A Weekend With Renata: Saturday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a tone I had never heard from her before Renata said fearfully and haltingly, "Oh Mr. Mason I... I'm so sa..... I didn't ma...", then she just shrieked "OH SHIT!!!!" and leapt from the pool, she grabbed up her robe and ran into the cottage threw the bedroom and disappeared out the bedroom door.

Regaining my equanimity I called after her...

"RENATA... RENATA... IT'S ALRIGHT RENATA"

"RENATA... COME BACK RENATA"

"REALLY IT'S OKAY"

Minutes passed and Renata didn't return. I decided that I need to get back in my chair and go to her. I had planned on having help getting out the hot tub, but I eventually got myself out alone. I had draped my wheelchair with towels before I got in the tub so I could sit in it when I got out without getting it all wet. It took awhile, but I finally got myself dried and dressed in a pair of Joe Boxers and my bathrobe. Then I rummaged through my suitcase until I found the gift wrapped box I had brought and headed out to find Renata.

I found Renata was sitting on the sofa staring at the fire. Her lavender teddy lay in a puddle in front of the fireplace so I assumed she was nude under her robe which she was once again holding closed tight under her chin. She didn't look at me as I approached, but she said, "I'm so so sorry Mr. Mason... I can't believe I said that"

Her voice sounded so small and I'm pretty sure she had been crying. I purposely gave my answer a nonchalant tone saying, "Renata, don't worry, it was bound to happen"

"Maybe we should just go home... I'm sorry Mr. Mason, god I'm so stupid", she was looking at me now, but she was shaking her head to herself as she spoke.

"Why the hell should we go home Renata, I sure don't want to, but I'll take you home if you want"

Renata said "That was just about the meanest thing I've ever heard and I cant believe I said it"

I reached out and took Renata's hand in mine and said "It's okay Renata, I was sure this would happen eventually, it's not like you killed me"

"No...", Renata said, "you looked like I ripped your heart out"

"But look", I said chuckling to try to put Renata at ease, "I'm alive, I'm breathing and I really don't want to miss out on the rest of the pussy I'd get to finger if we went home now"

Accepting the situation Renata jumped right back into character by saying, "You're such a naughty man Mr. Mason, I cant believe you just said that. Besides only a naughty girl would let you finger her pussy and I'm a good girl"

"That's right Renata", I said smiling at her and caressing her hand, "you are a good girl and I've brought you a present"

"Really Mr. Mason, a present, what is it, where is it, can I have it now?"

I reached behind my wheelchair and handed her the gift wrapped box, and then moments later....

Renata was laughing hysterically as she tried to talk, finally reading from the box she says, "Cyber Cock with Balls. Oooo and look at this, Vibrating egg inside the cock for added pleasure. And best yet, it has the softest feel ever, seven inches long plus the balls". Still laughing she tossed me the box and said, "do you want to use this on me Mr. Mason or do you want to watch me use it on myself".

I didn't say anything, I think I was more hurt at her laughing at me over this than I was her wishing I could get a hard on. Although if I could have gotten hard I wouldn't have had to give Renata her "present". I don't know if it was because she noticed the look on my face or what, but Renata arose from the sofa and planted herself in my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck and draping her legs over the arm of my chair. "Oh Mr. Mason, I cant believe you bought this for me, what am I going to do with you... you naughty man you", and just like that Renata was playing the game again, she kissed me on the cheek and continued, "do you really think that huge thing will fit inside little ol me, what were you thinking, I'm a good girl. Now maybe if I was one of those naughty girls that spread her legs for every guy that walked by it would fit in me, but I'm not naughty and I'm way to small to fit that big thing inside me". Renata was smiling and her eyes were sparkling again as she played her game with me.

Renata's soft blonde hair had been half fallen when I found her here and when she hopped across to my lap the rest fell. I brushed it back from her face letting my fingers play lightly across her cheeks. "Oh I don't know about that my sweet Renata", I said tracing the line of her jaw with my finger tip, "I'll bet if I got you wet enough I could slide that cock right into you".

"MR. MASON!!!, you get naughtier every time you open your mouth, what could you possible do to make me that wet. I told you I'm not naughty, I'm good and good girls don't get that wet."

"Really..." I said, dragging out the word and resting my hand on her hip.

"That's right you naughty man, I would never get that wet".

I ran my hand down the contour of my Renata's lovely leg until I found the hem of her robe and the warm smooth skin of her lovely leg. Renata continued to protest that she was a good girl and would never be wet enough to accommodate what in her words was the "unnaturally big toy that I bought for her". The higher up her leg my hand went the more she protested her "goodness", however the way Renata was squirming in my lap told me that I probably wouldn't have much trouble juicing her up enough to slide my Cyber Cock into her all the way up to is realistic feeling balls.

My hand was resting on Renata's hip again only now it was inside her robe resting against her skin instead of outside resting against her robe. I kept moving my hand up until it was flat on her belly. While it was on it's way to caress Renata's tummy the movement of my hand had opened the front of her robe, but like the good girl she kept telling me that she was her legs were tight together, keeping her pussy out of my sight; again she reminded me that because she was a good girl she wouldn't be opening her legs for me.

I moved my hand down Renata's tummy until the tips of my fingers covered the spot where her closed legs blocked my access to the soft puffy lips of her splendidly alluring pussy. I pressed the heel of my hand into the bald fleshy baby fat of her mound. I moved my hand in firm tiny circles, the pressure from it kneaded Renata's bald mound and the tips of my fingers tickled around the slit formed by her closed legs. And even though Renata's pussy was untouchable at the moment, the indirect pressure from my massaging her mound with the heel of my hand caused the lips of her pussy to move ever so slightly between her closed legs. I knew I was winning because the more I massaged Renata's bald mound with my hand the more she was squirming in my lap and even thought I couldn't feel it I knew that the more she squirmed the wetter she was getting.

Renata rested her head against the front of my shoulder as I played with her and the more I played with her the more she insisted that I wouldn't be touching her pussy and even if I did I couldn't make her wet enough. I knew from her squirming and wiggling that my massaging was affecting Renata, but she was just being purposely stubborn about not opening her legs for me so I decided that I would try to distract Renata and maybe I could sneak a feel between her legs that way. I lifted her chin and kissed her on the forehead, then again and finally after the third kiss on the forehead Renata got the hint that I wanted her lips. She tightened her grip around my neck and pulled herself up reaching her lips toward mine.

Our lips touched and Renata's tongue slipped between my lips seeking mine. Our tongues danced and our lips caressed. Long and deep we kissed each other and in a further effort to get Renata to drop her guard I stopped my massaging at the top of her legs and let my hand drift up. My fingertips flirted with her belly button and Renata spasmed in ticklish reaction to the passing of my fingers. My hand went higher and I traced the curve of her breasts with the tip of my finger. I let my fingers dally against the underside of Renata's taut dangling globes while I enjoyed the feeling of her breast sitting in my hand. I grazed my thumb across her nipple while I lifted Renata's breast slightly with the tips of my fingers.

Between the depth of our kiss, manipulating her nipple with my thumb and caressing the underside of her breast with my fingers I was finally able to fluster Renata enough to loosen the clench of her trim young legs. Renata parted her lips from mine, but just barely, I felt her lips grazing mine as she whispered, "It's not going to work, I'm a good girl Mr. Mason." Even as Renata spoke her legs continued to drift apart, it was like she was unaware of their movement. Renata stopped whispering and we continued our kissing; I cupped her perfect breast full in my hand and gave it a squeeze then closed her perky nipple between my thumb and finger. I moved my lips from Renata's, but brushed them across her cheek and then her ear, my lips were still touching her when I whispered, "I think you're getting wet Renata", my fingers tightened and I rolled her firm pink nipple between my fingers to punctuate my statement.

"Noooo Mr. Mason, I'm a good girl", Renata moaned.

My lips left Renata's delicately attractive ear and nuzzled against the side of her neck, my lips tickled her soft skin there, then around the front of her neck, then up to her chin, then back to her lips, but I just brushed past her lips to kiss the tip of her nose, all the while my hand continued to coddle her breast and my thumb toy with her nipple. Looking right into Renata's softly sparkling eyes I asked, "Am I making you wet Renata?"

"I'm good Mr. Mason, really I'm a good girl", Renata whimpered.

My hand took a firmer grip on Renata's breast and I lowered my voice even more and uttered, "Are you wet Renata?"

"Ummmm... I think so Mr. Mason...", Renata spoke so softly I could barely hear her answer.

I skimmed my lips across Renata's cheek to whisper my question into her ear, "can I check Renata?"

"Ummmm... I'm a good girl Mr. Mason...", Renata sighed.

I pressed Renata with my next question, "Can I touch your wetness Renata?"

"aaaaaa.... uh huh", Renata murmured.

"Thank you Renata", I breathed into her ear as my hand abandoned her breast. I placed my hand on the soft inside of one of her now parted legs and moved up towards my prize. When I got to the top of her leg I drew a circle around the lips of her pussy with my finger, top to bottom to top and then dragged the tip of my finger down the slit between her swollen lips. Renata's arousal was seeping from her lips before my finger got there, but when my finger slipped between her precious lips I released a gush of milky arousal. I slipped a second finger between her soft puffy lips, my fingers played between the lips of my sweet Renata's flooded pussy until she was moaning continually.

"I think you're ready Renata", I said as my fingers drifted through her dripping pussy.

"Oh gah odd..." Renata groaned and she rolled off my lap and threw herself on the sofa. She flopped one leg up on to the back of the sofa and dropped her other leg to the floor spreading her legs wide and exposing her gushing flower to me.

"Recognize the position Mr. Mason? It's not a limo seat, but it will do. Now get over here and give it to me you naughty man."

Moving as fast as I could I fumble my way to a seat between my lovely Renata's gorgeous legs. I ripped the Cyber Cock out of the box; I was surprised at how real it did feel. I held it by the balls and pushed the tip between the lips of Renata's hungry pussy. I slid the Cyber Cock up and down between Renata's sweet puffy lips, twisting it and coating it her arousal. I tipped the fake cock up and pressed the end of it against Renata's dripping hole.

"Ohhhhhh god yessssssss", Renata graoned as I pushed steadily until I buried the cock all the way into her and the realistic feeling balls were pressed against her crotch. I wondered how stretched Renata's pussy was and how tight it was gripping the mock dick.

"Arrrrrgghhh", Renata moaned as I pulled it out of her until only the head was still in her.

"Ahhhhhhhh yessssss", as I plowed it back into her. It was really sexy to watch my petite beauties body take the full length of the cock as I pushed it into her, but like anything, watching wasn't as good as doing.

"Urrrrrrggggaahhhh", as I pulled it out. The lips of Renata's pussy pulled out and dragged along the length of the fake male meat.

"yeeeee ESSSSSSSSS", as I pushed, Renata's pussy lips rolled in as the cock slid into Renata filling both her hole and her desire.

"Faster Mr. Mason", pull-push. "oh ya-oh yes", pull-push-pull. "oh ya that's good."

"Harder Mr. Mason", SHOVE-YANK-SHOVE. "OH GOD", SHOVE-YANK-SHOVE, "OH GOD!!! FUCK ME MR. MASON"

And I did, boring out Renata's beautiful young pussy, pumping the fake cock in and out of her hard and fast. Renata was thrashing her hips up and down fucking the fake cock as hard as I was fucking her with it. I watched Renata's pussy lips suck in as I bulldozed the cock into her and stretch out around the cock as I hauled it back out of her. I also watched Renata as she rather brutally was squeezing her tits and twisting her nipples.

Renata was grunting and groaning loudly and while I'm sure she was enjoying the banging I was giving her with the Cyber Cock, the sounds I heard her making weren't the one's that said she was going to cum. Ironically even though I was lasting longer than her boyfriend ever had she wasn't going to cum just by getting fucked, she needed somebody to do something to her lust engorged clit. I drove the pseudo prick into Renata's yearning hole as hard as I could, crushing the realistic feeling balls into her crotch and held it buried deep inside her.

"OHHH MR. MASON!!!", Renata howled as I ground the fake meat into her real pussy. I leaned forward and pushed the rose peddle folds of skin away from her quivering button with the tip of my tongue, Renata's body shuddered when I started licking at her exposed orgasmic pearl. I stirred the fake cock around inside her, I reamed out her already stretched sex cave while licked, flicked and nibbled her throbbing clit.

With surprising strength Renata's shapely young legs closed tight around me, pinning me to her body as she started shivering, then jerking and spasming then finally quaking violently as the explosively released ecstasy thundered through her body. I'm sure that every room at the Inn and every cottage on the grounds heard Renata's orgasm; I was surprised that the windows in our cottage didn't shatter. When it was finally over, when the tornado of Renata's climax had passed it seemed oddly quiet in the room and it stayed that way until Renata whimpered as I withdrew the fake dick from her well-fucked pussy one last time.

To be continued in... "A Weekend With Renata - Sunday"