All Comments on 'A Weekend of Reconnecting Ch. 03'

by JourneyNbyS

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

another weekend,,,,

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyalmost 9 years ago

I liked this story at first, but I enjoyed it less so the more it veered into the realm of cheating. Your description of the story is, "Couples reconnect after years; become friends on a new level." The plural form in the words couples and friends leads the reader to believe that this isn't a cheating story going in.

It's not badly written for what it is, but I would politely ask you to be careful in how you write your descriptions in the future. Not everyone wants to read stories featuring infidelity and misleading descriptions aren't helpful when deciding if a story is one you'll actually enjoy.

CatherwoodCatherwoodover 5 years ago
More please

When does Jimmy 's turn come? Like him, I'm not satisfied yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

Excellent story, well written and quite believable. I hope that you do continue in some fashion. Bisexuality is becoming more the norm, although women are still far more willing to experiment than guys. Perhaps another long weekend should be planned, with the two women conspiring to get the guys to at least explore their own bisexuality a bit. Jimmy does appear to be a bit dense -- there is NO sports action that trumps two attractive women in a hot tub. Perhaps he can up his sexual game in the next installment. Thanks again for taking the time to write...its stories like this that keep my wife and I coming back to literotica, and who knows, we might have picked up a few hints for our own future adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous