A Weekend to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She vacuumed it until the last droplet and opened her mouth to show me that she had swallowed all of my cum, except the drippings from her mouth. "Come here honey," I pulled her to me and kissed her. I was tasting my own cum which I had gotten used to every time I kissed her after giving me a blowjob. But I didn't care as long as my wife was with me. "That was one of the best," I said and kissed her again.

We broke the kiss and kept looking at each other. She still had the cum dripped around her mouth and chin. She tried to scoop them but I stopped her. "Please let me," I said and licked a trail of cum. Then I stuck my tongue out for her to suck. She sucked it greedily and I did the same for the other side of her mouth too. We engaged in another hot saliva swapping kiss.

Then we switched the positions and I laid on top of her without breaking the kiss. I moved to her neck and I kissed the sensitive sides of her neck. She turned her head and opened the neck more as she was enjoying me ravishing her sensitive neck. I moved further south to her beautiful breasts. Her nipples had hardened during the massage and stayed the same throughout it. I admired their beauty and kissed them. Then I brought my mouth to her right nipple. But I paused and looked at her. She was looking at me too. "May I?" I asked. I really loved to taste milk from her breasts. She loved to feed me too. But we were always careful to save some for our children.

"Jonathan won't be home until tomorrow evening. So you can have them. If you want, you can suck them dry even," she said. "But I want to feed you like I feed my children."

She sat on the bed and rested her back on the head board. I laid on the bed and rested my head on her lap. right nipple was just inched above me. She held my head with a hand and guided the nipple to my mouth with the other. I closed my lips around it as it came to my mouth's reach. I knew it'd take some effort to take the first drop out as she wasn't producing much. So I sucked hard and she moaned by the sensation of it. A small stream of tasty fluid gushed into my mouth with it. I squeezed her breast with one hand to increase the flow of milk and Jennifer was looking at me with her fingers running through my hair. "This is the best fore play. I really enjoy when you suck my milk. You've mastered the technique," She said.

I pulled my head away for a moment to say, "I had the best teacher," and sucked it again.

I swirled my tongue around the nipple in the shape of '8' while sucking and occasionally bit the nipple to heighten her pleasure. She was enjoying this little session so much. It was apparent from her face and the moans releasing from her. I emptied the right breast and moved to the left one. It too got the due attention from me as I emptied that one too. I kept the last few drops in my mouth without swallowing. I kissed her as soon as I felt her breast empty and opened the mouth for her to taste her own milk.

My cock had gotten rock hard by then. But I wanted to eat her before penetration. I laid her on the bed, parted her legs and crawled between them to please her once again. I kissed the trimmed pubes around her pussy. "Please Baby, lick my pussy," She moaned.

I opened her puffy labia and licked her pussy from bottom to the clit. It was already wet with her juices dripping since we started. I licked and licked her pussy like a cat licks its kitten. She was moaning as I was continued my ministrations. "This is so good honey."

I stopped licking and kissed her pussy like I was making out with it. I vacuumed it and specially the clit. I sucked it while I was kissing the pussy. Touching her clit sent jolts all throughout her body. I continued to suck her clit making her rush towards her orgasm. I quickly pushed a finger and finger fucked her pussy. "You're going to make me cum my love," She moaned in bliss as I pushed a second finger in.

"Cum for me baby. Squirt your juices all over my face and bed. I want to drink it and quench my thirst," i said.

I was rubbing her G-Spot and sucking her clit when her body began to shudder. She clutched to the sheet and her pussy contracted around my fingers as she was experiencing a wild orgasm. "I'm cummiiinngggg....." Jennifer screamed as she started to squirt her juices all over my face like a geyser. I opened my mouth to catch more of the sweet juices into my mouth. But it was too much. She squirted all over the bed and my face.

Jennifer had her eyes closed and I kept rubbing her clit until she came down from the thunderous orgasm. Her orgasm subsided and her body went limp on the bed. I thought she had passed out, but she slowly opened her eyes like in a daze. "That was awesome baby. I can't remember the last time I had such a wonderful orgasm," She said in a weak voice with her body still trembling after the orgasm.

I laid beside her and cuddled her. "I'm glad you liked it. I thought you had passed out."

"I almost did," she said looking into my eyes and touching my face covered with her juices. "I've made a mess of you. I'm really sorry' I never intended to do that," she said .

I rubbed her hair slowly. "You don't have to apologize babe. I would do anything for you. I love you so much," I said and kissed her soft lips.

"Make love to me," She whispered and turned the other side to spoon with me.

I placed my cock at the entrance and kissed her shoulder. I pushed it gently as her warm pussy welcomed its partner by sucking it in with the vaginal muscles. We both moaned "Aaahhh...." as I bottomed out in her. I waited in her for some time and we kissed again. "Go slowly darling. I want this moment to last until eternity," my wife said between kisses.

I wrapped one arm around her and cupped a breast while I sent the other under her neck to hold her tight to me. I pulled my cock back and pushed it in again very slowly. Both of us loved vanilla sex, specially Jennifer preferred extreme of it with very slow and sensual penetration. It doesn't mean that we never experimented other variations. We've even done bondage and other stuff not involving a 3rd partner.

We made love for so long whispering our our love to each other. We kissed and nibbled our bodies and enjoyed the moment to the core. Even our orgasms weren't violent and screaming as before. They were calm and quiet. Jennifer climaxed twice before having the last orgasm which we shared a mutual orgasm. We were in the missionary position when she came for the last time. The only reaction from Jennifer was that she hugged me tightly and pulled me down for a long kiss. I too let my orgasm go as her pussy clenched around my cock.

Our bodies went limp as our orgasms subsided. We kissed for a long time before pulling my flaccid cock out and rolling away because I had no strength for that. Our mingled juices overflowed from her pussy as I pulled my cock out and laid beside her. Jennifer put an arm over my belly and cuddled to me laying her head on my shoulder. "We haven't spent a time like this since I got pregnant with Prim. Isn't it honey?" asked my wife.

"Yes babe. Life has been so busy and we couldn't find time and space for ourselves as husband and wife."

"I think I've had more orgasms this morning than I had in the past week," She smiled. "I need a little nap before everything."

She kissed me and drifted to a sleep on my shoulder. I kept looking at the sight of this gorgeous woman cuddled to me and I too followed her quickly to a deep sleep.

**********************

I woke up after a comfortable nap, my wife still sleeping next to me. I looked at the clock and it showed the time 3 pm. We had slept for more than 3 hours and still counting for Jennifer. Not wanting to wake her up, I remained in the same position watching her feminine figure sleeping peacefully. There's no doubt that I'm the luckiest man on the planet to have such a beautiful wife. Not only beautiful, she is a smart, loving and kind woman. Simply she is a perfect combination of Aphrodite and Athena.I gently ran my fingers through her soft hair while occasionally kissing the top of her head.

It was another half an hour later Jennifer's body stirred and she looked at me with sleepy eyes. "How was the sleep my love?" I asked

"Slept like a log. What time is it?" She said still wiping her eyes.

"3.30. We missed the lunch and we haven't prepared any."

"Oh shit. Then I have to prepare something," She said getting up in a hurry. "Care to help me?"

I too jumped out of the bed and followed her to the kitchen, both of us still naked. We made a quick meal and 15 minutes later we were feeding each other.

Then we washed the dishes and settled on the couch to watch a romantic movie which I had brought earlier. We put on some clothes before moving to the couch, my wife put on a bath robe and I, a pair of boxers. We cuddled and watched it for the next couple of hours.

It was about 6 o'clock when the movie finished. "Honey, get dressed. We are going out for dinner tonight. I need you to look like a goddess," I said.

"You are surprising me so much today. Thank you so much baby," She said and kissed me.

I had a quick shower and wore a tuxedo with a white shirt and a pair of slacks. I made my hair and sprayed some perfume. Then I waited in the living room for my wife. There she came about 30 minutes later looking like a goddess. Well.... a goddess with spectacles I should say. She was wearing a knee length black shoulder less dinner dress showing off her butterfly tattoo on her back. Her hair was made in a way that a part fell along her back while the other part fell over her right breast. The intoxicating smell of her perfume was like it was brought from heaven. Her 4 inch high heels made her about the same height with me.

"Wow babe, you look so hot. Any man will go nuts when they see you," I said.

Jennifer came to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Does that mean my husband has gone nuts too?" She asked in a seductive voice.

"Oh god yes. I can't remember the day that I went nuts and I haven't got over with it yet. I don't think I ever will," I laughed.

Then I asked, " Shall we go ma'am?"

She took hold of my arm and we walked to the car. I opened the door for her and then I too hopped on to the driver's seat and went. We drove to one of the best restaurants in the town. We went in, my wife taking hold of my arm and she was the center of attention as I expected. I had booked a table in a corner to have some privacy.

Jennifer loved Italian food. So we ordered them. We enjoyed our meal really well. We didn't talk about our work or children. Mostly we talked about our past and some of the most precious moments in our lives. We had spent about an hour before we even knew. We had some wine before we left.

We exited the restaurant and drove back home. She was talking about everything, probably little tipsy after the wine. "Honey turn left from the next cross road," Said Jennifer.

"Why?" I asked. "Just do it hon. There's a place I need to go."

I turned left from the next cross road and she told me the directions. Some old memories flashed in my mind. There was a place, The Lover's Point we used to come when we had a free time, mostly evenings. But that was long time ago. A secluded place where couples used to fuck. We've made love quite a few times there when we were in college and before our children.

"Do you remember this place?" asked my wife as I parked the car. "How can I forget. It's been so long since we came here last time." I said.

We got off the car and walked around the dark empty ground. "I feel like a teenager again," she said.

"Sweet old memories," I said walking back to the car.

I touched her face glowing with the rays of moon. Then I kissed her and pinned her to the car's front door with my hands. "Fuck me baby," She whispered between the kisses. "Fuck me at the back seat."

We quickly jumped to the back seat and she straddled me. She kissed me frantically like a teenager. "It's been so long since we fucked like this," I said. "How about we do that again?" She asked breaking the kiss for a moment.

I pulled her for another kiss and this time it was more fierce than the previous. We darted our tongues into each others mouths while our mixed saliva dripped from our mouth corners on to our laps. Jennifer tried to get off my lap quickly. But the limited space in the car didn't help her course and her head hit the roof. "Ouch....." she exclaimed.

"Oh fuck baby, let's get off the car," I said and we got off in a hurry.

She got out first and she was removing her thong when I got off. Jennifer turned her back to me and held the car to keep the balance. I knelt behind her and hiked her skirt up to reveal her neatly trimmed pussy and puckered ass. I buried my face in her crotch as she pushed her ass more towards me. "Oh fuck honey, lick my pussy and lick it good," My wife moaned.

I pushed a finger inside her to increase her pleasure while I licked. Her moans got louder and louder. "Baby, lick my ass," She said.

I gladly parted her buttocks and licked the valley from her pussy to her ass hole. It had no taste unlike her pussy. With my limited experience with her ass I was sure that she'd climax really quickly. So I tongued her tiny puckered hall and fingered her pussy. She started to moan like hell. We were lucky that there was no one for about a mile from there. So I let her moan and carried on my work. She was really close to the climax when she pushed me away. I was wondering about what I did wrong to push me away like that. But didn't have to wonder for long. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard until I you shoot your hot cum in me," She said with a naughty look on her face.

I undid my belt and the slacks and let them drop to the ground. My cock was so hard from all the previous action and it was dripping precum. So I entered that familiar pussy with a hard single push. "Oh fuck," She grunted.

I kissed the nape of her neck and started to fuck her in long hard strokes. She was moaning in absolute pleasure as I kept driving my cock inside that moist canal. It wasn't always we fucked like this. So I had to get the most of it. Fucking out there in the open where anybody could see us, really brought a thrill. "Rub your clit babe," I moaned.

She started to rub her clit with one hand while still holding to the car with the other. Her moans got louder and louder and finally she announced her orgasm. "Oh shit, I'm cumming..... God don't stop it keep fucking me babe. Keep fucking me."

Her pussy clamped around my cock making it more difficult to move. Her juices squirted around my cock as she had a storming orgasm. Probably it was a chain of orgasms. I was struggling to control mine with her pussy convulsing around my cock. I slowed down for a bit to let her catch a breath and for me to calm down a bit. We kissed for some time staying in the same position turning her head back and my cock buried deep in her pussy. But once she regained her strength, I started to pound her again with a new vigor. I grabbed a handful of her hair to my fist and pulled her head back. She screamed, "Fuck me hard you son of a bitch. Fuck me until my pussy gets sore from your hard pounding."

Well, if anyone saw us at that moment nobody would think that we are two respectable professionals and parents of two beautiful children. Even I can't imagine what they'd think. My long hard thrusts turned to slow fast thrusts as I could feel myself racing home to the orgasm. "You need my hard cock. Don't you, bitch?"

"Yes I always need your hard cock to fill my naughty cunt with your spunk," She screamed as she was experiencing another mini orgasm.

I was almost there. I decided to let it go. " Oh bitch, here it comes," I said.

She quickly pushed me off and got on her knees before me. She took my hard cock in her mouth. She couldn't bob her head no more than thrice before I erupted a massive load in her mouth. "AAhhh baby, take it all." I moaned with pure delight.

I fucked her mouth until my orgasm subsided and Jennifer was so happy to comply. I was exhausted after the orgasm and I held on to the car to keep my balance. My wife got up and helped me to open the back door. I pulled my slacks up and buckled my belt. We got in and cuddled together on the backseat making out and gently whispering our love to each other, total contrast of what we did earlier. We were all sweaty from our sexual escapade. I removed my jacket and loosened some buttons of my shirt as sweat was dripping from all over my body. Sweat were pouring from Jennifer's neck towards her cleavage and her face was covered in sweat too.

I proceeded to her sweaty neck and kissed her there. I hadn't tried it before, licking my wife's sweat. But I felt strongly that I should do it that night. I pushed my tongue out while kissing her neck and tasted her sweat intentionally for the first time. She didn't mind it first and turned her neck to allow me more space. It tasted salty, but it tasted like nectar for me. Her sweaty smell mixed with her perfume was turning me on in no time. She moaned as my tongue made contact with her sensitive skin. I finished a side and turned her face other way to open up the other side of the neck. It was then that she sensed that I wasn't kissing but licking her sweat from the neck. "Baby, are you licking my neck?" She asked.

"I'm worshiping my goddess," I pulled my face up to answer and buried my face in her neck again.

"But honey, I'm sweaty all over my body," My wife protested.

"So let me clean you."

I licked her neck clean and moved towards her chest. But she pulled me up, "Let's continue this at home. I promise I'll let you do anything with me when we go home."

Then we straightened our dresses and drove home. I parked my vehicle in the garage and took her onto my arms and carried her to our bedroom. We undressed and she laid on the bed. "Babe, I want you to know that I'll stop this whenever you want to stop," I said.

"No hon, I want you to do anything you want with my body," She smiled.

I licked her sweaty cleavage and belly. Jennifer was squirming as I assaulted her body with my tongue. Then I lifted her arms and pinned them to the bed with my hand. "What..." She looked puzzled. I winked at her and kissed her exposed right armpit. Then did the same for the left. "Oooo......" She moaned.

Jennifer's armpits were just as hot as the rest of her body. They were so fleshy and soft. I could've spent ages kissing and licking it. But my only concentration was to lick off her salty perspiration off them and please her. She was so ticklish and she was moaning and squirming as I serviced her armpit. I licked them for good 15 minutes and then we had a romantic shower. We didn't make love, but we touched each other's intimate parts and kissed.

We always know what the other wants. That's the beauty of our relationship. Knowing each other from the childhood has helped it a lot. I knew she had enough of rough and kinky sex weeks in one day as she wasn't in to it much. She needed to be tenderly touched and kissed. We dried off our bodies after the bath and then we laid on our bed stark naked. "Hon, you did so much for me today. I want to give something in return. I know it has been a fantasy of yours for a long time," She said touching my face.

"I don't want anything in return, my love. You being happy is the only thing I want."

"But I don't think you'll reject this. Baby, I need you to take my ass," She said. This took me by surprise.

She always rejected anal sex as she thought that it was painful. But here she was, ready to perform the act in pure love for me. I kissed her and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Well, as far as I can say, I'm totally ready and excited about it," She said enthusiastically.

She got on to the stance on all fours and handed me the massage lotion which was on the night stand. "Go slowly honey. You know I'm still a virgin there," She said like a terrified little girl.