A Wheelie Good Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redzinger
redzinger
144 Followers

Adara strapped her bra back on, awkwardly located her socks and yanked her bib shorts back into place. He started dressing too, sitting back down to pull on his socks on as she rooted around the grass, picking up items that had fallen from her jersey pockets. She was kneeling, wiping down the pump when she felt him pushing behind her. She gasped, her body ready in seconds, "We can't, no more condoms."

"Don't worry, I was just tempted by your wiggling arse." He thrust against her a couple more times, the layers of Lycra and shorts padding frustratingly dulling the sensations before moving away and standing.

Somehow she managed to pull herself together, straightening the rest of her kit.

"We stink of sex," observed Gareth as he zipped up his jersey.

Adara sniffed and barked with laughter, "Straight home for a shower then? If that pump still works."

"We'll call a taxi if needed. Which is closer, yours or mine?" His dark eyes burned.

Before either could answer, they heard a call from the direction of the gate, "Hello, cyclists? Having trouble?"

They both giggled at the timely interruption and made their way out of the hollow, to greet the helpful driver who fortunately had a spare track pump in his car. After they waved goodbye to their rescuer, Gareth and Adara mounted their steeds and headed back towards town at top speed.

It was a nice day for a ride.

redzinger
redzinger
144 Followers
12