A Weekend with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frackhead
frackhead
30 Followers

"Thank you sir" Faith obediently replied. Not knowing what to do with her hands, she placed them behind her head as she had been instructed earlier. For the first time, her naked hips, buttocks, and pubic mound were visible to all in the room. No fabric obstructed the view of her delicately sensual body. The hint of moisture contained in her panties became immediately apparent as a slight drop of lubrication began seeping from her crotch, and ever so slowly down her inner thigh. Had she been laying on her back, it would have provided a perfect drop of lubrication for her rectum as it made its thick, syrupy way down to her most intimately tight hole. Her horniness could not longer be kept from the view of her friends of ten years - now her new masters for the next couple days.

As Hunter collected the clothing, hung the panties on a railing outside to embarrass Faith even further, and locked her clothes away in a closet, Amy sat on the couch thinking. Standing before her, completely naked, was a long time friend. No doubt she was attractive, but she was also a she. Amy was not interested in women at all. At the same time, however, having a naked human in the house, other than she and Hunter (and under her direct control at that), was enough to maintain the throbbing in her pussy.

"I'll see where this goes" she thought to herself. "If I'm in complete control like Hunter says, I can make sure things don't go too far. Later, if I regret anything, I can say I was just doing it because Hunter wanted to. Then I can throw it back on him if it causes any arguments."

When Hunter came back in the room and sat down, he turned to Amy and said, "Well, you've had a few minutes, what do you think?" Amy looked down at the floor and asked, "How long have you been planning this? How long have the two of you been talking about this? I mean, you didn't think it would be important to include me in this conversation?" Amy knew that she couldn't appear too eager and immediately give in to Hunter's plan. That would make him feel like he had a license to make everything he wanted to happen, come to life. No, she had to play hard to get for a few minutes, and maintain a facade of reluctance.

"Fatih and I have always talked about sex off and on over the years Amy, you know that." Hunter began. "I've always bounced ideas for you and I in the bedroom, off of her, and vice versa. I think you've enjoyed the results. This was one of those things that was too big for me to pull off on my own. You would have never agreed to if you had known, and quite frankly I wanted to do this with someone we knew and trusted. Faith has always been welcome in our house. She is at home here. I didn't want some stranger we just met, who agreed to come home with us and have sex, come into the sanctity of our home. That's the other thing too. A stranger would have expected full blown sex. No one would have done this with us, with this level of uncertainty as to whether you would even want us to be sexual with them at all. That's why it was so important to find someone we were familiar with, and that cared about us enough to play this game our way."

Realizing that Hunter had avoided answering most of her questions (it didn't matter anyway, she was just avoiding saying yes too quickly), she finally voiced her consent. "Here's how we are going to play this. I wouldn't mind having someone doing chores around the house for a couple of days for free - we could use a break. Well, I could since you don't really do anything around here anyway. I'll let her do chores. I'll even let her do them naked. You aren't having sex with her though. I don't know that I'm even comfortable with her masturbating in front of you, but we'll see about that when the time comes. For right now though, what did you say was going to happen next?"

Faith remained naked, standing nervously in the center of the room. She fought the constant urge to drop her hands from behind her head. She was self conscious being on display in front of the married couple. Knowing that instead of being thrown out of the house, all eyes were on her made her feel humiliated and desired simultaneously.

Her full breasts rose and fell with each nervous breath, her nipples were rock hard - not from being cold - but from arousal. Her face was flush, wondering what the couple thought of her unshaven pubic hair, embarrassed that the private region was exposed for their review.

She thought about what Hunter had said earlier. Once Amy had approved of the weekend, they would be "inspecting" her, "searching her cavities". He made it sound like she was going to be prodded like a piece of meat, so they could decide if she met their standards of approval. She savored the idea more than she feared it.

Thinking about her completely exposed state, and the coming scrutiny, now just moments away, Faith wanted to press her thighs together in an effort to find some relief for her swollen clitoris. She knew better though. Amy had accepted Hunter's proposal. They were in charge of deciding when, or even if, an orgasm was in her best interest. She needed to be touched, but she was nervous at the same time.

In response to Amy's question, Hunter got up from the couch, and stood behind Faith. "Well, sweetheart, here we have a willing slave standing before us, naked as the day she was born, willing to do any and everything we say, and only what we say. Since, technically, she is our property for the weekend, I think we do what we would do with any brand new item in the house. We take a really close look at it!"

With that answer, Hunter began to circle Faith very slowly. He took in every last inch of her body with his eyes. Occasionally, he would glance up, allowing their eyes to meet, to remind her that he was seeing all of her.

Once he had made a complete round, He called to Amy, "Come here babe, I want you to see a couple things." Amy started to protest, but she reluctantly joined him at his further insistence. Once she was by his side, he began to point out different aspects of Faith's body, both in an effort to get Amy more comfortable around another naked woman, and to make Faith even more uncomfortable in her new, submissive, position.

"Look at the dimples in her back, just above her ass cheeks, Amy. Those are one of the sexiest parts of your body. Just seeing those on your naked back makes me horny as hell." Hunter traced his finger over Faith's dimples on one side, and then the other. Faith's breathing became much deeper at the touch.

Hunter took Amy's hand in his, placed her finger on Faith's dimples, and started tracing them with her touch. "Feel how soft her skin is Amy. Feel how sensual and erotic she feels. That's what I get to feel every time I touch you. It is so sexy!".

Amy was nervous and reluctant to touch another naked woman, but she was turned on also. This was no longer Faith in front of her. Well, it was, but it wasn't at the same time. This was a person under her complete control. Man or woman it was starting not to matter. It was becoming less about the gender and more about the power.

Snapping her out of her trance, Hunter moved Amy's hand, put his mouth to Faith's ear, and in a soft, commanding voice said, "Turn around, slave". Startled at having her personal space so carelessly violated, and starving for more touch, Faith slowly turned to face the couple.

"Keep your eyes open, and focus on Amy's throughout this examination Faith. You need to be completely conscious of the fact that we own you right now. You have no rights. You aren't allowed to hide your body or your feelings from either of us. Your shame, your nakedness, your embarrassment, they all belong to us. Do you understand?" "Yes sir", Faith quietly replied. "Tell Amy as well, slave" Hunter commanded. "Yes mistress" replied Faith, looking in Amy's eyes for the first time.

Faith felt so helpless and exposed. She shrank at the thought of serving another woman. She felt so submissive in that moment as Amy stared back - giving her a look of pity, as well as condescension, and superiority.

Faith shuddered as Hunter took Amy's hand, which he was still holding, and placed the palm on Faith's right breast. Amy froze in response to the action as well. Hunter interrupted the tension with his voice. "Do you feel that? Can you feel how soft her breast is? You have an urge to squeeze it, don't you? You don't want to have that urge, but you have it. You can feel her hard nipple under your palm. She's told me before that it's very sensitive. Do you want real control over her body? Do you want to turn her on in ways that she's afraid of right now? Gently run the tip of your finger over her nipple. You'll make her pussy contract without laying a finger on it."

While Hunter was talking, Amy's hand involuntarily gripped Faith's breast a little firmer. Hunter was right, the rounded flesh of her full mound was magnetic. As she felt Faith's hard nipple rub against her palm, her clitoris began to ache between her clothed legs.

As she followed Hunter's instructions and ran her finger over Faith's nipple, she felt Hunter's hand slip past her waist band, beyond the elastic of her panties, and find her wet, swollen pussy lips. The more he massaged them, purposely avoiding her clit, the more she played with Faith's nipples.

Faith was starting to moan. The feeling of Amy's finger against her nipples made her pussy contract. She shuddered at the feeling of her hot wet entrance and her anus involuntarily contracting. She was getting very close to orgasm. Hunter was controlling her stimulation by stimulating Amy. Amy was in a hypnotic state from the intensity of it all, having lost complete control over the moment to Hunter as well.

As the women made eye contact with each other, Hunter allowed his index finger to caress Amy's clit very gently, causing both women to moan and breath heavily while looking each other in the eyes. They were both on the edge of climax, and they both urgently needed the relief that could only come with an orgasm.

As the sexual urgency was building to a climax, Hunter removed his hand from Amy's pants, and whispered in her ear to stop touching Faith. Amy obeyed immediately. Faith responded by giving Amy a pleading look with her eyes. Her hungry gaze was a futile attempt to will Amy's fingers back to her swollen chest. Amy, had problems of her own though. She was aching for release just as bad as Faith. And for the first time in her life, she was putting herself first. Faith would be allowed to cum but only in the manner Amy decided upon.

Wanting Amy to have a real sense of control, Hunter cupped his hand over her ear so that Faith couldn't hear what he was telling his wife. Both Amy and Hunter looked Faith in the eyes as he secretly whispered his instructions. Amy smiled and nodded her head in understanding as Hunter delivered the mysterious message, leaving Faith fully in the dark over what was about to take place.

Hunter stepped back, allowing Amy enough space to grant the appearance that she had sole control over the naked plaything standing vulnerable in the middle of their house. Nervous about taking charge, Amy addressed the slave. She instructed her directly, "Slut, bend over, touch your toes, and hold that position so we can observe your hairy pussy and your hungry little anus. We want everything between your legs clearly exposed. And you'd better hope everything meets our standards, since you knew you were going to be doing this today!"

Faith was shocked hearing the words coming from Amy's mouth! Amy had always been the shy one of the group. Hearing Amy take superiority and control over her was humiliating to say the least. Her horny pussy came fully into view as she said, "As you wish, Mistress", and bent over at her waist. The swolleness between her legs was coated in her natural lubrication, as were her thighs, her anus, and the inner parts of her ass cheeks. The cheeks on her face were crimson from pure embarrassment and humiliation, as were her shoulders and chest. She was thankful that the couple could not look in her eyes in this position, but was equally horrified by what they could see. It occurred to her that her current situation was as far from "ladylike" as she could possibly be - and the image that she had of herself, in that moment, only served to drive her lustful desires even deeper.

From her upside-down vantage, she could see Hunter and Amy's legs behind her. She didn't know whose fingers she felt caressing the cheeks of her stretched buttocks, but it didn't matter anymore. She wanted both of their hands on her. She imagined their tongues dancing over her anus and her clit at the same time. She desired their fingers inside her - in both openings. She so desperately and urgently wanted Amy to unleash Hunter's raging cock from his pants and force it into her aching, wet body. It didn't even matter where, as long as it was inside her. She fucking needed it!

She noticed that Hunter moved from his original position and was now standing behind his horny wife. She could hear the zipper of Amy's pants slowly separating from itself. She watched as first the waistband of Amy's pants fell to her ankles, followed very shortly after by her wet panties. She could hear Amy release a loud moan as the sound of fingers dancing in her wet vagina filled the room.

Hunter's foot stepped on crotch of the clothing between Amy's legs, and she instinctively stepped out of them, placing her hands on Faith's ass to balance herself. She was now naked from the waist down.

"Look at how fucking wet her pussy is" Faith heard Hunter say, as she felt his fingers on her moist opening. Amy stayed silent as Hunter's other hand spread Faith's lips even wider so the couple could fully see her genitals. Faith thought that she would faint at the touch. She felt a second pair of hands (which she knew were Amy's), caressing her ass cheeks again.

"Touch it honey. Just a little. There's nothing to be afraid of. It doesn't make you a lesbian. You are just satisfying a curiosity and checking out the quality of your merchandise." Hunter said in the most convincing voice he could muster.

He didn't have to do much convincing though, as Amy's fingers were already making their way over the moist cunt, replacing Hunter's. Hunter seized the opportunity to bury two fingers deep into Faith's tight vaginal opening. Faith gasped for breath, moaning loudly, fighting back the urge to cum all over the couple's fingers as they explored her most feminine parts. It felt so wrong, so depraved, and so spectacular at the same time!

For her part, Amy was lost in pure lust. She had never been so turned on in her entire life. Having another naked human in her home, strictly obeying her rules, under her control, to be explored at her comfort, with the husband she fully trusted by her side, was almost too much for her to take!

As Hunter removed his fingers from Faith's vagina, Amy declined to replace them with her own. Instead, she leaned over to Hunter and said, "I think you need to inspect her anally as well, don't you?" Not waiting for Amy to reconsider her own suggestion, Hunter inserted his middle finger all the way into Faith's hungry anal opening.

Even though she knew the intrusion was coming, the probing digit surprised her as it pushed against her tight rear opening. It met no resistance as it freely slid inside of her. Her pussy juices had coated both Hunter's finger and the puckered opening itself, to the point that any resistance on her part would have been useless. Her ass had no choice but to surrender itself to the curious couple.

Amy decided that it was time to completely demonstrate to Faith her subservient status. With Hunter's finger still buried deep in the slave girl's ass, Amy spoke, "Faith, you are going to stand up, keeping Hunter's finger exactly where it is, slowly walk over to the coffee table, bend over, and rest your upper body on the table to support yourself, while still exposing your cunt and ass to my husband and I. Are my instructions clear?" The surprised slave responded with a simple, "Yes Mistress."

The thought of having to walk with something in her ass terrified Faith. She had never imagined even having to attempt this before. As she stood up straight, Hunter buried his finger even farther inside of her to ensure that it didn't slip out. Not forgetting her earlier instructions, she maintained eye contact with Amy, who was standing naked from the waist down, her equally soaked pussy dominantly exposed. She walked, or rather kind of shuffled/waddled to the coffee table, ever conscious of the intrusion in her rear.

The embarrassment made the five steps to the table feel like five miles. When she finally arrived, she bent over as instructed and buried her face, attempting to hide her shame.

"Very nice. You are an obedient little slut, aren't you?" Amy said as she resumed stroking the slave's wet pussy lips.

"Slave?" Amy asked (more as a statement than a question), "Turn your head so that your cheek is laying on the table and your face isn't hidden. While we keep entertaining ourselves with your little private areas, I want you to reach between your legs, and rub your clit like your life depends on it. I want to watch you have an orgasm, bent over on my coffee table, ass in the air, legs spread, your best friend's finger up your ass, and his wife's touch on the lips of your humiliated pussy. You have my full permission to cum, as long as you tell us when it's happening. Can you do that for me, slave?"

"Oh God, yes Mistress!" gasped Faith as her hand rushed to her hard, engorged, aching, clitoris. In less than ten seconds she was screaming, "I'M CUMMING MISTRESS!! OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M CUMMING!" followed by wild screams, and uncontrollable bucking in her hips, seizing of muscles in her back, and jerking of her head as her whole body writhed around; wave after wave of pleasure over-ran her body. She came so hard that she nearly fell off of the coffee table onto the floor.

Without giving Faith so much as a second to recover, Amy ordered the slave to her feet. Begrudgingly, Faith complied, naturally placing her hands behind her head as she had before.

"Slut" began Amy, "go into the kitchen and do my dishes. You will wash them in the sink, by hand. Hunter and I have more business to attend to in here. If you are finished before we are, you may return to us, kneel on the floor, and play with your clit again, but you are not to speak or cum unless instructed otherwise. Do you understand?" Faith again simply replied, "Yes Mistress" and walked into the kitchen to begin her duties. She could observe everything taking place in the living room because of the open floor plan of the house. She had been to the couple's place so many times in the past that she knew where everything in the kitchen was supposed to go. She needed no further instructions from the couple.

As Faith took her leave, Amy wrapped her arms around her husband and kissed him passionately. She had no idea that involving another person into their routine would be so hot. As their tongues intertwined, she unzipped his pants, reached inside, and delicately extracted his hard, throbbing penis from the confines of his clothing - as if it was her most precious possession. She turned the two of them at an angle, so Faith could easily see what she didn't get to feel inside of her earlier, from her place in the kitchen.

The tip of Hunter's cock glistened with pre-cum that had been smeared all over it while it was contained inside his underwear. A fresh, clear drop had formed in the hole at the end of his cock, and was threatening to drop off the head of his dick, onto the floor between the couple.

Gently, Amy gripped his hard penis, underhanded, placing the sensitive foreskin on the underside of his throbbing cock, in the palm of her hand. She held it there, feeling it swell as the hard member contracted in her grip, while simultaneously forcing her tongue inside of his mouth.

frackhead
frackhead
30 Followers