A Weekend with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frackhead
frackhead
30 Followers

As the palm of her hand became slick from the clear, slippery fluid seeping from the head of his penis, she began to move her hand in a slow, excruciating, up and down motion on his shaft. Every pass of her slippery hand over his sensitive frenulum threatened to send him into convulsions.

As her tongue continued to entwine with his, she remained conscious of the pulsating dick in her hand. She was careful to not allow her lover to waste his seed in her grip.

Hunter broke their kiss to remove the remaining clothing from his wife's body. Within moments, Amy was fully naked for the first time that afternoon.

From the kitchen, Faith watched intently. She was envious of Faith's grip on Hunter's swollen cock. She was equally enthralled by the sight of Amy's nakedness. She had no idea that the sight of his friend's wife would be such a turn on. Her clitoris was beginning to ache again.

Amy returned Hunter's favor by removing all of his clothing, allowing his hard penis to bob up and down freely as he moved, while his balls swayed loosely between his legs. Falling to her knees, Amy cupped her husband's scrotum in one hand, while guiding the tip of his hungry penis into her mouth with the other.

The taste of his flesh, along with the saltiness of the fluid dripping from his penis filled her mouth. The harder she sucked, the more she felt him swell - it was a feeling she craved. Each time his cock pulsated in her mouth, she felt a sense of pride at the pleasure her tongue was delivering to the man she had dedicated her life and body to so many years ago.

Wanting to save his first orgasm of the weekend for his wife's pussy, Hunter withdrew his overly sensitive member from her mouth. He noticed that the fluid had gone from being perfectly clear to containing a whitish color. It was a sign that he was extremely close to losing control. He knew he wouldn't last long once he buried it inside of her.

"Lay down!" Hunter commanded his wife, pointing at the coffee table Faith had just been ordered to cum on moments earlier.

Obediently, Amy lay down on the coffee table. It was only able to accommodate her from the ass up, so Hunter instructed her to grab her ankles.

While Amy held her legs wide open, shamelessly spread apart in the air, Hunter turned the table so Faith had a perfect view of his wife's soaking wet cunt - from the kitchen. It was covered in her juices the same as Faith's had been earlier.

Hunter kneeled between Amy's legs, and teased her tight anus with his tongue. Her whole body convulsed at the contact. He slowly ran his tongue from her anus, up her "taint", over her vaginal opening, against her urethra, over her clit - to the top of it's hood, and then disengaged contact, only to place it on her anus again.

Hunter repeated this pattern what seemed to Amy like a hundred times, each time bringing her to the edge of orgasm, but not providing enough constant contact to push her over the edge. Each time his tongue reached her hard clitoris, her anus and vaginal opening squeezed tight as her body shuddered. Clear thick fluid leaked from her vagina in what could only be described as "globs" at that point.

Sensing that his wife, who seemed lost to the world, couldn't take another second of his teasing, he attacked her clit with the flat, soft, wet surface of the top of his tongue - taking care not to tense the tip into a hardened point. He plunged two fingers into her vagina, curving them upward to make contact with her sensitive "G-spot", while slipping his pinky beyond the puckered opening of her anus.

As Hunter's tongue kept a steady rhythm on his wife's rock hard button, she began to strain against the strongest orgasm of her entire life. Her back arched involuntarily, as her head was forced off the table lunging her chin into her chest. Her hips bucked hard against his mouth, causing his fingers to go deeper inside both or her openings. The instant her first contractions released, she caught her breath and started screaming at the top of her lungs. For what seemed like forever, she lost control of her entire body as wave after wave of pure bliss took over.

When it was clear that his wife's orgasm had subsided, and he could remove his fingers, Hunter looked up to see Faith, kneeling on the living room floor, fingers feverishly dancing over her desperate clitoris again, with a faraway look of lust overtaking her entire face.

Filled with primal sexual need, Hunter spoke up. He was barely able to talk in complete sentences. "Both of you - in the bedroom - now!" When they arrived in the Master Suite, Hunter spoke again, "Amy, on your back in the bed, legs spread. Faith - keel on the bed at the foot." That's all Hunter could manage. He wanted to act on his lust rather than discuss it.

He pulled wrist and ankle cuffs from the drawer of the nightstand, and attached them to Amy's limbs. With Amy on her back, Hunter tied her to the bed. Her arms were extended to each side, and her legs were spread wide in the air, out of his way.

Amy's pussy lips were stretched open wide, and her anus was fully exposed in this position. The entire scene was way too much for Hunter to take. He knew he didn't stand a chance. He buried his cock deep inside his wife's hot, wet, needy pussy, and held it there.

"Slave!" he ordered, "Get over here so you can see my cock thrust into her pussy." As Faith found a proper vantage point, he ordered her to do the one thing for which she wasn't sure she was ready. "Lick my wife's clit while I fuck her."

Amy was shocked by Hunter's instructions. She had always been curious about having her clitoris licked while he fucked her, but she wasn't sure she actually wanted it to happen, much less with a woman. She was even more shocked when she felt Faith's gentle tongue make contact with her most sensitive erotic nerve cluster. The touch sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body, and before she could protest, she gave in to the feeling. She was tied up anyway, she rationalized. Whether she wanted this or not, she couldn't stop it. That mindset helped her to allow the encounter to happen and take pleasure from it without guilt.

Seeing his best friend's tongue on his wife's clit - feeling the soft hair on her head rub against his abdomen and even the length of it against his balls - along with her warm breath on his cock each time it withdrew from Amy's intimate depths - was too much to take.

Forcefully, Hunter lost control and rammed his cock into his wife with pure animal instinct. Thick white semen filled her pussy as his cock sprayed pulse after agonizing pulse of the fluid deep inside her. Hunter groaned like a mad man as he felt the fluid leave the tip of his cock.

His frenulum radiated an incredible pleasurable sensation, while the ridge along the back of his penis head felt like it was on fire. He knew the explosive orgasm was finally over when that same ridge stopped feeling pleasure and became irritated at the slightest touch.

Finally withdrawing his softening member from Amy's vagina caused semen to leak out of her opening as well. Hunter instructed Faith (who was still dutifully licking Amy's clitoris per his direction), to clean the semen from Amy's pussy as it came out - using her mouth. He told her to make sure that she swallowed every last drop. It was not to be wasted.

Like an eager child, Faith devoured every bit of her Master's semen from her Mistress' hot pussy. When she had eaten all of it, Hunter had her release Amy from her bonds.

Faith was horny as hell, but she quickly learned that she would not be allowed relief this time.

"Faith, go in the kitchen and prepare dinner for the three of us. There is plenty of food in the fridge. Main course, side dishes, the whole nine yards. While you are cooking, your Mistress and I are going to talk about how we feel about things so far. You aren't to touch yourself between your legs, or your breasts for that matter - at all. When dinner is ready, we will discuss what has happened so far, as well as further plans for the rest of the weekend."

Faith took her leave, following her master's instructions, hoping that a post orgasmic Amy was not reconsidering her decision to move forward with their experiment. She was thoroughly enjoying her time away from home.

frackhead
frackhead
30 Followers