head, my thumbs massaging in a circular motion just behind and below her ears. I could feel her body tense, her hips gyrating under me as I thrusted deeper and harder. My lips seek out the nape of her neck, kissing and sucking at the tender flesh. her legs wrapped around my back, squeezing hard, pulling me into her. I felt the first waves of her climax, she was on the verge, her body was no longer under her own control. I felt the contractions though my thrusts, her deep throaty cries carry me on. Then my own control began to leave me, my hips slammed into her, and again as our worlds exploded together. Our ecstatic, primal sounds were loud enough to be heard in the valley, but it did not matter. The world outside that bed did not exist in that moment.

I kissed her forehead and tasted the salty, sweet sweat again. Her eyes opened and a tear made a path down her cheek. Again, we kissed. I slid off her to the side, and embraced her gently. Lying there holding her close, listening to her breathing, I thought that I must be the luckiest man on the face of the earth. That was the only explanation I could find for her being here. Sleep relieved her at last. I dozed off later listening to her soft breaths.

***

It had been a long hike. Almost three hours from the foothills up this mountain. And a cold hike it was. Freshly fallen snow on the ground and temperatures in the teens. The air was crisp and fresh.

But there it was just as I remembered. The hot spring, a pool about 30 feet across. Steam rolled off the mineral water, mingling with our breath. It was far too inviting to just stand and admire. I dropped my pack and helped her with hers. "Last one in is a rotten egg." I called. I was too late. She are already shucking clothes faster than I thought possible. I race to catch up but as I reach for my zipper, she is already running for the spring. I am stunned by the sight of it, my mouth gaped, I lost concentration, then balance, and I fell over backwards. The cold snow on my back brought me instantly back to my senses. A sight like that too often could give a man permanent heart damage. She giggled, "Will you hurry up? The water is terrific."

"Ok, ok, I'm coming," another sight like that and I would be coming.

I doffed my jeans, grabbed my pack, and picked my may through the snow. Setting the pack down at the edge, I stepped in. The water was just below chest high and hot, 110 degrees or more. Good thing. I was freezing my chukkas off. Only she could have talked me into this in this weather.

She paddled around enjoying the warmth as I broke out the bottle of wine and the glasses. She was a remarkable sight. Her round bottom breaking the surface as she kicked those incredibly long legs, froglike, around the pool. 'My little frog.' "Ribbit. Rrribbit."

"Don't make fun of me." She said, giggling again.

"I would never make fun of you, my little wood nymph, my Frog Queen. You look beautiful."

I poured the wine and held out a glass for her. On the other side of the spring, she ducked under for a moment, emerging quickly with her head back, standing. The water rolling over those breasts and down her body is almost too much. I couldn't help wondering, 'What did a poor schmuck like me do to deserve this kind of reward?'

She moved towards me, sunlight reflecting off beads of water on her skin. Her nipples crinkled as a cold gust washed over her. She took the glass, holding it to her lips for a long drink before setting it in the snow at he edge of the pool. She pressed her body close to mine, nuzzling my neck, licking my earlobe, kissing my cheek softly, and then the corner of my mouth. I accepted the challenge. Our lips met, furious tongues battled for control, I submitted. My arms moved slowly up and down her back. her muscles tense briefly as the combination of cold air, hot water and firm touch caused a sensation overload. Reaching lower, I squeezed the flesh of her buttocks. Taking a firm grip, I lift her higher, bringing her breasts to my face, taking in the softness against my skin. My tongue traces a line along the lower curve of her left breast and around her side. Pressing my chin against her ribs I moved it up and down quickly.

"That tickles!" she screamed, slapping my back. "Put me down, it's cold up here."

"Your wish is my command, M'Lady." Holding her tightly, I lifted her slightly higher, I dove forward, carrying her under with me. I rolled under her and released my grasp. She surfaced and stood, crouching slightly to stay submerged to her chin in the warmth of the water. I remained submerged for a moment as she looked around for me. I resurfaced silently behind her, floating in and kissing the back of her neck. She turned with a start, splashing water at me. "That was mean!" she scolded, feigning anger.

"I am sorry, M'love. Is there any way I can make it up to you?"

"Well... There may be one way." The shrewd look in her big brown eyes was all the response I need.

I swept her legs from under her, catching her before she could go under and floating her there on her back. More buoyant in the heavy mineral water, she needed little help from me to stay afloat. Good thing, now I had my hands free. Stroking up and down the full length of her body, swirling the water over her, caressing the plains of her belly and hills of her breasts and the lush valley below. Leaning down, I plant kisses across her breasts and down to her navel, across to the near side, a playful nibble there.

Then I was gone again, under the water, coming up again at her feet. I nibbled and sucked at her toes. Then working kisses slowly up the inside of her legs, moving between them, switching from one leg to the other, moving closer and closer to the bounty waiting for me at the end of those legs. Through the water, I could hear her breathing, deep and loud as I found the soft hairs that cover the reward I have sought. Kissing and licking all around it her legs over my shoulders and crossed behind me. She moaned softly as my tongue explores the folds and finds the bud that they conceal. Embracing it in my lips, my tongue flicked across it as quickly as a whip. My hands were again sliding up and down her body, stopping to gently squeeze the mounds that projected just above the water. The combined sensations overwhelmed her, her feet pressed hard into my back, her thighs squeezing hard against my head, her back arching, causing her head to momentarily submerge. She pulled herself up, bending towards me. Her thighs released their grip and her legs slid off my shoulders as her hands found my face, pulling it towards her own. Her mouth crashed into mine as her legs wrapped tightly around me. Herr kisses so fierce they threaten to suck the life from me, I return them with equal vigor. Her hips slid lower on me, tilting back and forth, searching for the object of her desire... and finding it.