All Comments on 'A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 29'

by Rob in AZ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
good stuff

Always look forward to what you have to write next! keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Yay!

Yay, Rob is back again! The wait between chapters of this epic is always excruciating! Here's hoping you have a few ready for posting in the next few days, like last time. This story remains my all-time favorite on the site, the one that keeps me coming back day after day to see if there's a new installment. Thanks again as always for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thank god!

Thank god you're back. It's been a long dry spell. Three weeks seems like three months since your last installment. Keep 'em cummin'

Jim1078Jim1078about 20 years ago
As usual, the best...

Really enjoy your stories and hope to see a lot more..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Keep up the pace

Rob, good story, as usual. You are building towards a fine climax with a wedding and honeymoon coming up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
these stories are great

i coudl read these weekend with 3 angel stories all day i love them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Nice Extended Fantasy

Rob is to be congratulated on the creativity of his story line. How many people could find that all their service personnel (Carol, Rita, Lucinda, Melinda) are hot and horny - and at least closet nudists to boot?

Haven't gotten to the wedding yet, but before that, do BJs on Rob by the girls classify as incest? Even afterward. he will not be related to them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous