All Comments on 'A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 07'

by bearmad1963

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

this story is unbelievably good.... keep up the good work. there is so much going on in the story... will Kay finally get her powers. hurry up with the next chapter the story is just getting good.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I enjoyed this chapter alot. I like that it was longer and I think the thoughts being in italics will be much better.

I like the new characters you've introduced like her mom and dad and the witch. I thiink her mom is most interesting in that being the queen of her tribe you'd think she's just a white tiger but what are her other powers? what makes her be able to look see through? I hope you'll tell us how she's special. You also said she's immortal which I assume the weres are only long lived. I like the broadening of the storyline and look forward to more.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 13 years ago
Great Chapter

I look forward to the next chapter.

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Big improvement!

Looks like your editing issues are under control, and the story is great. keep writing!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 13 years ago
Next chapter

I am really looking forward to your next chapter.You have come a long way,and the last chapter was such a pleasure to read,keep up the excellent work,thanks again.(dont keep us in suspense too long with the next one)

EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
amazing improvment

I've gotta say since your first chapter your stories have gotten alot better with detail, grammar, and a host of other things cant wait for the next chapter

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years agoAuthor
Dear Friends

Thanks for your comments and encouragement on this story that i'm writing.

I have tried to make my chapters much longer for you.

My editor should be sending me back chapter 8 sometime this week.

Sorry for the long wait but she has been having computer problems.

Chapter 8 should be online sometime this week and I have just sent off chapter 9 for her to edit and I'm in the process of writing chapter 10.

Hope you will continue to read my story and enjoy it as well.

your feedback is most welcome.

Thanks Bearmad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really long winded

I really like your story line! But I HATE how you keep repeating yourself! You don't need to say the same thing over and over in different ways. And why has it taken more than 7 chapters for Kay to have her first change? I simply don't get it. I had high hopes for this but all this did for me was give me a headache.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very good! you keep getting better:D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Much better!

Oh this story is starting to flow so much easier! Very happy with the last few chapters, yes there's still a couple errors but so much easier to read!

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 8 years agoAuthor
New wattpad name

My new wattpad name is bearmad50kayclarke. Come and join me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbearmad1963@bearmad1963
ATTENTION. I have been told by a few of my readers that my work is been copied and used in other stories. I have opened an account on wattpad and I'm thinking of transferring my story to there. I have now transferred all of my story to wattpad. I'm sick of people copyin...