A Weekend in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She engulfed me in one swift motion, throwing her head back and gasping loudly. Her mouth found mine again, with a violence matched only the motion of her hips below. I match her ferocious rhythm, the water is splashing around and between us. Her lips slide off mine to the side, She pulled me tight to her, biting at my ear. Her cries almost deafening. Our bodies pounding each other forced the hot water up between her breasts, squirting like a fountain between them and splashing on our necks. Her body tensed moving impossibly fast, she arched back again and I strain to catch those beautiful breasts in my mouth. Sucking hard on one nipple then the other, shrill screams fill the air, as the sensations overtook her. I leaned back, half standing, half floating as the battle raged on. Suddenly her body contracted, and relaxed, and contracted again. Her legs pulling me hard into her, squeezing tightly. I fought for control, but it was a wasted effort. As our souls met and merged, the water engulfed us completely for what seemed like and eternity. Only the thought of her drowning brought me back.

My legs were weak. I could not stand. I pulled her close and held her as we floated in more than one kind of warmth. A few minutes later, I pulled us towards the edge. I poured fresh wine. She drank, still catching her breath.

We swam for a while longer, splashing each other and throwing snowballs from the bank. Then once again we embraced, enveloped in the warm water.

"If I had known, I would have made you bring me here a long time ago." She said with that familiar gleam in your eye.

"If I had known, you wouldn't have had to ask."