All Comments on 'A White Man in Africa Ch. 01'

by 4eolae

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Needs work

No way this is set on Africa. He would be dead or jailed. 1k - thousand dollars to a bathroom attendant? Taking viagra in a public place where homosexual acts are outlawed? Brining a girlfriend for what? You actually think you could have walked out with nothing happening? And why a disgusting bathroom like that at a club if he can pay 1k for a person to look the other way. Then the bathroom is busy and no one saw you both go in the same stall? Try outlining you story first to make sure it makes sense first. This just doesn't. Though the blowjob scene was hot.

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorabout 5 years ago
Nice Job

I also love black cock. Black men are thrilled to have a white man suck them off. They enjoy having an audience and are proud to show they have a white man on his knees. Don't be embarrassed, be proud it may lead to more black cocks to suck. Remember, most guys (black or white) in bars, etc. are looking to get laid or at least get a blow job. Straight, bi or gay almost every man prefers receiving oral and most know that men are better at sucking cock. Why? Because we don't have a hidden agenda, we love sucking cock and want loads and loads of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My dream date!

I'd love to steal a black man from his girlfriend and worship him like he should be. Thankfully, most women don't enjoy giving head, that makes guys like us better. We will suck them, fuck them and they don't need to wine or dine us. Fact is, I'll gladly wine and dine black men to get their cocks in my mouth and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story. It reminded me of the first black man I sucked. (no viagra)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous