All Comments on 'A Welcomed Guest Ch. 15'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
falizurefalizurealmost 7 years ago
In the end

I have to say i'm sad to see this one come to a close but it was appropriate, i would say it was a well rounded story and you closed it off nicely.

redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago
Hi

How many others did he knock up like Tina and mom or none

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINalmost 7 years ago
Very Well done!

I am an avid fan. I am following all three of your current stories with great enthusiasm. Please keep up the incredible work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect

I really loved this story. like some i am sad to see it finished but. you did a great job on it. i will be following you for quite some time

MaZeWMaZeWalmost 7 years ago

The End came somewhat abrupt. Not intolerably so but still like there is something missing, some sort of final chapter perhaps or at least a few sentences before the epilogue to wrap up loose ends.

But otherwise the series was very interesting, not perfect but definitely great.

PoisonlovePoisonlovealmost 7 years ago
....and I was starting to enjoy having a daily reading!!

Thank you for sharing your talent at writting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What happens to the Gods???

All of this power being passed around, ancient gods being awakened and the only thing that happens is they make babies?? There has to be more than that! How do they interact with each other? With humans? Do they change the world?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I enjoyed this far more than I thought at the first chapter, thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Changed Mind

Your writing was excellent, Your thinking process excellent. I would have paid for this book. I didn't think I would ike this at first and you "Changed my Mind". For that I thank you!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Good one!

Liked the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very good

I like all of your stories, wish there was more to this series but I understand.

Please keep writing!

Blackrose1754Blackrose1754almost 7 years ago

Could you please add more to the ending. I really love this story but couldn't tell if the man was in the human world of God world. I figured he'd get to be with Bast the rest of his life. Would love to heremore about the world's and the gods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you!

A well written little novel. And with an well planned ending. A rare thing in this forum. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoyed this story a lot. I have always enjoyed mythology and I really liked how the author instilled in the characters the qualities they showed. It was a wonderful read and I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I must have finger trouble it should have been five stars not four.

JagnagJagnagover 4 years ago
Crazy story but loved it

Damn, enjoyed every bit of this, shame it had to end

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yall really gonna do that?

Y'all telling me that a descendant of Zeus didn't yeet a lightning bolt or two?

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 4 years ago
Wonderful!!

Simply wonderful. I loved every minute reading it and read it straight through! Please keep writing and I’ll keep reading!! I loved it!!!

jkthekatjkthekatover 3 years ago
finally finished !!

loved every chapter! you only left out the part where the Goddesses were forced to seduce me repeatedly to be fulfilled!

really great story and looking forward to your others!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 3 years ago
Ummmm,

Wait just a darned minute! What happened to Eris and Ares and the Goddess of War??? I want an ending to that part as well. Ppppllllleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee??? I loved reading every word! Please keep writing and I’ll keep reading!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Another excellent series!!!!!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good series. Just a little short on the epilog for thus last chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES