All Comments on 'A Welcomed Guest Ch. 06'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensalmost 7 years ago
Goddesses in names only?

You seem ti know a great deal about the interrelations between the gods of ancient Egypt, but not much about their domains of power?

Tafnut seems like an obvious choice, based on the setting of the story, but then you make her a god of the underworld. She's a fertility goddess, said to be so wet constantly, that pure water runs from her vagina.

Then there is Serket, for a fertility goddess she seems to be very... Is shy the right word? But unlike Tefnut, she does have a connection to the underworld in that she's the goddess of poisons.

I don't have any complaints about Hathor, as I remember the mythology, she's pretty close to her mythological counterpart.

I really like the way you go about this story, and I hope that we'll get to see some of the implications of the gods returning to power. Will that mean that creatures like Ma'at's opposite, Apophis, will also gain in strength? I also think it would be hilarious if someone was to try to trick him into bedding Ahemait (imagine getting a BJ from The Devourer of Hearts).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
this story confused me at first

at first I thought you had regressed in to the sex sex sex writing bullshit, but after the 2nd page, I realized it was the actual plot, and came together nicely... again I enjoyed this one too, on xnxx it is hard to read your stories because they mix them all over the place on your list, this site is much more comfortable to read from.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2211 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES