All Comments on 'A Welcome Reunion'

by Benmiles

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Happy ...

Sounds like this could end up being a very happy story for all concerned except her Hubby ~~ and who cares about that ole fuddy duddy anyway.!! You got a "5" from me and looking fort CH.2 in the future.! {wish I had a Sister like that I could work out with like that.!}

Thx.

Jacko

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
don't like cheating

could have been a good story except for the cheating. you never said if he was married or if it was just her cheating. a couple of stupid goofs that SHOULD have been caught IF you had proofread like you are suposed to, or if you had used a good editor before posting. keep writing but have her get divorced before more sex takes place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rubbish

Load of Crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!!!

Loved it! Don't change a thing. I don't know what your marital status is, but from experience, I'm sure it was a rush for your sister since she is married. I'm in my early forties and my sis is in her mid fifties and we have been fooling aroung for 25 years now. My sister and I are both maried, not to each other and have our own families. When we get together it is such a rush, knowing that being brother and sister and cheating on our spouses with eachother. It's really taboo!!!

Take care and best of luck!

FLriderFLriderover 11 years ago
close

this one touched on a couple of my long-standing fantacies that I still hope will come true some day soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rubbish? Cheating?

Get real, you idiots - this is a great story. Cheating is what we're all here for (except you apparently) - take your morals back to church and leave us in peace. As for Mr. Rubbish (Mr because few woman would be that dumb) - you don't belong here.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Chapter 2!

A well written story, let's hear more. Cheating? We're talking about an INCEST story here, and you're arguing morals?

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 11 years ago
Tauntingly familiar.

I might remember exactly how long ago I read this story, but I'm like 95% sure (or maybe even more so than that) that I've read this story before. Way too many points in it were way too familiar to me. I'm really, really sure I've read it before with minimal (if any) differences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cumandvisitmemoreoften

It's about time! A sex story where neither participant doesn't complain about being related. Whether it's mother and son or brother and sister; sex is sex and if either one is happy having it, it's great. But when both want it it's even better.

What was good about this story was that the sister wanted and needed sex and her brother would be the perfect partner.

What was also good, was that the sister's breasts were small, not 40dds. As I have told some of my partners. Anything over a mouthful is wasted and it's the nipples that count. And that makes it all the better when they take off their bra and allow me to suck each breast. After years of feeling inadaquet, they give me the best fuck that that they can. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved it!

I was searching for another brother/sister incest story that involved siblings in their 40s (I forgot the title but it was posted on Lit several years ago), when I found this story. Please write chp 2 soon! I love this genre (siblings in their 40s having incest). LOVED IT!

TavernerTavernerabout 8 years ago
Great story

This story was well written, hot and sexy but also plausible. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
(TO BE CONTINUED)

(TO BE CONTINUED) please more chapters

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
great first chapter

but a little disappointed that its never been completed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous