All Comments on 'A Welcome Home Surprise Pt. 02'

by CarsonM

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

A good breakfast is the perfect start to any good day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another great story

Loved part 1. Loved part 2. Looking forward to part 3. Thanks for writing these and sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It's the start of an interesting serie. Can't wait for part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What's good for the goose...

Like your continuing saga. Waiting for Part3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great series

This is a great series n the way u open up new possibilites is genious. I hope u can get a tranny in setup. So that david gets his ass fucked by real cock n they can have dbl penetration as well. That will be ultimate.

1mbibry1mbibryover 8 years ago
Great stories!

I loved both part 1 and part 2!

I'm leaving your stories in my browsing history in hopes that my wife finds them and reacts the same way!

Thank you for writing so well on such an under-appreciated subject matter.

My butt says "thank you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait for the next part

This is a great series, I'm really looking forward to part three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Surprised

Came home wife is in bed with a hot dildo up her ass fucking down on it like no tomorrow. She said "he'd been in my ass awhile and you told me if I took it up the ass you would eat my ass out." I put my tongue beside her dildo in her hole. She pushes back and said " This weekend your tongue will go into my ass with a real cock". Now she comes home with her ass full of cum . She'll bend over raise her skirt ," surprise eat it up ass lover!"

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story! I’d love to peg my man if I had one! It says a lot about a man who likes being fucked in the arse aka pegged by his partner it is such a turn on!!! It’s super hot af so thx for sharing

AkpervertAkpervertabout 1 month ago

I printed Chapter One last night and left it out for my wife to read. She read it and made a remark about me stopping at the liquor store to pick up 'a bottle of courage' for her - and that her pussy was soaked.

Now that I've finished this one...my entire objective has been to get to fuck her ass...I'm going to print it for her to read.

Hope abounds!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous