A Wet Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't tell whether or not he blacked out, but he felt her move away, and air met his lips and mouth again. She stooped low, picking him up and kissing him fiercely before he could breathe. He tried to reciprocate, and she let him go. He gasped, gagging for air as red filled his vision. When he recovered, she pulled him against her again, her lips crashing against his. He could feel her shaking, and his legs tried in vain to hold him upright. Trembles filled his own body as the shared orgasm rolled through them.

Kali let him go, huffing slightly. Her eyes were wild, desperate.

"Breasts, she whined. She leaned back, legs spread and arms flat against the cold, hard wall.

After a moment's respite, Jordan shuffled forward and obeyed. He pressed his hands into her tits, feeling their soft mass give way. He ran his fingers over the top, around her shoulders, under her breasts and back up, his palms running over her hard nipples. She hissed, her neck straining as her chin lifted up. He teased her nipples between his index finger and thumb, rolling them and pinching. Behind him, her toes curled, and her fingers spread against the wall.

He mashed her rack together, forming even deeper cleavage and burying his face in it. They blocked out all sound, making a warm, soft haven for his head between two pillows. He felt her hands running along his back, nails digging into his shoulder. He stood, and her lips brushed his ear.

He felt her breath, hot and ragged as she gasped. "Don't stop," she begged.

He lifted one breast up, leaning down and taking the nipple into his mouth. He ran his tongue over it, pressed against it, darting across it. He suckled it and, much to his surprise, a stream of milk pooled in his mouth. He repeated the action, eliciting a moan and a yet larger gush of fluid. He drank from her, treasuring the nectar of her breast. He lost track of time, his stomach noticeably heavier when the nipple finally refused to yield to his needy lips. He lightly nipped the puffy bud, before lifting the other heavy, milk-laden breast. He sank into her chest as he drank, feeling one hand rubbing against his side as she masturbated and another run through his soaked hair.

"You still need to clean them, Jordan," she instructed. He opened his eyes, sucking a mouthful of milk into his cheeks, and letting it run down onto her chest. He repeated the process, squeezing the tit in between his fingers and taking as much of it as he could into his mouth, filling it with hot, sweet milk, and letting it dribble onto her skin. The white beads formed streaks against her dark skin.

She grasped his chin, turning her head and forcing a kiss. She fucked his mouth, pressing her tongue against his and thrusting it into his mouth. She swirled around his tongue, sucking it into her mouth and moaning, stealing his air. Jordan stared dizzily at her, before closing his eyes and losing himself. He wrapped his arms around her, under her arms and clasped her shoulders from behind. Her left hand was a vice around his chin, the other pinching his ass and grasping it like a basketball.

"Wash my hair," Kali commanded.

"Yes," he breathed, without hesitation or question. He poured shampoo into his hand, lathered her scalp, and pulling it through her raven locks. He dragged his hands through, feeling the silky sheets run through his fingers exquisitely. He felt his cock jerk, a stream of jizz splashing against her leg behind her knee and onto the floor. His breath hitched as he saw stars. Jordan clumsily grasped the shower head again, yanking it off the metal hook. He ran the warm stream through her mane, his hand massaging her head and splashing the water in her hair.

He dropped the shower head, which sprayed into the shower room beyond as it knocked against the wall. He reached around her, running his hands along the rigid bones of her hips, up her supple abdomen and around her bosom. He nuzzled her neck, breathing her scent and feeling her rapid pulse against his cheek.

Without warning, she whipped around, pinning him against the wall.

"You don't touch me if I don't tell you to touch me, Jordan," she said headily. "And," she continued, using a finger to wipe the spunk on her leg, "you don't cum anywhere else," she lifted the seed to her mouth, "but inside me," she finished, angling her head up and cleaning her finger off with her mouth. Her head still facing up, he saw her throat contract as she swallowed the sizable amount of semen. Jordan melted as she exhaled, savoring the flavor of his cum.

"Clean my front," she ordered, letting him slide down the shower wall.

He crawled forward, holding himself up against her legs. He lapped against her front like a dog, cleaning every inch of her body. He felt his cock swell again as his forehead pressed against her smooth front and tongue ran across her belly.

"My back," she blurted headily.

He used his hands and soap first, admiring her figure. The white light of the shower room illuminated every curve and turn of her wet back. Then he continued his wonderfully demeaning task of licking her back clean. He had memorized her taste, the way her skin stretched slightly as his tongue moved across it, the warmth it gave him, the texture of her waxed skin...

She turned again, wordlessly forcing him to his knees and guiding his head between her legs. Ms. Diya's cunt was wet, soaked with the torrent of fluid she'd slicked herself with since the moment she'd walked into the gym. No amount of water could erase the evidence of her lust. He cleaned around her slit first, cherishing the flavor of her juice. The sweet-salty secretion trickled into his mouth as she pressed her legs around his head, locking him in place. He parted her lips cautiously, exploring the concealed folds and nub. Jordan heard her cry out, the wondrous sound muffled as it pierced the prison around his head.

He dove in, viciously preying on his first pussy, her labia soaked in cum and saliva. His lips met hers, a forbidden kiss that made her eyes roll backwards as she shook. He jacked himself off, having difficulty clenching his engorged member. He worshipped her orchid, brushing and licking her clit. He pushed forward, his tongue probing her opening as she yelled, pulling at his hair, her ankles crossing and kicking out!

"Fuck!" he shouted, eyes, screwing tight. He withdrew as far as he could and rasped, "I gotta cum, I'm gonna cum!"

His eyes met hers desperately, his flushed manhood throbbing.

"Don't!" she cried out, stepping back. "C'mere!" she panted, her calm demeanor a memory.

She pulled him onto his feet and into the air, his hands pressing against the top of the shower walls. She held him in the air, taking his sack into her mouth, her tongue parting his nuts and massaging them. Jordan sputtered and his mind froze, pleasure coursing through him. She withdrew and swallowed all six inches of his erection, her lips meeting the hilt.

"Oh, fuck," he choked, his prick surging. Kali blushed, joy in her eyes as she gazed at him. He heard her gulping down the deluge of semen. Her saliva mixed with it, her wide eyes looking innocently at the bit of shaft emerging from her full lips. She drank greedily, her arms bulging as she held him above her. The water was quiet compared to the sound of her eating his jizz, her cheeks and throat bulging as his testicles shrank.

After she'd finished imbibing on Jordan's cream, she let his tool slip out from lips. A white line of fluid connected Kali's lips to his glans. She stuck out her messy tongue and flicked the last bit of cum into her mouth.

His arms felt limp, his entire body weight resting on her arms. She showed no sign of struggle as she held him aloft, her eyes closed as the shower water pattered against her legs.

Ms. Diya lowered him slowly until his flaccid member was draped across her cheek, the crown peeking out of its sheath and smearing fluid on her cheekbone. Her eyes were mischievous, ill intent behind them. She burrowed her face into his balls, her nose pocking and tongue wetting the underside. Something wet and cool flicked against his bottom, making him shiver in her grasp.

She fit her lips around his phallus again, squeezing the squishy cock against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. She swallowed, the vacuum stretching out the growing rod into the back of her throat. She manipulated it until it was almost at fully rigid, before lowering his entire body until he rested in her lap. Ms. Diya embraced him tightly, her womanly chest cushioning against his frame.

She laid him back, pulling his foot up until it laid against her soft breasts. Her chin dipped, her lip forming an "O" around his toe. She was excruciatingly slow, sliding her lips and tongue over every surface, leaving it shiny and tingling. Jordan relaxed, feeling his heart pumping blood through his body, feeling the pulse in his fingers, feet, and head. He laid there, propped off the ground by her outstretched legs, his feet slowly fellated by the mysterious woman. Her striking features filled his semi-lucid mind, completely devoted to her in his sex-addled state.

He felt her trace a line from his ankle to his ass with her long, wet tongue, lapping at the opening and tickling it. She took his penis in her fist, twisting her wrist and pumping the shaft as she lubricated it with her saliva. Her head ducked out of sight, turning and swallowing his swelling sack. His hands dug into the hard floor, fingers white and rigid, back arched as he panted in delight. Kali's free hand formed a beak, disappearing into her ass as her knees buckled.

The two figures laid there, a pool of sweat, semen and water washed down the metal drain as they mindlessly fucked. Kali tore herself away from the younger man's prick, dragging herself across his body like oil. Spreading her legs, she rocked backwards and pushed down at the same time, expertly guiding his cock into her weeping snatch. The pink folds were filled, penetrated deep by the turgid lance.

He grunted, legs spazzing as electrifying sensations danced through his virile body. In the back of his mind, he marveled at how perfectly she fit around him, how hot the inside of her pussy was! He felt like he was in a sauna as her heat flowed into him, a sexual buzz filling his mind as he gasped.

She was not immune to the intercourse. Her face was contorted into what could only be seen as pain or very, very intense pleasure. Everything had been building up to this moment, as she rode him, dragging her hips across his waist and forcing his meat deeper and deeper. She felt every vein of the shaft, every crease of the purple head, and every pulse of blood through his erection. Waves crashed against her like the clap of thunder as she stole her mate's virginity.

Kali's experienced movements began to give way to instinctual humping, their bodies clapping against each other as the shlick shlick of her lubricated cunt slid around Jordan's rod. Her breath was little more than sharp, sporadic intakes of air, moans filling steamy room. She felt him freeze under her, his legs strained and knees bent.

She pushed down as hard as she could, driving herself as far as she could as thick, hot cum surged into her. It didn't hold a candle to the amount she'd guzzled earlier, but it was more than enough to fill her. She felt it coat and fill every surface of her insides, a river of white trying to leak out of her slit. Leaving the deflating penis inside of her, she draped herself over him, rubbing her cheek against his and kissing him softly. He laid almost motionless, eyes closed as he drifted back to earth.

She lost track of time as she laid there, her fingers running over his body as they reflected on their intimate encounter. Eventually, she picked herself up helped Jordan to his feet. The two returned to the locker room together, casually groping each other. She watched Jordan clothe himself, the cool air drying the beads of water off her exposed skin. Once he finished gathering his things, he turned to her, obviously still conflicted about what had transpired.

She leaned forward, and he closed his eyes and moved to meet her.

"Jordan," she said in a faux commanding tone. His eyes flashed open in surprise.

"I think you still need to reset those weights," she said, her head tilted in the direction of the exit. His pale skin turned deep red.

"Yes Ma'am," he replied, his voice somewhat higher than normal.

As he began to leave, she called after him, "Remember Jordan, call me Kali."

He looked over his shoulder and smiled with more confidence. "Alright, Ms. Kali."

He left, and she rolled her eyes with a soft smirk.

The next morning, Jordan woke to an empty bedroom. Shuffling into the bathroom, he brushed his teeth and stepped into the shower. When the water hit his face, the memories of the previous night flooded back. His wood went full-mast, and he felt his legs rock under him as the powerful emotions coursed through his mind. Jordan switched the shower to completely cold to calm his libido, though it still took him a few minutes longer to finish showering.

He was quiet on the bus to school, surrounded by peers and friends, studying for final exams, talking, laughing. He knew something in him had changed. He didn't regret what had happened, but he carried something with him that no one else around him had. Experience, maturity, a sense of direction, the name eluded him all the way to the drive.

As he passed the office, one of busy ladies there called out his name.

"Jordan! Jordan Scott!"

He turned, not recognizing her face, but the expression of excitement on it.

"There was a meeting this morning! The board reviewed their previous refusal of your idea for the swim team," she said, handing him a manila envelope.

He stood there stunned, mumbling his thanks as he opened the packet.

He smiled, looking up to the older lady. "This... this is great! Thank you," he said enthusiastically.

She held out an accusatory finger. "I'll have you know that the reason they reinstated the team was because of your 'model leadership' and 'drive for change,'" she said, mock seriousness in her tone. "What you need to know, son, is that the teachers and the headmaster like what they see in you. Keep up the good work!"

She chuckled, and returned to her desk. Jordan looked into the packet again, pulling out a small piece of paper. Written in beautifully penned cursive was a simple note.

Remember, friends are always quite willing to help.

  • K

12