All Comments on 'A Were Story Ch. 05'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Roy's location is an issue

he was "a few meters away" so he could hear the scream but didn't hear anything before when the two women fought?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great chapter

Looking forward to the next one ... and good luck on exams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You

Hope you can add another chapter sooooon!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
It's a good premise but

You try to fit too much into each chapter. I would have liked to have seen the rest of the dinner instead of you just telling us. I also would have liked to have seen the three girls together. I find it hard to believe they haven't attempted to sneak to each other's rooms to get some answers, seeing as they're so close.

I say focus more on the relationships (sisters, cousins, mates) first and then progress the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Inconsistencies

I don't really like the plot jumps..it's like we just keep getting scenes from different parts of the story but they don't really flow well. I would've liked to hear about the rest of the night too and it is a bit unbelievable that the cousins didn't even properly speak to her about everything the day before. I loved the first couple of chapters in the story because i thought it was good character development but I feel that is lacking a bit now.. I still am interested in reading this but I hope we get more filling in the blanks and individual couple time in the next few chapters..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant again!

Hope the exams go well but please get back to us as soon as you can Im LOVING this story.x

Secretlybi13Secretlybi13over 6 years ago
Love this so much!!

Please write more. I love this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Been checking everyday for an update. Please come back

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOPE THE EXAMS WENT WELL

BUT PLEASE, PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY!

black_maestrablack_maestraover 6 years ago
You first hooked me with "Confrontation."

So this is just another good story on its way to greatness. Please continue... reading good stories kind of help my writer's block. You inspire me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE

I'm obsessed with this story! All your characters are so enjoyable and their chemistry is scorching! Even with such little physical interaction between them so far, I can already tell when they finally do consummate their matings, it will be absolutely delectable. I'm also really interested in the witch's storyline, being secretly mated to the monster of the story. Please please please write more! Or if you've written more on another site, please share the link. I really want to find out the rest of this tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ear scratches have me happily awaiting the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
642 Followers
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES