All Comments on 'A Welcome Surprise'

by queenofpeen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So So

Not bad for a First timer. A bit different. Keep on writing.

2 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I had this happen to me

Something very similar happened to me. At a bar one night there were a group of women getting loud in a corner. I figured maybe a bachelorette party. I was heading back from the John when they called me over. They then asked how big my dick was. I laughed and asked how big their tits were. 32d she said. So I told her 8-1/2”. Damn straight I am making sure that 1/2” is mentioned. They then asked if they could borrow me for a few minutes. We walked outside to the back of the bar. Me and three women. They said they had a bet to see who could take a dick down their throat farthest. Each put on a different color lipstick and then said who’s ever color was farthest down my shaft won. Hey, who was I to deny them a chance to compete, huh? The first went about halfway. The second not quite as far. The third though....oh that third one...she didn’t hesitate to swallow me whole. After she pulled off she turned to the others and said she won, then went back to my dick and finished me off. Actually I believe I was the one who won that night.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 6 years ago
Nice, a 5

Love the randomness, the anonymity of the encounter. Jay/Jeremy (?) used her mouth well, and I imagine her guy then used her again.

Do you think you could tell this tale from her and the boyfriend's perspective? Would be interesting...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous