All Comments on 'A Weekend with Penny Ch. 01'

by pdp68

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gay

As soon as the gay shit started you lost me, and probably most of the other readers. There is a different catagory for this genre. Stick to what the catagory is.

CassieKCassieKover 10 years ago
Different but delicious!

Don't worry about others comments, it amazes me how guys feel threatened by guy on guy sex, yet love girls together.

A good story, please follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree...

With Cassie.....some bi-male sex added to the scene can be fun.

I bet there isn't a guy alive who hasn't wished he could suck his own cock. Not much different from sucking another's cock.

kilkennycplkilkennycplover 10 years ago
i agree

it was hot ,,keep up the good work,,i love bi storys and bi orgys are one of my fav,, next time ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not me

not for me. you do what you want. just mark your tale as gay and I will

pass on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
either warn the readers properly or don't post at all

don't use the fucking tags to warn readers of unwanted content. use the subtitle so readers that don't like gay stories can skip them and not get AMBUSHED by a wannabe hack that is too stupid to properly title his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Well crafted imagining

The construction of the story was excellent with logical plot development. I enjoyed the gradual build up of sexual tension with enough details left out to titilate the imagination. The flow was perfect. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't type-cast him!

C'mon! Blowing one guy one time doesn't make him "gay." Most teenage males go through a phase of fantasizing about other boys' cocks, and even sucking them and being sucked. (Try Boy Scout camp-outs!) But as they mature, their interests change. It's clear in this story that giving head was no impediment to fucking a girl (his sister). Personally, I'm definitely and completely straight, and I don't finish reading stories about male-on-male (or male-on-female!) anal sex; but the gay aspect of this didn't bother me a bit, b/c neither of the guys was. All in all, a pretty hot story!

EroticWriter0826EroticWriter0826over 9 years ago
Excellent Story

Don't worry about what other people say. I thought it was a great story. Just because a guy gives another guy a bj doesn't mean he's gay. After the BJ he immeidately fucked his sister, so that proves he's not gay.

It was a great start. I can't wait to read the other chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous