A Whisper & Too Many Drinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she danced on stage, she could feel a raw, lewd power, yet a strange pleasurable sense of licentiousness by baring her breasts to these strange men. It was exciting and immoral, her body and mind urged on by inner voice of animalistic desire of sexual fulfillment. A wicked and wanton smile spread across her face, her eyes laden with lust started to close, as she let her hands slip down to her waist, to where her dress was bunched and gathered. Her body slowly twisted to the beat of the soulful music, causing her hips to undulate and her pelvis to thrust forward provocatively. In a matter of seconds she had shimmied over her swaying hips until it fell free to the floor and then she stepped out of it, wearing nothing but high heels and black silk panties.

Her efforts to wiggle out of the dress had unwittingly pulled the panties half over hips. Her stomach was firm and delicately sculptured; her hips were full and flared to perfection, the black panties were a perfect compliment to her milk-white skin. Her eyes liquid, her mind lost and her body out of control, she let her lips relax in a lewd smile as danced, cupping her breasts provocatively again as she slowly turned her back on the audience. The men groaned in appreciation of the new view of her buttocks. The flimsy black material of her panties only served to outline her firm ass. With all her lewd hip movements, the panties were captured in the deep crevice between her ass-cheeks. She slowly turned again and the men looked hungrily at her sensuous mound and thick aroused lips of her cunt surrounding the thin band of her soaked panties.

Her eyes closed, nostrils flaring, and her breathing quick and ragged she continued dancing while her open hands caressed her naked thighs. She crouched down a little, her hips pumping provocatively back and forth while her hands slid licentiously up and down the inside of her soft curving thighs. Her breasts gleaming with sweat from the overhead light, heaved up and down with frantic anticipation of being able to remove her last bit of clothing, her panties.

As her dancing increased in tempo, so did the mood and hunger of the crowd. Magic hands reached out of the blackness, touching, rubbing and caressing her. Her mind went into overdrive, scared at first, she moved back, then throwing caution to the wind moved back towards the beckoning hands. A picture of absolute rapture and sexual surrender was etched on her face for all to see. Raising her arms above her head, dancing at the edge of the stage she let the hands do what they wanted. Hands swarmed to her body like bees to honey, her breasts, body and legs were caressed, kneaded and then pinched. Then the room went completely quiet as brave fingers finally hooked into her panties, the only sound was her soft moan as they were tugged at, then, pulled slowly down her trembling legs. She was suddenly naked!

She threw her head back, exposing her white throat and let her blonde hair thrash about as she felt her soaked panties pass over her knees and then down to her ankles. She automatically accommodated the hand that first tapped one of her feet and then the other, to claim his prize, her panties.

Totally naked, her body capitulated to the rough hot hands that roamed freely all over her body, some fingers pinched her nipples into unyielding arousal. As the men became intoxicated with her unbridled arousal, she felt strong, gentle and calloused hands cautiously probed at her mound and roughly scratched at her thin strip of blonde pubic hair.

Then, she screamed, as a shudder of pure lust rocketed throughout her lovely body, someone not satisfied with just caressing her throbbing cunt lips had held them open and slid one thick, long finger deep inside. When a second finger joined the first, she went over the edge, her cunt contracted and throbbed spewing her hot juices, covering the fingers in lubrication as they slowly moved deeply back and forth.

Her hands grabbed the fingers sawing in and out of her cunt; it was a deliberate attempt to push them deeper inside her. She thrust her hips forward, squeezing the walls of her cunt around the fingers, as she didn't want the feeling to stop. Suddenly, she threw her arms high and head back, her eyes wild she realized fully what she was doing. Her mind reeled, the room tilted as every inch of her body was engulfed with an incredible orgasm.

The last thing she saw was people with camcorders and cameras, then her eyelids fluttered and she passed out.

To Be Continued... Maybe.

12