All Comments on 'A Welcomed Guest Ch. 01'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
names?

characters need names......

Pars001Pars001almost 7 years agoAuthor

They will in later chapters the mystery is part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

for the love of god please make them longer. they are great 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A little lost here.

I love that you opened your story with an action and not just a narrative. Having said that, you didn’t provide enough background to understand the basic elements of who/what/when/where/why/how. For example, the protagonist (um, what’s his name?) has a relationship with a mysterious woman. How long has it been going on? You make it sound like years where they meet only once a year. How did they get together? Why does he not know here name all these years? Where did the meet and under what circumstances? Who is the protagonist? What is his part in the story?

I’m not trying to criticize you, well maybe give you good criticism that you can use, it’s just that you have a good mystery going to draw in readers, but not enough details to make the reader invest in your story. I plan to read the next chapter, but if I can’t find the hook/emotional investment/certain something that will keep me entertained and wanting more, then I’ll move on.

jkthekatjkthekatabout 5 years ago
Not lost

Just wondering and filling in the blanks, looking forward to the next 190 chapters

OpenWordsOpenWordsalmost 2 years ago

If you made the dialogue horrible on purpose... To what aim?

tinfoilhattinfoilhatabout 1 year ago

Another male fantasy come to the written word. Very cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES