A Weekend With Renata: Saturday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday Night

Dinner was another whole adventure unto itself, to start with Renata was getting back to one of the things she did best, which was make me uncomfortable in public. She insisted on going to dinner in her Girl Scout uniform and no amount of pleading on my part could change her mind. We had reservations at another Bed and Breakfast just a short way up the road for dinner; we had decided on that one because they had a much larger dinning room with easier access for my wheelchair. I suppose I could have refused to go but in spite of knowing what Renata might do the thought of being seen with this brazen young seductress was more attractive than I could resist. The Inn's hostess gave me a pretty strange look at me I rolled into the dining room accompanied by Renata dressed up as a Girl Scout. However except for the un-lady like spread of Renata's legs, which drew lustful stares from every man, and angry glares of every woman in the dining room dinner was thankfully uneventful. However on the way out the hostess asked Renata if she had a good dinner with her father and Renata said, "oh he's not my dad, he's just the guy that puts his hand between my legs and makes me feel all squishy". I could have died, I was ahead of Renata and at hearing what she said to the hostess I rolled out of the place as quickly as I could. Renata was also out the door before the poor woman had regained enough composure to say anything back to her. By the time I had pulled my wheelchair up to my minivan I breathed a sigh of relief that it didn't appear that anyone was going to follow Renata out of the restaurant to see if she needed to be rescued from the old pervert in the wheelchair. Renata caught up with me and stood right in front of me. She leaned forward grasping the arms of my chair and put her face right in front of mine. "That was pretty funny huh Mr. Mason". I was still too flustered to reply and besides Renata had leaned farther forward and was brushing her lips against mine. I could smell and taste the strawberry lip-gloss that I had seen Renata apply as we left the table. I could feel her warm breath between us in the cold night air.

In a throaty seductive whisper Renata said, "My pussy is on fire Mr. Mason and I need you to touch it right now". She opened the front of her long black leather coat as she spoke so I could reach where she wanted to be touched.

"Sa... Someone will see us Renata", I stuttered, but I knew they probably wouldn't. We were in the last parking spot of the row and we were behind the open front door of the van which would block most peoples view of us.

"I don't care Mr. Mason", she said, this time desperation and longing colored her voice, "I sat there all through dinner wanting to cum, but I behaved myself and I was a good girl so now I deserve to be touched". She was still brushing her lips against mine every two or three words, but when she finished with her last sentence she crushed her lips to mine and shoved her tongue into my mouth. My first instinct, after reacting to the kiss that is was to put one of my hands between her legs and do just as Renata had asked, but I held off waiting for her to ask or order me again to satisfy her.

Renata's lips broke from mine and with a breathy sexy voice said, "God Mr. Mason, don't make me ask again, would you just feel me up, I want to cum so damn bad and I cant wait till we get back". Her body movement invited me to do as she asked, Renata's legs spread and her stance got wider. I reached to the side and scooped up a handful of the light fluffy snow that had been falling since we arrived and was still falling. Renata was eye to eye with me and wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing and she was taken completely by surprise. She felt the front of her skirt being pushed up by my arm, but Renata let out a short scream of surprise when I pressed the pile of frozen crystals in my hand into her hot damp crotch. I thought to myself that Renata had been right; she was on fire and the fluffy white powder in my hand melted immediately.

The melted snow that didn't soak into the crotch of Renata's panties ran down the inside of her legs. The trails of ice cold water sent powerful shivers through the entire length of her body. I was still wearing my full fingered mountain biking gloves that I use when I'm in my wheelchair and I kept my gloved hand pressed against the soaking wet crotch of Renata's panties so Renata wouldn't have to ask me again to touch her flaming pussy.

Renata's hips instantly started grinding and pressing against my gloved hand and she yelled "OH GOD YES!!!" I guessed that my leather and synthetic glove had to feel a lot different than my hand, but it still must have felt good because Renata's wasn't going to let me move it. She had an iron grip on my arm with both her hands, holding on to it for dear life making sure I wouldn't take my hand away from her burning crotch. You would think that a handful of snow in the crotch would douse a person's desire, but for Renata is was like pouring gasoline on the fire. She was totally consumed by her powerful craving for sexual satisfaction.

Renata's strength was multiplied by her raging lust which produced a vice like grip on my arm that made sure my hand stayed between her legs. She bucked her hips forward and back riding my hand just like she had ridden my face earlier in the day. It was almost a pointless effort that I was trying to move my hand in small firm circles to grind my glove into her burning pussy, Renata as she often did was directing the action.

Hips bucking and breath gasping Renata continued to grind her crotch into my hand and drive her level of excitement up and up. "Ya Mr. Mason, that's it... Oh god yes... Yes... YES... Just like that". More panting, gasping and guttural moans escaped from my sweet young Renata as she continued to be consumed by her ever increasing arousal.

"Don't!! ah ah" "Stop!! uh uh" "Mr.!! oh oh" "MASON!!! ur unh".

I watched as Renata's head lolled to one side and her eyes started to roll back in her head, she was getting ready to blow. "I'm gonna cummm..." she moaned with resignation. And she was right, her level of arousal surpassed her ability to control it and Renata exploded in climax.

"OH YES!!! OH GOD YES!!!" she yelled over and over. Her voice probably carried for miles in the still winter night and when the torrent of Renata's orgasm was over she collapsed into my lap and hung her arms around my neck. She kissed my forehead and then the tip of my nose before locking my gazed with her soft mouse colored eyes. "Naughty old Mr. Mason", she said shaking her head as if she was scolding me. "My panties are soaked and I'm freezing" she said and I could feel a shiver pass through her. "You've made me be naughty again Mr. Mason", another shiver accompanied her final statement and I pulled her close to me wrapping my arms tightly around my beautiful Renata. I kissed her on the cheek and whispered to her, "I know, but I'm learning to like being naughty", I paused before continuing with, "I think we need to find our way back to our fireplace". I punctuated my sentence with a light kiss on her ear, then another on her cheek and finally my lips found Renata's we kissed.

What I expected was a short kiss before we hopped into the van, but it turned into something else. We sat there kissing leisurely in the silver glow of the reflected moonlight, oblivious to the cold winter air and the snow drifting down on us. When our lips finally parted our eyes met and we just sat there silently, the night was so quiet that you could almost hear the snow drifting through the air, and we looked into each other's eyes like we were looking through the eyes and into the other person. Were we looking into the other person, into their soul or heart maybe, was something besides the physical relationship growing between us as we sat there in the cold winter night. I thought it was for me and I wondered if it was for Renata. The silence between us lingered and became awkward until I finally said again that we should head back to the warmth of our fireplace.

We had sat there kissing for so long that when Renata finally stood up we had to brush the accumulated snow off each other. We drove back to our cottage in silence, which was certainly unusual for the effervescent Renata. The silence wasn't as uncomfortable as the one had been while we had been sitting out in the snow, but it wasn't exactly a cozy silence either. For the sweet young Renata to be silent she must have had something on her mind and I wondered again if it might not be the same thing I had on mine.

When we got back in our cottage Renata disappeared into the bedroom saying she would be right back. I took advantage of the time to work on getting a fire started. Like everything else it was more difficult doing it from a wheelchair, but I managed to get the fire roaring and then I transferred to the recliner before Renata returned. I heard her footsteps walking across the room and saw her reflection in the glass of the fireplace as she walked toward me. The reflection was wearing something white, but I could tell what until what was reflected walked around in front of me.

Renata was wearing a thick terry cotton robe with a Victoria's Secret logo and she had undone the pigtails and pinned her hair up leaving just a few strands hanging at the sides of her face. "Well well, look at this". I said, "my pretty little girl has been replaced by a beautiful young woman".

"You really think so Mr. Mason", was all that Renata said as she stood in front of me, her robe was tied, but also she held it tight together up to her neck like she was bundling against the cold... Or hiding something. I started to imagine what the robe could be hiding and wondered what additional fantasies might be under it, but like earlier in the day I realized that it was too much to think of in too short of a time so I just extended my hand to Renata, took her hand in mine and guided her to a seat on my lap. Her legs curled up under her, it was then I saw the simple black 4 inch heels she was wearing, I thought she looked taller I said silently to myself. She snuggled up against me and rested her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around my petite beauty.

"A very beautiful young woman", I said. Renata's reply to my confirmation was just to sigh and snuggle closer. We sat like that for sometime, warming ourselves with the fire and each other, surrounded by silence except for the crackling of the fire. Unlike the silence of the parking lot this was a comfortable silence, it had to be because neither could see the others eyes, so we couldn't look inside each other and have something to feel uncomfortable about. Renata was looking down and away to the fire and even though I was looking down at Renata all I could see was the top of her head. Holding the petite beauty in my arms with her body all wrapped in that soft cozy robe had redirected my thoughts anyway from feelings for Renata to just plain feeling Renata.

It was Renata's soft voice raising above the sound of the fire that broke the silence. "Would you like to try the hot tub Mr. Mason?"

"I don't know, heated or not that atrium room has to be pretty chilly this time of year", I said.

"Not really, I checked it, it's pretty warm in there and the water is really warm, I think it might be fun Mr. Mason. And it looks like you'll be able to transfer in and out of it pretty easily and besides the only way you're going to see what's inside this robe is from the hot tub". Renata was looking up at me know and her face was covered with a big sly smile.

"I don't know", I said, "is what's inside that robe worth the trouble of getting in the hot tub"

"Gee I don't know Mr. Mason, we could just forget it and turn in for the night instead", Renata said her smile getting bigger and slyer.

"I think I'd crawl from here to the hot tub for what's inside that robe." I replied, "Turning in for the night isn't an option".

Renata was right it was fairly easy for me to get in the hot tub. As I rolled through the bedroom to the atrium deck where the hot tub was located I noticed that both rooms had a romantic glow; Renata had lit five of six jar candles to light the room and another six or eight candles were burning out by the hot tub. My back was to the entrance of the atrium so again I heard Renata's footsteps approaching before I could see her. She walked around the tub so she was directly opposite from me. She still held the robe tight to her neck so the only skin I could see was her legs from mid-calf down. The 4-inch heels did wonderful things to Renata's legs, although all I could see of them was that they were accentuating her calves.

"Yoo hoo, Mr. Mason, I'm up here", Renata said in her saucy little voice. I had to admit that I was staring at her legs, but I gave that up to look up at the rest of her. She was stunning standing there in the mixed light of the candles and the moon, even all wrapped up in that robe, just looking at her pretty face was breathtaking. She released the grip on the front of her robe and untied the strap. She shrugged the robe off her shoulders and let it fall; she stopped it momentarily at her waist, but let it quickly finish its trip to the floor.

What I saw was absolutely eye-popping. Renata had been wearing the robe, a lavender lace teddy and the 4-inch heels. Now all that was left was the lavender lace teddy and the heels. The look was spectacular, exquisite, sensational, and every other superlative that you could possibly find to use. I managed to choke out the words "you are so beautiful", but that was all I could manage, I was stunned, frozen in place by the sight before me. Renata's stepped from her shoes, and she made a show of it, giving each one a sexy flick and sending it sailing across the room. In the process I noticed that her toenails were painted the same color as the teddy she was wearing. Then I watched as she stepped slowly and deliberately down into the water. When she had stepped all the way in to the hot water she sat down, sinking up to her neck in the water. Then Renata stood again, slowly and seductively so she could display the wet fabric of the teddy sticking to her skin. Her pretty little nipples were showing through the wet fabric and down between her legs the wet garment clung seductively to her bald mound and naked lips. Renata's dripping body glowed, the silver of the moonlight and the yellow of the candlelight combined to give the beautiful young Renata a magical glow. I watched each of the hundreds of sparkling beads of water as they rolled over her skin and fell into the pool below.

In awe of the vision in front of me, I was still overcome with the radiance of Renata's beauty. The only words still that I could manage were "you are so beautiful", I let the sight of my beautiful young companion sear itself into my memory, if I live to be 100 this sight will remain with me as fresh as the moment I first saw it. Renata stepped across the tub, she stopped, standing above me, straddling me, this gave me and even better view of the lavender teddy clinging to the naked lips of her pussy. I looked up the body of my petite beauty until our eyes met and when they did she sank down into the hot water with me until we were again eye to eye.

I brushed the dangling strands of hair back from Renata's face with my fingers and gently cupped her head in my hands. There was still a faint whiff of strawberry in the air from Renata's lip gloss, I was already desperate to taste the lips of my beautiful young Renata, but for some reason the aroma of the strawberries in the air made me want to taste them even more. With just a small amount of pressure I guided her lips to mine; the first touch of our lips was a barely perceptible brush, the second touch was a slightly heavier skimming, the third touch of our lips was but a glance, and then on the next touch we unknowingly, but mutually sought the others lips and we locked in a long slow leisurely kiss.

My hands slid down Renata's back, my arms encircled her waist and I enfolded her petite form in a gentle hug. Renata's arms entwined behind my neck and she pressed her chest to mine, squirming against me so I could feel the touch of her aroused nipples against my skin. When our lips parted and we were once more peering into each others eyes I whispered one more time the only thing I seemed to be able to say, "You are so beautiful".

Renata brushed the tip of my nose with hers and then she moved her lips closer to my ear and breathed the words, "which is better Mr. Mason, the pretty young girl or the beautiful young lady".

The pleasant sound of Renata's voice on my ear was but one sensation I experienced as I listened to the question. I could feel Renata's bullet hard nipples pressing into my chest and I could now make out the fragrance of Renata's hair and my hand tingled with the sensation of the touch of her skin as I caressed her back.

"ohhhh Renata" I sighed, "I'm too selfish to choose between the two, I pick both".

"So you want it all, huh Mr. Mason", Renata's words were carried to my ear on the soft winds of her breath.

"I have it all Renata as long as I have you in my arms", I replied.

Renata kissed my ear, cheek forehead and nose in quick succession before planting her lips to mine. The previous kiss that had been long and leisurely evolved to this kiss which was precipitate and filled with lust. The longer the kiss lasted the more our hunger for each other grew. Our appetite for each other seemed boundless and the fire of our desire burned white hot. I had never had a woman in my arms that was as wanting as Renata was right at this moment. Hungering, thirsting, yearning, in the same way there was no word to fully describe Renata's beauty there was no word to fully describe the passion burning between us.

As the flaming passion of our kiss raged I felt Renata's hand slide down between us and then between my legs. In spite of the heat between us my manhood was a relaxed as ever when Renata's fingers closed around it. As Renata hung from my neck by one arm I aggressively massaged one of her breasts and buried the fingers of my other hand into her sexy ass while she harshly manipulated my flagging johnson. I pulled one side of Renata's teddy off her shoulder exposing her luscious breast; then I leaned her back in my arms as my mouth dove for her exposed nipple.

I tried to be tender but tenderness and gentility were beyond me, I literally pounced on Renata's tall stiff nib and devoured it, I sucked it hard into my mouth and rolled it between my teeth. Renata threw her head back and called out in a combination of rapture and pain as my teeth assaulted one of the most sensitive spots on her body and my fingers dug deeply into her sweet young ass. The more my teeth pressured Renata's nipple the more her hand jerked my limp meat and the harder I squeezed her ass. I sensed she was pleading silently for it to get hard, this was the moment I had feared, the moment when no matter how many times I had made her cum Renata wanted to experience the feeling of being filled by a man, the feeling of a man filling her with his orgasm. I had hoped that in the heat of the moment that I would be able to manage some type of arousal, but no matter what Renata had done this weekend I remained flaccid.

"OH FUCK MR. MASON!!!"

That word had never been a part of Renata's vocabulary I thought to myself.

"GOD DAMN MR. MASON I WANT YOU!!!"

Renata was pumping her hand harder and faster between my legs and I knew what was coming next.

"GOD DAMN IT MR. MASON WHY WON'T YOU GET HARD", Renata screamed.

The sound of Renata's last word ended and the sudden silence was deafening. It got so quiet you could almost hear the candles burning. The only thing you really could hear was the bubbling of the water in the hot tub. My teeth released Renata's nipple and my hands released her ass and she fell back into the center of the tub. I tried not to look hurt, but I failed miserably. I'm sure I looked as hurt as Renata looked terrified.