All Comments on 'A Whisper & Too Many Drinks'

by TBA_UK

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

I wish my wife would get drunk enough to loose her inhibitions and strip at a strip club . What a turn on that would be to watch strange men turned on by her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unbelievable

Can't comment for the UK but I have managed strip clubs in several states in America and the scene described just wouldn't happen.

Strip clubs are in the business to sell alcohol PERIOD.

Dancers are just the lure to get the customers through the door. Female customers don't suddenly start entertaining. There are far too many legal risks for the ownership. And more importantly, the dancers don't appreciate a management that allows their work to be belittled by a drunken performance by a customer.

In EVERY club that I'm aware of, a bouncer would have asked the customer to cease her behavior or to leave immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep it going

Pretty good start, well worth continuing, the plot is different, with a lot of potential...nice work.

DiscoDivaDiscoDivaover 19 years ago
Amazingly well written

Most of the stories on here are of a lower par for talent, but this writing style is amazing, kept me interested and aroused. As for the person who managed strip clubs saying it is unbelievable, well most stories on here are fiction, and this one probably is too. In fictional stories the writer has poetic liscense to explore the unimaginable and unrealistic. Read the story for what it is: An amazing well written fantasy. Bravo! I hope you write more stories soon!

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Shitty story

Even UK strip clubs are not like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I agree it is BS

I have been to dozens of strip joints. That is not allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A wife, drunk, stripping and fucking in public.

Yep what a divorce this could be! Are there really women this stupid in the UK?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous