A Weekend of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I realized what Adam had done for me. I don't know how he did it, maybe he awaken a part of me that was always there just hidden away or he had taught my body something new but I could feel myself quickly building to another explosion without having my clit worked. I looked over at Adam in awe and could see that he was unloading into Vanessa. I then allowed my body to be consumed again in ecstasy as Dan became the second man to send their cum deep inside my pussy in short time . As I recovered Adam withdrew his cock from Vanessa so I leaned forward and cleaned him with my mouth as he reduced from massive to just huge with Vanessa doing the same for Dan.

Again we just lay there, exhausted. Vanessa whispered in my ear asking if she could spend the night in Dan's bed as she wanted more of his expert technique. I replied that was fine as it meant that Adam would have me again.

Vanessa and Dan eventually made their way to Dan's room and Adam and I moved to nice fresh bed. Adam just stroked my hair as I rested my head on his chest as we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to the tinkle of plates being set down. I was lying on my stomach, opened my eyes slightly and saw Adam tipping the porter who was getting a very good look at my exposed body. Adam was clearly showing me off to the young man who looking at the size of the bulge in his pants was clearly hoping for a different type of tip. Unfortunately for him Adam was not in the mood to share.

I walked over to Adam who sat down at the table. He motioned me to sit on his lap which I did of course and we had the most sexually charged breakfast in my life. I t seemed to take forever before he picked me up and lay me on the bed. Starting with a light kiss on my lips he began to move south, his tongue dancing over my skin.

Making a detour to each nipple he took my breasts in hand gently squeezing as his teeth with an exquisite touch closed on my hard tips to cause just an indication of pain as he flicked his tongue across their tops to counteract the pain.

Moving down even further he placed a hand on the inside of each leg holding me down as he began to run his tongue up and down my slit before starting a slow steady pace of little circles around my clit. My hips were trying to gyrate in rhythm but he held me down only increasing the sensation as I was helpless to resist him. As a crashed through the barrier again he kept up the same steady pace further pushing me into oblivion before finally having mercy and stopping.

My rest only lasted a few seconds as he moved up me and entered me with his huge cock. My very lubricated pussy welcomed him inside me as he filled me completely. He stared slow, his length meant that every thrust was longer and deeper than anybody else had ever given me, his width stretching me like no other.

He slowly built up the pace , holding my hands down above my head as our tongue danced in each others' mouth. His pace increased as I wrapped by legs around him, bringing him as deep as he could as that now very familiar feeling continued to build inside of me. My breathing became more and more labored, my little gasps became louder and louder as Adam pushed us along together until I exploded a split second before Adam unleashed a massive load into me.

As we lay there, Adam reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the key to my collar and released me. We just lay there for an hour or so talking before we made our way to the shower.

As I washed his cock, I found myself stroking it without thinking and as no longer had to do what I was told, but do what I wanted I smiled, dropped to my knees and took as much as I could of his hardening member in my mouth.

When he reached full mast He picked me up, a hand under each thigh and pressing me against the wall of the shower and entered me. There was no slow build up this time, it was passionate, hard love making as I rode that monster for all that it was worth. Digging my nails into his back only spurred him on and as I bit down on his shoulder he let out a groan enjoying what I was inflicted on him now. As my nails dug deeply into him I knew we were both close but it was Adam who let go first, filling me yet again and triggering my third mind blowing orgasm that morning.

Finally we got out of the shower and got dressed. Adam handed me by collar and key which I put in my purse and we headed downstairs and meet Dan and Vanessa. We all enjoyed a coffee together until sadly Adam and Vanessa left us, promising that we should catch up again which I happily agreed to!

Dan and I spend the day together having a great time, behaving like young lovers on their honeymoon doing all the tourist things and shopping. Dan of course bought me another very sexy and revealing dress for dinner.

As we got ready for out dinner date, I took out my collar and asked Dan to put on me. "Please" I whimpered. Dan put it on me before dinner and that night and the following morning laid claim to every part of my body he wanted and I loved every second of it.

12