All Comments on 'A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 39'

by Rob in AZ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
and an incredible saga continues

I have read this storyline since the beginning and without a doubt it is the hottest of any I have ever read. Many thanks for all your hard work in writing these great stories.

Big Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
At Last, your back!

I've been waiting for your next submission, your story has me hooked, it so well written. I envy your creative writing abliity to make a situation believable and stimulating. Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ya.

Welcome back Rob. Missed ya. Hope to see more real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great to see a new chapter to my favorite story!

I come here every night hoping to see another chapter in this wonderful story. I often reread the preceeding chapters simply for the pleasure of expereincing again the magic you've conjured.

I know it takes awhile to write a story, especially one as well written as this one is, so the wait between new chapters doesn't especially bother me. If this story eventually turns into a published novel, let me know, ok?

Thanks so very much;

Kydreamer

scubasam61scubasam61over 19 years ago
Welcome back my favorite Writer

I also cum to your site everyday to see if you added any treats for us fans and long and behold I found a great treat tonight. Thanks for adding another great chapter to your fine series.

I know it is hard to find the time to continue writing parts to this story but thanks for keeping all of us entrenched with one of the best series on the net.

Looking forward to reading future parts soon

Your NY fan Sammie

LongFellow877LongFellow877over 19 years ago
Me Too!!!!

I also welcome you back, Rob. As always, your story rocks. You are, with no doubt whatsoever in my mind, about the best writer going.

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into these well written and well crafted chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
When did we sell AZ to G.B.?

Either "Rob" is a 'transplant' over here or he's trying to pull a "Big BS" because I don't know of any guy, this side of the "pond"(Atlantic), who calls a 'cunt' a 'cunny'...

werebarewerebareover 19 years ago
Great to see another episode

I was starting to suffer withdrawal symptoms - I'm glad you're still keeping on with this, it's one of the best series on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT HOT HOT..

this story is so hot I think I need to go jump in the pool..

keep it up I'm loving it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
AZ to GB

This is a British site so it's natural that they'd b british authors. Haven't u ever heard of a 'pen name'?

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 16 years ago
Love your series!!!

This is without a doubt the hottest series that I have read on here... And to AZ & GB... I know of one here in the states that calls a "Cunt" a "Cunny"... ME... I have never liked the word Cunt, it is just so degrading... And I'll tell you something else... There are lots of American Authors on here... I do proof reading for some of them, so I know... I also have helped one of the authors with Native American customs and language on here... She likes to keep her work as accurate as she can...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous