All Comments on 'A Weekend of Firsts'

by Willing_Angel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 10 years ago
A fair story, but

You need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ENGLISH

First there is a woman in an envelope that she can carry to the airport. That is pretty magical.

And then there are mussels that can't be controlled. I can understand that. I've never been able to control mussels, at least not until they have been cooked. But then our heroine develops x-ray eyes and can see the mussels in her (Vanessa's) stomach. I don't know if the mussels were still out of control and had crawled in there on their own or if they had been cooked and she had eaten them. I guess they were most likely still out-of-control!

Before you send a work (?) to be published, you should read it through at least once.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Hopeless

Writing. Hundred word run-on sentences with switching tenses and funny spelling. Who can follow a story in this quagmire?

bigd44xbigd44xabout 10 years ago
WTF???

Great story, I can't wait to read more! You had me hard as soon as the collar went on!

For the knuckleheads,

Sure there were a few typos, and things here and there, but get over it! This isn't an English class, this is a hot short erotic story. If you're reading stories on Literotica for grammatical correctness you're here for the wrong reason!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Primitive Story, sorry.

Horrible story, horribly written, horrible spelling etc. What is the point?

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
3* for the first...just barely 2* for this one...

3* for the first...just barely 2* for this one...This is way too much for a wife that loves her husband...I know thw husband have his lovers too, but that only showed they didn't loved each other anymore...So should divorce and get on with their lives...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree they don't love each other any more

Someone always gets hurt in cuckold stories. Mainly the husband who lets it happen. The wife started this without permission, so she wanted to cheat. If I was the husband, the minute she started telling me I would be gone. No more chances, no more being willing to let her do anything she wants. That is all bullshit, this author knows it also. That is why he never tells of her homecoming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waste of time and trash of story!

The author did a very poor job on this story. In fact it seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Learn the English language a little

"Otter body experience?"

"Mussels?

Maybe you should proof read some, too.

Bad job, very bad.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

After reading comments, I had to read this unintended joke. Too poorly written to laugh at.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous