A Weekend of Reconnecting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I take care of that?"

"Be my guest. I'll find something to keep myself busy."

With permission given, Molly removed her hands from Lisa and turned to face me. Ever so slowly and sensually, she pulled the knot out of the strings of my suit and reached inside to wrap the fingers of both hands around my shaft. As she squeezed, Lisa moved in behind Molly and wrapped her arms around my sides. My cock lurched in Molly's hands as I watched Lisa take one of Molly's tits in each hand and begin playing with her nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

"I want more," Molly said in a raspy voice. She released her grip on my cock to pull my suit down. She got it to my knees and gravity took care of the rest. Wrapping one arm around my waist for support, she again took my cock in her other hand and leaned over to take it into her mouth. Unable to reach Molly, Lisa ran her fingers over my chest, playing with my nipples as she laid soft little kisses across the back of my shoulders.

South of the border, there was no doubt that Molly was fully committed to this new experience. She alternated between sucking the head of my cock like a lollipop to shoving my cock down her throat. I gasped as I watched the short hairs above the base of my cock tickle Molly's nose. Just before pulling back off, Molly began humming a little song. I still have no idea what song it was, but I really didn't care what notes they were. Feeling the vibrations through my shaft, they were all perfectly in tune as far as I was concerned.

"You keep going like that, he's not going to last much longer," Lisa noted, feeling the tensing in my body.

Pulling completely off and standing up, Molly said, "I'm fine with him finishing soon. I just think there's a better place than in my mouth for that to happen. Lisa slid around my side and we all joined in a beautiful three way kiss, full of tongues, saliva, moaning, and hands running everywhere.

"We should at least have the chlorine rinsed before we go back out," Molly decided. She moved away from the two of us to the shower and turned the water on, carefully adjusting it to the right temp. The shower room was essentially one open room, with the showerhead in one corner and a floor drain nearby. Aside from freeing the three of us from the worry of not all fitting in the shower together, it also provided me with an unblocked view as Molly turned on the shower. Lisa was standing beside me, slowly stroking me as we both watched Molly step into the water and savor the flush of hot water.

After a short flurry of faster strokes, Lisa left my side and walked over to Molly. Grabbing her by the hips, Lisa leaned in to another passionate kiss as, simultaneously, they each ran a hand down between the other's legs and began mutually fingering each other. As they paused from the kiss to catch their breath, Lisa moved her lips to Molly's ear. I couldn't see exactly what was happening, but from the look on Molly's face, I was pretty sure Lisa was whispering some devious plan in her ear.

Watching their fingers continue to work on each other's slits, I began to reach to stroke myself, but thought better of it, wanting to save as much of my time left as I could for the girls. Finally, Lisa headed back for me. I wasn't exactly sure what was going to happen, but from the look on her face, I was pretty sure I was going to enjoy what was coming. As Lisa moved to me, Molly passed behind her towards the bench that was along the far wall. Reaching me, Lisa again stood at my side and, catching a drip of pre-cum, worked it into the head of my cock.

"Watch her," Lisa said. Looking up from hungrily staring at my wife's naked body before me, I looked over to see Molly rub her fingers up her slit and then tweak her nipples before she turned her back to us, lifted one foot up to the bench, and bent over at the waist. From our vantage point several feet away, we could see her hand again slide down her tummy, across her mound, and we watched as she curled her middle finger up and inserted it into her fuck hole. I'm pretty sure I was drooling from my mouth nearly as much as I was from my cock at that point.

I actually jumped a little as Lisa moved from my side and towards Molly, never letting go of my shaft but instead using it as something of a leash to lead me. She watched my eyes as they remained locked on Molly's finger running in and out of herself, pulling fluid with it every time it moved out. With only a small gap between Molly and I, Lisa stopped me by my cock, ran her hand over Molly's ass and then put it over Molly's hand as if to encourage her finger fucking of her own pussy. Lisa then stepped between Molly and I and looked up into my eyes, blocking my view of Molly's antics.

"Fuck her," she said in a raspy voice. I must have had a bit of a questioning look in my face. I know I was surprised enough that I was actually able to keep eye contact with her rather than my eyes wandering past her luscious milky white tits, past where her furry mound just peaked out, and over to where her hand still wrapped firmly around my dick. Again, more insistently, she said, "Fuck her!"

And with that, she stepped out from between us and again pulled me forward by my dick. Molly pulled her hand from her dripping hole and I could see her lips swollen and throbbing in anticipation. Moving her hand from the tip down to the base of my prick, Lisa continued to pull me forward and guide me into her best friend's pussy. I hesitated just a moment as I felt Molly's pussy lips wrap themselves around the head of my cock. They were so hot and so wet. Then, as she pushed her hips back to me, I again moved forward, burying myself in her.

As the distance between my hips and Molly's ass closed, Lisa finally slid her hand from the base of my cock to squeeze my balls, before completely sliding it out from between us. Although unneeded, she offered one more encouragement. "Fuck her."

As I grabbed Molly by her wonderfully squishy hips, I watched my cock slide in and out of her cunt, framed on either side by an ass cheek. For whatever reason, an image ran through my mind and I chuckled out loud.

Between ragged breaths, Molly looked over her shoulder and asked, "This is funny to you?"

"No, no," I answered. "I was just wondering if Jimmy was still enjoying the game, sitting out there by himself."

"Ugh, to hell with that game. Just worry about your own ball game going on right here and now."

Molly dropped her head again and reached back, grabbing my ball sack before running her finger back up and over her clit, now undoubtedly standing proud in excitement. As her fingernail scraped past, she began one of the longest and most internally involved orgasms I have ever experienced with a woman. With relatively minimal movement on the outside, allowing me to easily continue my work, her cunt walls were literally vibrating around my pole as it slid through the velvety lubricated tunnel.

With her muscles throbbing even more with each and every stroke I made, her moans also became increasingly louder with each stroke. Looking back, I'm amazed I didn't leave bruises on her hips where my fingers wrapped around them as if to never let this wonderful pussy get away from me. My hips were on auto pilot and before long at all I could feel my own orgasm building from the bottom of my sack.

I'd love to be able to describe the feeling of that orgasm rising through my body, but I have no idea. Just after the beginning of its rise, I went into what I can only describe as semiconscious bliss. I was unaware of anything going on around me and even what my own body was doing. I was simply seeing fireworks and feeling the greatest, floating high feeling I have ever experienced. I can't even say how long it lasted, but I snapped back to awareness as what felt like a bucket of jizz exploded from the end of my dick into Molly's quivering pussy. Then shot after shot flowed as my hips made a single, mighty buck with each one. Molly was literally screaming with each thrust I made.

While it would have been great to hang around and linger, enjoying just a little more of her sweet pussy around my cock as it softened, I was way too spent to stick around for anything after the last pump of cum. I released my grip on her hips, noticing the bright red hand prints where I had been holding on, and stepped back. I watched my cock slide from her pussy, followed by a small flood of our mixed fluids, before quickly sitting down on the bench beside where her foot still rested.

We were both speechless, catching our breath, as she slowly stood up and dropped her foot from the bench to the floor.

Ringing water from her hair, Lisa spoke up from where she had been standing under the running water of the showerhead. "You two better hurry and get cleaned up. We have to be about out of our extra time in the pool."

Again realizing I had just fucked her best friend in front of my wife, I studied her face for any sign of regret. Instead, I only found affection and excitement as she kept eye contact with me. Already standing, Molly made her way to the shower first and began cleaning herself in earnest. Also showing no signs of regret, Molly seemed content and surprisingly calm as she simply took care of business.

Making room for Molly to shower, Lisa walked over to me and stopping directly in front of where I was still sitting, she grabbed my head in her hands and gave me one of the most intense kisses we have ever shared. We then stared each other in the eyes for a moment before again kissing deeply. She then sat down beside me and began putting her suit on again as she began chit chatting with Molly.

Molly quickly finished and also replaced her suit while I took my turn cleaning myself. Finishing up, Lisa tossed my suit to me and I barely had it up as Molly opened the door of the shower room and walked out. Just as we all walked from the shower room, closely following each other, the same hotel staff girl came in to send us on our way. Seeing the three of us come out together, she stopped near the light switches and give us a funny look, looked at Jimmy, still in the hot tub and watching the last of the over time, then looked back to the three of us.

"Sorry, we are just on our way out," Lisa said.

"Come on Jimmy, it's time to go," Molly said, trying to drag her husband from the game. Seemingly unaware of anything that had just happened in the shower room, his eyes never left the TV screen as he stepped up and out of the water and began drying off with the towel Molly handed him. Laughing at his distraction, we all walked past the hotel staffer who had yet to lift her jaw and close her mouth since watching the three of us walk from the shower together.

I was amazed how normally we could act as we made our way back to the hotel room. I watched for any signs from the other three people I shared the elevator with for any emotions apart from what would be expected from four people who are nothing more than good friends with nothing more than a platonic relationship.

Arriving back at the room, we all settled in, grabbing drinks and rummaging for a snack. Molly sent Jimmy in to take a shower as the room had a strong odor of chlorine and he was the only one that hadn't showered since the hot tub. As soon as he was in the bathroom and the water was running the girls stripped out of their suits and I quickly followed suit. Seeing the two of them naked started bringing back images of our shower room adventure and I could feel my shaft start to stiffen.

I would love to say we once again got things rolling and ended up in one big, sweaty pile of sex, but it just wasn't to be. Lisa and I laid down on our bed and began flipping through the channels. At the same time, Molly headed to her own bed. Watching her crawl in, I noticed a little trickle of our fluids running down the inside of her thigh, dripping from her recently ravaged pussy.

Before long, Jimmy was free of chlorine and rejoined us in the room, crawling in next to Molly. He made a couple of attempts to start something with her, only to be rejected and held at bay. So there we lay, just four good friends enjoying what little time we had together. Before too long, we all drifted off to sleep and slept soundly through the night.

The next morning, we all slept in and, somewhat surprisingly, all got up and moving without anything more than a few kisses and pats on the ass between the couples. Checkout time was coming quickly, and perhaps we were all a little down about the fact that our weekend was over. In retrospect, we did seem to stay naked as long as possible, completely packing everything other than a small pile of clothes that we would wear for our trips home.

Finally dressed, the guys loaded the cars and we all grabbed a quick bite of brunch before heading our separate ways. Jimmy and I shook hands while the girls hugged. We then traded partners for nothing more than a farewell hug. While images of my dick sliding in and out between her pussy lips flashed through my head, on the outside the hug between Molly and I was nothing that would raise suspicions of any kind to passers by that may have been watching.

As we pulled out of the parking lot and onto the highway, Lisa grabbed my hand and looked at me with that look of deep love and affection. "It sure was good to see them again."

"Yes, yes it was."

12