All Comments on 'A Weekend with the Family'

by pussyluv7495

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unrealistic

incest has to be kept to as few people involved as possible. this would have been a better story if it had only been katie and jake KEEP IT BELIEVABLE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No hello, no flirting, no we love you,

Straight to the orgy with kinky stuff you only see on the internet. Tomorrow we introduce every other fetish you've never heard of because clearly we are NOT into tame one-on-one. Next week, now that nothing shocks you, we rent you out to anyone for anything they want. Aren't you glad you have such noble, loving siblings to take care of you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

It was hot, but so un realistic. Katie wasn't even prepped, I keep seeing this in MANY stories, and it bothers me. But still, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a wine bottle in her ass????

You are going to get some body get hurt or killed with your stupid story. You have never shook up any thing thst would build up pressure you could not hold the presure if your life depended on it. Then you stick the bottle in heh ass. If some fool get arrested for doing that to some young girl I hope they hold you responsible. This story is sick. It can't happen that way. Try it in your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Decent, but needs work

First, I will admit I'm not perfect. I have a few stories here on Liy and understand how difficult the process of creation is. So kudos for the attempt. Now, on to a few of my pet peeves.

Call me frumpy, but where's the build up? Just fucking another person is hard at times, but you have 5 people stepping into incest like they've been doing it since they first had a thought. Come on man...let's keep a little to reality.

The champaign bottles in the ass and twat?! Dude, that might play in some sex drive in Tijuana, but in reality Katie and her sister would have been immediately rushed to the emergency room with internal bleeding and damaged organs! Not to mention the fact that the pressure of the fluid would have pushed the liquid into her sisters upper colon. That's where shit is processed before excretion. I dont think any "virgin" is ready for scat on the first go round!!!

Lastly, I'm not sure what virgins you've been with before, but poor Katie would need to be in traction for a week after this adventure. Remember, her more than average brothers broke her hymen with no thought whatsoever to her comfort. I've spoken to many a woman and even if they were all revved to go, THAT SHIT HURTS!!! Not to mention the amount of blood involved, getting all over their cocks, in her sister's mouth and all over the bed. Talk about another nasty taste in your mouth.

Look, I commend you on the effort. The sex was 'visual' (if not a bit over the top). But aside from a little more reality and a good editor, I think you should try again

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ridiculously stupid, unrealistic and amateur.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous