A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wolf pulled away from her hands, drove between her thighs and licked from her arsehole to her clit. He expanded his tongue to its full wolf thickness and length, so he could get as much of Kay's cream as possible. She tasted so good that he was in heaven and could not stop devouring her.

After removing as much cream as he could, the wolf was ready to slow down a bit and enjoy his feast. He grasped her clit with his tongue and began sucking on it. Suddenly, Brad regained control. He thought to his wolf Okay, I get it. You want to take our mate too, but you're going to have to share with me unless you want to fight the entire time.

The wolf agreed and remained in human form for the moment.

As Kay got hotter and wetter, she moaned, "Please, please, Brad."

"Please what?" he asked, "What do you want me to do to you, my darling?"

"Oh God, I can't take it anymore. Please Brad fuck me, fuck me now hard. Ram your lovely cock into me, now. Please I beg you," said Kay.

Brad inserted three fingers in Kay's pussy and began finger-fucking her gently. He circled her clit with the thumb of his left hand, but did not touch it. He collected some of her pussy cream on the thumb of his right hand and pressed gently into her arsehole.

Kay was in clover. His fingers were almost as good as his cock, ALMOST, she wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. She needed to feel his big beautiful cock buried deep in her and she refused to wait another minute.

Kay grabbed Brad's cock and rubbed it with her fingers sliding up and down his shaft. He was rock hard.

She thought Whys he teasing me? He is as ready as I am for a good fuck.

Brad knew that he would not last long if Kay continued to jack him off, so he grabbed her wrists and removed her hands from his cock. Using one hand, he place her hands on the ground above her head, got into position between her legs and rammed his cock all the way into her hot, wet, love box.

He slowly started fucking Kay, and she said, "Harder Brad, fuck me harder. Make me cum all over your cock."

Brad replied, "Your wish is my command." He started ramming his cock into Kay hard. He increased his speed as his balls began drawing up.

Kay felt his balls slapping against her arse as she met every one of his thrusts. It was so good that she had to touch him. She jerked her hands from Brad and stroked his chest.

Brad lost control of his wolf. The wolf wanted Kay on her hands and knees, so he pulled out of her and flipped her over. His knot began forming at the base of his cock, and he knew he would soon pin her. He knew he wanted to reclaim his mate, desperately.

As he pressed against her pussy, he felt his knot slip inside Kay and her pussy locked on his cock. All of a sudden Kay screamed and came all over his cock. This in turn pushed Brad over the edge. As he began to cum, he licked the spot where he bit her before and bit her again.

As he reaffirmed his dominance, he shot loads of hot, sticky cum into her. His knot would keep them joined for a while, a half hour or more.

He thought I really hope that I get her pregnant soon. I realize that she is not in heat, but I can't help wishing. I wonder what our children will look like. Will they be wolves, or tigers? Will they be ancient? Will they inherit all or part of their mother's power? Oh well, only time will tell.

They sighed together, each of them breathing really hard. Brad rolled to his side taking Kay with him. "I really love you Kay and I cannot imagine my life without you," he said. "You know I was just wondering what our children will look like."

"I love you, too Brad so much," Kay replied. "I have never really thought about having children. I guess because I never really thought I would find someone who would truly love me." She paused for a moment to think about having children with Brad. She grinned and said, "I bet our kids will be a handful, especially if they inherit all these powers that everyone tells me I have."

Suddenly Kay frowned and said, "Brad, dad says I'll shift for the first time in two days when the new moon rises. Will you be with me? I'm so scared."

"Yes honey, I'll be there with you and I'll even train with you if you want me too," answered Brad.

"Will you still want me even though I'm a tiger and not a wolf?" Kay said showing some of her deepest fears.

"Oh God darling, my love for you is so strong. Never doubt, I want you now and forever," Brad stated while looking deeply into her eyes.

"Brad, I want you to train with me. I want you to know as much about me and my abilities as you can. I want you to understand this power my parents say that I've got," after thinking for a moment Kay said.

"Okay honey, I'll be there for you. Please stop worrying yourself," Brad said.

Brad's knot subsided, so he was able to slide it out of Kay's pussy. They washed off in the river and sat down to have their picnic lunch as planned.

"As much as I've enjoyed our time here my darling, we'll have to make a move soon back to the mansion," Brad said with a sigh. "I'm sure your dad has returned from the office in the city, by now.

Just then, the heavens opened up and it started raining, thundering and lightening. "This is not a natural rain storm," Brad said. "This has been conjured up. You can feel the power in the storm."

"It's probably my dad. Uncle Henry told me if he gets really angry or scared, he can alter the weather," Kay said thoughtfully.

"Let's get back then," Brad said. Brad looked at his watch and saw it was 4pm.

He thought By now everyone should be safely tucked away in the large dining hall waiting to surprise Kay for her birthday.

By the time they returned to the mansion, they were both soaking wet. Kay decided that she would rather be with Brad even if it meant getting soaked. They went upstairs to change into dry clothes.

Kay said, "I'm a little cold. I think that I'll take a quick shower to warm up. Want to join me?"

Brad said, "I'm not cold, but you go ahead. I need to check on some things before dinner."

While Kay was in the shower, Bradley thought to Sarah Is everything ready?

Yes, replied Sarah excitedly. We're all in the dining room waiting for you.

We won't be long Bradley thought.

Bradley went to one of the guest bathrooms to shower and dressed in tailored, black Armani suit, a red silk shirt and beautiful hand painted red and black silk tie.

When Kay finished her shower, she saw Brad looking sexy in his suit and thought, Wow and he's all mine.

Brad saw Kay wrapped in just a towel and wanted to take her right then and there. His dick was instantly hard as a rock, but he knew they had to get downstairs. Brad went to his wardrobe, took a box off the top shelf and handed it to Kay. "Kay, I bought you something, and I want you to wear it tonight," Brad said.

Kay took the box and thought I wonder what's in the box.

She opened the lid, moved the lilac tissue aside and gasped in shock.

Inside was a red dress made of beautiful hand spun silk. It was a floor-length gown with an open back and a low neckline, thin shoulder straps and a split to mid-thigh up one side.

Kay stood there staring at it. She had not worn a dress since she was little. She always had worn trousers or jeans. She hadn't even worn a skirt for over 10 years. She kept caressing the dress as her eyes began to fill with tears.

"What's wrong? Don't you like it?" asked Bradley worriedly as he pulled her into his arms.

She turned to him with wet eyes. "I've not worn a dress since I was little," she said. "I've never considered myself pretty enough to wear such a dress as this. Helen always told me I was fat and I should not wear dresses because my legs were a lumpy mess."

"Oh baby you ARE pretty. Don't ever think you're not. Never mind what nasty things Helen said to you. Listen to me; you're putting on that dress. Once you put it on, you'll see for yourself just how pretty you are. I promise," Brad said while rocking her in his arms.

The box also contained sexy red underwear, a small red thong, a red silk bra and sheer black stockings with a red suspender belt. She decided not to wear the bra as it would spoil the way that the dress draped her bosom.

She sat on the side of the bed and put on the thong, suspenders and stockings. Once everything was on she stood up and stepped into the silky red dress. She eased the thin straps on her shoulder, and it moulded to her body.

"Can you zip me up please Brad?" Kay asked.

Brad couldn't resist feeling Kay's nipples before zipping up her dress.

He thought It'll be hard for me to keep my hands off her knowing she's not wearing a bra under her dress.

He handed her a pair of gold sandals with a three-inch heel and a gold clutch purse. She put the sandals on and tucked the clutch under her arm. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and realized that she did in fact look pretty.

She turned to Brad to tell him so, only to realize that he was standing behind her holding a jewellery case. She opened the case and saw that it contained a beautiful diamond necklace and diamond earrings. Kay looked at Brad and said, "Oh my God Brad, these are so beautiful. Are you sure that you want me to wear these?"

"Oh yes, I want you to wear them. I bought them for you and I think they will look great with that dress," Brad said while removing the necklace from the case and fastening it around her neck.

After Brad fastening the necklace, Kay put the earrings on and turned to Brad to ask how she looked, but the words stuck in her throat because she saw that he was on one knee with a ring case in his hand.

Oh my God, is he really about to ask me to marry him, thought.

"Kay I love you so much and I realize that until recently you thought that you were human. You had all the dreams and hopes that all little human girls have include getting married. I want to make all of your dreams come true," Brad said after taking a deep breath. "Honey will you marry me?"

With tears were rolling down her face, Kay answered, "Yes. Oh my God, yes," and threw her arms around him.

Brad stood, removed the ring from the case, and placed it on her finger with a kiss. "You have made me the happiest man alive," Brad told her. "Now let's go downstairs."

Kay took his offered arm and allowed him to guide her downstairs. "Where are we going tonight? I presume, since we're all dressed up, you're taking me somewhere to celebrate my birthday," she stated.

"Yes, we're going to celebrate your birthday and our engagement as well, and I'm not telling you where," Brad laughed.

He opened the door to the large dining room and allowed her to enter first. It was dark in the room, so he said, "Stand right there while I turn on the lights. I need to get something that I left in here." Once he closed the door, the lights came on. Everyone shouted, "SURPRISE!" and started singing, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Kay. Happy Birthday to you."

She stared at everyone and could feel tears running down her face. She had never had a surprise birthday party before. In fact she had never had a birthday party before. She could not believe that everyone went to all this trouble for her.

Bradley led her into the room to sit at the head table along with her parents, Paul, Isobel, Uncle Henry and the head of the magical council, Harold. Kay vaguely remembered him from her childhood.

Everyone sat down at tables around the room. The room was covered in banners reading

Happy 21stBirthday'. There were balloons hanging from the ceiling and streamers everywhere. In one corner was a very, large birthday cake with "Happy Birthday Kay, 21 Today" written on it and a figure of a teddy in the middle with 21 candles around it. The opposite corner held an ice sculpture of a teddy sitting on a stool.

"Who carved the ice sculpture?" asked Kay.

"I did," said Joseph standing up, "I was, also, the one who did the statue of the tiger and the wolf that Bradley gave you. I hope you like them both," he said.

"I love them both very much. Is it hard working with the ice? Will it last a long time?" Kay said.

"It will last about five hours before it starts to melt," answered Joseph.

"Someone please take a picture of the sculpture for me," Kay said. "As a matter of fact, I'll need lots of pictures of everything," she said smiling at everyone.

Jason got the digital camera from Sarah to take a picture of the ice sculpture. Sarah had been busy snapping pictures of the decorations, different guests, and presents. She wanted to make sure that Kay would have mementos of her surprise party.

The food was lovely. Bradley had extra people in to help Charlie cook and to serve the food. They started with soup, Borscht, and a roll. The next course was roast beef and Yorkshire pudding with carrots, cauliflower, peas and fresh cabbage. For desert, they had a choice of Chocolate fudge cake and ice-cream or Apple Strudel with Custard.

Charlie cooked my favourite meal. I wonder how he knew, thought Kay.

"Charlie," Kay caught his attention as he came to the head table to make sure that they had everything they needed, "how did you find out this is my favourite meal?"

Charlie smiled and said, "I found out from Paul."

Charlie thought I also found out that Kay and Paul did not get much affection when they were growing up. By all accounts, Helen and Norman only did the bare essentials and never much loved their children.

Charlie had talked to Paul and found out a lot about their childhood, and he was determined to pamper Kay as much as possible. He had even given Bradley some suggestions.

After the meal was finished and the tables were cleared and moved to the side, a live band started playing disco music. Just about everyone started dancing.

Joseph sat next to Charlotte and said, "Hi, my name is Joseph. Would you like to dance?"

Charlotte answered, "My name is Charlotte and I would love to dance thank you for asking."

Sonya, Kay's apprentice at work, came up to her and gave her a hug. "How's work going? Do you miss me?" asked Kay.

"Work's going fine. We miss you like crazy, but Linda explained what is happening, so we'll just have to cope," Sonya answered. "Do you think you'll be coming back to work or will you be spending all your time here now with Bradley?" she asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. I haven't really had time to think about it," Kay said. "I want to continue cooking though because I enjoy it so much. I also want to keep my private cake business going if I can."

"I've added my card and present to you, to the pile on the table at the back of the hall. Have you seen how many presents you have on that table?" Sonya said.

"Thank you, you did not have to. I have not really had a chance to see how many presents I have, yet," Kay said with wonder. She really had not thought about getting presents. The things that she got earlier were a great surprise, so more presents was just be icing on the cake.

Jason hugged Kay and said, "Happy Birthday." As he turned round to leave, Jessica approached to say Happy Birthday to Kay. When Jason noticed Jessica, he seemed to freeze to the spot.

"What's the matter with you?" Jessica asked Jason while looking at him frozen to the spot.

"No....nothing," he said hesitantly, "Would you like to dance?" Jason was amazed at the pull he felt toward Jessica. He had seen her before and never felt this pull.

He thought she was beautiful, but now his wolf was telling him, She's the one for us. Go for it.

It just seem to come out of the blue.

Jessica stared at him for a while feeling the same pull strange.

She thought I'm a witch and he is a wolf, but it seems we are destined to be together.

She said laughing, "Yeah let's go and shake the floor a bit."

"Would you like to dance, Kay?" asked Bradley.

Oh god, thought Kay, how do I tell him I don't know how?

Just say it, said the voice in her head.

"Brad, I've never learned to dance and don't think for one minute I could dance that fast beat they are all dancing too," Kay confessed.

Brad was flabbergasted, "You've never been to a disco when you were growing up?"

"We were never allowed to go anywhere other than school or shopping when we were little. We had to do most of the chores around the house, and if we didn't do them right, we were beaten or locked in the cupboard under the stairs," Kay said sadly.

"Oh my God, well that's going to change, right now," Brad stated.

"What do you mean?" asked Kay feeling a bit scared.

Brad sent a signal to the band to play a slower number and took Kay's hand to lead her onto the dance floor. "Just follow my lead ok and try not to tread on my toes," he said laughing. "Put your arms around my neck." Brad wrapped his arms around her waist gently and led her around the floor.

Kay felt awkward at first and gradually relaxed as it became easier to match her steps to Brad's. She rested her head on his shoulder as they swayed to the music. Suddenly, the song ended and tempo changed. Kay refused to stay and try the fast beat in public.

"Okay, I'll teach you to dance to disco in private," Brad said when he felt her start to tremble.

"Thanks for understanding," Kay said before giving him a gentle kiss.

As they were sitting down, John and Connie came over to Kay and Bradley holding hands. "Hi sweetheart," said John, "you look amazing. I love that dress."

"The colour works well on you," said Connie with a smile.

"Do you really like it mom?" Kay asked.

"Yes honey, it's really nice, and it enhances you figure really well," answered Connie.

"There, I told you so," said Bradley grinning.

"Mom, do you know this is the first dress that I've worn since I was a little girl?" Kay asked.

"Well, you look fabulous in it," Connie stated.

Sarah, Henry, Paul and Jason brought her presents and cards to the head table, and Kay started wading through them. Brad brought Kay a glass of champagne and helped her open her presents when needed. She had loads of things like perfumes, teddies, things for her kitchen, jewellery, toiletries, books, clothes, shoes, chocolates, and there was even a rare recipe book that Kay had been after for some time from Richard the head chef at the restaurant.

After all of the gifts were open, Kay said with tears in her eyes, "Thank you all for coming to help me celebrate my Birthday and for making this the best birthday ever."

The party went on all night and Kay didn't go to bed until dawn. By the time she had a shower and got into bed, she fell fast asleep in Brad's arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazlo's Head Quarter's

In the heart of London in an abandoned underground station, sat Lazlo at his head quarters drumming his fingers on his desk. "Well, have you found her yet Brownlow?" he bellowed to a man kneeling in front of his desk.

"No sir, we haven't been able to locate her or her brother," Brownlow answered.

"That incompetent fool Johnson had the brother and let him get away. To top it all off Johnson allowed himself to get caught to boot!" Lazlo yelled. "The stupid idiot better keep his mouth shut, if he knows what's good for him."

"I think he will, sir," replied Brownlow.

"Yes, he better or I'll do to him what I did to Baker last month," Lazlo said with a snarl. "Step up the search. The New Moon is in two days and I want her by then."

"Yes sir, I'll bring in more people to help," Brownlow said with a shiver.

As Brownlow left he thought to himself We're doing the best that we can. I wish I had never become involved with this nut. He's going to get all of us killed. All of the recent reports I have received indicate that Kay's the mate of Alpha of the Black Wolf pack. There is no way he'll allow us to take her as long as there is breath in his body.