All Comments on 'A Weekend with Friends'

by frackhead

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Started this thinking I probably wouldn't like it but was surprised how much I did. Their mixed feelings were important to know. There was mutual respect. You didn't go wild trying to cram as many things in as you could. The only things that didn't feel like they fit were Amy using the cliche domme talk and the bit about humiliation as they got started. Friends stepping cautiously wouldn't be eager to add that as it could blow up too easily. Over all a very good piece. If you continue this don't loose sight of the friendship and respect.

frackheadfrackheadabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you anonymous

This was my first attempt ever at writing fiction. I appreciate your feedback and will be keeping myself aware of the items you pointed out as I write future pieces. I enjoyed putting this story together and it has sparked more ideas.

motordaddymotordaddyabout 9 years ago
A VERY NICE FIRST STORY

but now I eagerly await more of the story of the three of them. There are so many possibilities for the three of them to explore with each other and learn about themselves and how to enteract with others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't Stop

I can't wait for your next chapter. There better be another chapter. This was great for an established writer much less a first timer. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So hot!

The pure lust and pleasure was so hot, made me want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent! More please

very, very good. IMHO there is way too little BD (without the SM) here at Literotica. Your piece is an outstanding example of just how hot B&D can be without any pain being involved. Keep on writing! Your fans are waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot

Very erotic. Finish the weekend. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sort of Nice

But -- from my standpoint, at least -- there should have been more of the BD with Faith.

Also, too much of the sex was vanilla: husband and wife variety following the buildup from dominating and toying with Faith. And I'd have preferred Amy getting it on more with Faith than with her husband.

JS_PhotoJS_Photoalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to a sequel - further adventures of Hunter, Amy & Faith. Wonderful so far, please keep going!

JS_PhotoJS_Photoover 4 years ago
Love all of the description

Great story and the detailed description of both girls' appearance and feelings makes it even better. I know this was posted 4 years ago, but I wish you would continue with the rest of Faith's weekend with Hunter and Amy. You're a good writer - please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue I really like the story how you proceed taking into consideration the wife opinion. So pleasurable and yet exciting and mysterious and with some bandage and orders

shelli_k18shelli_k18almost 2 years ago

The first page alone was fabulous, I was so enthralled. very descriptive, but still leaving much to the imagination. I was a lil dismayed that he was taking charge as much as he did, that Amy should have had more of a say, though being shy, it was understandable..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfrackhead@frackhead
I’m a mid-40’s guy living in Central Georgia (USA) with ADHD and a gift for writing (those two traits don’t blend well). So most of the time, I’m a writer who forgot to finish his latest work. Bear with me - there’s more to come. Eventually.