A Whole New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club was very loud. It was centered on a large dance floor surrounded by platforms on which topless women were dancing. The dance floor was not very crowded yet, but the lights pulsed to the music and the young people on the dance floor were grinding against each other to the rhythm. The waitress brought their drinks and they sat and drank with his arm draped over her shoulder while they watched the crowd. Her head settled against his shoulder and he could feel her body moving a bit to the music.

Turning her head she began kissing his neck and slipped her hand down into his lap. Her fingers tugged on his zipper, sliding it down and her hand reached inside. Her fingers slid through the slit in the front of his boxer shorts and found his cock. She softly caressed it while she kissed his neck. Her lips kissed up to his ear and she said, "What do you think?"

"Well," he said, turning to face her so she could hear him over the loud music, "I am definitely the old fart in the room." He smiled and kissed her. "But I think every man is here wishes he were me right now."

She blushed and kissed him, her lips parting slightly and letting out a soft moan. Her hand continued to gently caresses his cock inside his pants, sending shivers through his body. As her leg draped over his, he pulled his arm from around her shoulder and placed his hand on her bare thigh under the table. His hand slid further up the inside of her thigh, her tongue pressed between his lips and softly caressed his. His hand kept creeping up, his fingertips caressing the inside of her thigh until he began to feel the warmth of her pussy. As his fingertips brushed her pussy she sucked in a deep breath and he felt how wet she was.

The club was getting more and more crowded, the dance floor filling and all of the pedestals over the dance floor were occupied with dancers. She laid her head back on his shoulder and they watched the crowd while they touched each other under the table. There wasn't much she could do without pulling his cock out, given the tight space they were in, so she continued to just softly run her fingers over it. On the other hand, he was able to do about anything he wanted to do to her and took full advantage of the situation. His fingers began pressing harder on her clit and he felt her pussy responding and his fingers getting wet.

She looked up at him and smiled, raising her lips to his ear. "You are a naughty boy."

He shrugged. "I can stop."

"Don't you fuckin dare." she responded.

The club was packed now. The two empty chairs on the other side of the table had been taken to another table and the crowd was standing room only with people drinking, laughing and talking all around them. The dark corner they were in, coupled with the table, provided just enough cover to conceal their activities, and the music helped hide the little gasps that she was letting out more and more. His fingers were rubbing faster on her clit and she was moving her hips as much as she could under the table, grinding against his fingers.

Suddenly her hand slid off his cock and her fingers grasped his pants. Her legs clamped shut on his hand and her head pressed against shoulder. He could feel her body shaking. His hand was suddenly soaked and he could hear her whimpering softly. As her body began to relax and her legs released the lock on his hand, she looked up at him and smiled."Fuck that felt good." Her lips went to his ear and she softly bit his earlobe and giggled. "Want to dance with me sexy?"

He laughed. "If you don't mind be embarrassed dancing with me. I don't have a clue what's going on out there."

She reached down and pulled up his zipper. "Look out there." she said pointing at the mass of people on the dance floor. "Think anyone cares what anyone else is doing?"

He grinned. "You've been warned."

They slid out of the booth and worked their way through the mass of people to the dance floor. His hands were on her hips and he followed behind her and she slid through the crowd. At some point the mass of people changed from people standing and drinking to people moving so he figured they had arrived. He looked up and could see some beautiful topless girls on the platforms above the dance floor. Tania turned and pressed her body against him, beginning to 'dance'. Her body slid against his, her hands moved over his body and for the most part he stood still, trying at least to move with the beat of the music. She turned her back to him and pressed her perfect little ass against his crotch and began to grind to the music. Her hands reached back and took his hands, pulling them up onto her hips as she leaned forward as much as she could in the crowd.

Looking around quickly he noticed that the majority of the men on the dance floor were more or less doing what he was doing; moving a little while a woman gyrated against them. He also noticed that more than half of the couples dancing were two women. She turned to face him again and placed her arm on his shoulders, lacing her fingers behind his neck. She looked at him with a grin and pressed her body against him, her leg sliding up his side and her pussy rubbing against his cock through his pants. He could feel the pre-cum in making the inside of his boxers sticky as she continued to grind against him. As wet as her pussy was, he imagined the front of his pants was going to be a mess, but he could not care less at this moment.

Two girls standing next to them slid over close and decided to join them. They began to move against both of them and he was somewhat surprised that Tania did not seem to mind. She leaned in and placed her mouth next to his ear and nearly yelled so he could hear her when she said, "Long as your clothes are on, it's all good out here baby." She slid down his body, squatting, then turned and pressed her butt out and slid back up. Their new dance partners separated, one moving behind him the other in front of her. The girl behind him wrapped her hands around his chest and began rubbing his chest, grinding against him from behind. Tania locked her legs and bent over, grinding her ass against his cock while the girl in front of Tania continued to press forward, Tania's face right in her cleavage.

The four of them continued to move and rub themselves against each other to the music, the song seemed to have no end. It changed at times, but never really stopped. At one point Tania wrapped herself around one of the girls and was sliding her body against her like she had been earlier against him. Dave was so turned on. This beautiful girl who seemed so conservative and straight laced had a hidden sexuality that he could not believe.

As quickly and without warning as the other two girls had joined them, they moved on and joined up with another couple and Tania was back with a sole focus on him. Tania wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close, her lips back to his ear. "Having a good time?"

He just smiled and nodded, his hands running up her sides. She began to move again, once again turning her back to him but this time grabbing his hands and guiding them to her chest. He groped at her small breasts and pressed against her ass as she moved to the music, grinding hard against his cock. He was so excited; he was worried he might cum in his pants if she kept that up.

She turned suddenly and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him hard. She grabbed his arm and headed for the door. Winding her way through the crowd and more than once pushing their way through a group of people, she was on a mission. They hit the door and the normal downtown sounds seemed like silence. Without looking back she nearly dragged him to his car. He unlocked the doors with the remote as they approached and she went straight to the back door, pulling it open and stepping aside. He didn't question her, and slid into the back seat with her right behind him.

She pulled the door shut and went for his pants, unbuttoning them, jerking down his zipper and digging his cock out. Her hand wrapped around his cock, slick and gooey from pre-cum as she lowered her head and licked the little gobs off the head. She looked up at him as her lips separated and she slid her mouth down his cock. Her tongue began to swirl around the head as she sucked. Her head bobbed up and down the shaft slowly and her hands gripped the base of his cock, jerking urgently. She moaned and sent a shiver through his body as she sucked and stroked more urgently. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer and started to push up into her mouth, his hand gripping a handful of her curly red hair. Her eyes were locked on his now and he began to grunt as she milked his cock with her mouth.

He tried to hold off, to extend the amazing feeling, but that failed pretty quickly. With a grunt, his head rolled back and the first blast of cum shot into her throat. He felt her moan and swallow, sucking harder for more as he pumped cum into her mouth. She continued until he was sucked dry, then she licked his cock clean and sat up, wiping her arm across her mouth and grinning. "MMMMM, so yummy."

She kept a hand on his cock as it began to soften and slid up against him, kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry baby, I couldn't wait any longer. Hope you don't mind."

He smiled, his ears still ringing from the noise in the club. "I think I can find it in my heart to forgive you."

She laid her head on his chest and softly rubbed his cock, purring softly. "Do you mind if I stay with you tonight?"

He smiled, kissing the top of her head. "Of course."

"Can you do me a favor first?" she asked.

He stroked her hair softly. "What is it sweetie?"

"Can we stop by my apartment so I can grab some clothes? Don't want to do the walk of shame in the morning." she said.

He laughed and kissed her, holding her tight. "Of course we can."

She turned and kissed him, holding his face in her hands. "Thanks baby."

She pushed his cock back into his pants and carefully zipped them back up. "All set." She climbed over the seat giving him a look up under her skirt.

They drove back to her apartment and walked up together. He watched while she grabbed a bag and tossed some clothes in it. They headed back out and drove to his hotel.

Not far away, Karen and several of her friends that she'd known since college were sitting in a quiet bar. They'd eaten earlier and were in the process of killing what tomorrow they would all probably think was one more bottle of wine than they should have had. Their conversations were getting a little more personal and Karen decided it was time to bring them all up to speed on their old friend Joan.

"Guess who I ran into the other night?" she asked.

They all looked up, figuring this would be interesting.

"Joan's husband Dave." she said. "He's in town on business and I ran into him in a bar downtown." She left out the part about it being a hotel bar. That would lead to questions about why she was in a hotel bar and she took enough shit from these girls about him, she wasn't going to tell them that he stood her up again.

"How is she?" one of the girls asked?

Karen smiled. "She hasn't changed a bit. Still the same whore we all know and love."

They all laughed. Joan had quite the reputation and had slept with someone who was dating or had dated everyone at the table.

"He caught her with their neighbor." she said and they all broke out laughing. "They're getting divorced." She took a sip from her wine.

They talked about Joan and Dave, everyone making comments and several questioned why he'd married her in the first place. Someone said, "I heard he had a huge cock, figured that would keep her around."

Karen set her wine down and grinned. "Yep, it's fuckin huge."

They all looked at her and laughed. Someone asked with a wink, "And how do you know that?"

Karen just smiled and sat back in her chair.

All the girls laughed, a couple jokingly called her a slut and then someone asked about her married boyfriend. She protested that she had ended it the day before but they all rolled their eyes. She had ended it with him before, only to be enticed back by something more expensive than the last time.

She smiled and told them that this time it was for real. I told him about Dave and haven't talked to him since.

They all had a good laugh and moved on to another subject and another bottle of wine.

As Dave and Tania drove across town to his hotel, they chatted. "So what did you think of the club?" she asked him.

"I can say without hesitation it was like nothing I've ever seen before." He looked over at her and smiled. "I had a great time though."

She giggled. "You looked a little out of your element."

He smiled at her. "Yeah, a bit, but you really seemed to enjoy yourself on the dance floor."

She blushed, even more obvious because of her pale skin. "Please, promise me you won't ever tell anyone about that, not your friend Brad, no one."

He nodded. "Of course. Our secret sweetie."

She put her hand on his arm. "I'm serious Dave. I feel like I can do anything there in the crowd. I can be someone I can't be anywhere else. The music, the people, it's like anonymity in the crowd. Add you, and I just... I just lost control."

He could tell this was important to her. "I swear, not another soul will ever know."

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks baby."

They pulled up in front of the hotel and he decided to use the valet service rather than park himself tonight. What good is having a hot girl in an outfit that would give a dead man a boner if you couldn't show her off a bit. The valet opened her car door and she slid out, her long legs and boots first, followed by the rest of her lean sexy body. He waited a few seconds, letting everyone standing around outside waiting for cabs, cars, and the like get a good look before he opened his door and stepped out. He walked around the car and took the ticket from the valet and slipped his arm around Tania. Smiling and pretending not to notice all the eyes on them, they walked into the hotel, her heels clicking on the brick sidewalk leading inside.

They walked slowly through the lobby and past the bar to the elevators. While they waited for an elevator they kissed and his hand settled on her tight little ass, giving it a light squeeze. She giggled and smiled at him. "You enjoy showing me off?"

He grinned as the elevator door slid open. "More than you can imagine."

They rode up to his floor, his arm wrapped around her waist and her head leaned against his shoulder. The door opened and they walked down the hall to his room. She walked in and tossed her bag on the couch. "Where's the bathroom baby?" He pointed the way to the bedroom and she scurried off.

He dropped down on the couch, his head finally clearing from the noise and excitement of the club. Not his thing, but it was an interesting experience, and Tania had enjoyed it so much. She came walking out of the bedroom, smoothing her skirt with a big grin on her face and sat down next to him.

She looked into his eyes. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

He laughed. "I guess."

"What happened between you and your wife?" she asked.

He thought about how to answer her. He really didn't want to get into this with her so he figured he'd give her the generic answer and hoped that would end the conversation. "She cheated on me."

"Oh." She paused for second. "How did you find out?"

He looked at her rather seriously. "I caught her."

She giggled. "Like saw texts or like in the act."

He grinned. "In the act. His dick in her throat."

She turned and sat up on her knees facing him. "No shit...what'd you do?"

"I threw her out." he said. He realized he really didn't want to talk about this, not because he didn't want to drag her into it, but because it hurt to think about.

She seemed very interested though. "Did you know him?"

"He was our neighbor. Look, Tania, I really don't like talking about this." he told her.

She sat back, looking upset. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know..."

He smiled at her. "Sorry, it's OK. I have never talked with anyone about it and no one has ever asked."

She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him. "Well, I'm sorry you had to go through that baby, but I can't lie. I'm glad she did it, because I never would have met you if she hadn't." She grinned and slid up into his lap, straddling him and kissing him hard, her lips parted and her tongue pushing into his mouth. She slid her hands down and untied her blouse, letting it fall open. Sliding up, she wrapped her hands around the back of his head and pushed her chest into his face.

He kissed between her small tits, then sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, feeling it grow. She sighed softly and pulled him harder against her chest. Sucking harder his lips opened and more of her breast went into his mouth. He scraped his teeth over her stiff, dark nipple and she squirmed and giggled. Her hands let go of the back of his head and she pulled back, standing in front of him. She slid her blouse off and ran her hands down to her skirt, lifting it up and showing him her pussy and her thin little landing strip. One hand held up her skirt so he could see while the other slid between her legs and over her clit. Her fingers slid between her pussy lips, parting them as she locked her eyes on his and slipped a finger inside her pussy.

His cock was rock hard again and he reached down and unzipped his pants and pulled it out while he watched this beautiful girl slowly finger herself standing in front of him. Her feet slid a little further apart and she moaned softly and pushed her finger deeper inside. Her finger slid out and she stepped forward, leaning over and letting her other hand drop, wrapping around his cock. She pressed her wet finger from her pussy against his lip and he opened his lips and sucked her finger in, tasting her.

"MMMM...delicious." he said smiling.

Slowly she slid down onto her knees between his legs, her hand moving up and down the length of his shaft. She dropped to her knees and reached up, unbuttoning his pants and tugging them down. Pulling his pants off, she tossed them aside, then pulled him forward to the edge of the couch. Leaning forward, she ran her tongue slowly down his shaft to his balls. Softly she kissed his balls as her hand gripped his cock lightly and slid slowly up and down. Her lips wrapped around one of his balls, sucking it into her mouth and gripping his cock harder. Her other hand slid down between her legs and softly rubbed her clit.

Jerking his cock slowly, she licked and sucked his balls, making him squirm with pleasure. When he let out a little squeal of pleasure, she giggled and used her tongue to tickle the underside of his scrotum. Sliding her tongue up, she pressed it hard against the underside of his cock as she licked up the length to the head and swirled her tongue around it. He twitched and moaned softly as her tongue danced over his rock hard dick. She held his cock in her hand and looked up at him, holding the head of his cock against her lower lip and shoving her finger hard into her pussy, letting out a little gasp. "God I love your dick baby!"

Her finger slid out of her pussy and she gripped the base of his cock with both hands as her lips parted and wrapped around the head of his cock. Her lips stretched around his cock and she slowly sank down over his cock, taking a few inches of it in and making him groan with pleasure. He watched her as her mouth slid down and the head of his cock press against the back of her throat, making her gag a bit and her warm saliva run down his cock. She paused and slowly slid back up his cock, sucking her way off and letting it slide out of her mouth with a pop.

Smiling, she rose up and pressed his wet cock between her little breasts, then slid it over and rubbed it against her stiff nipple. She ran her nipple down the underside of his shaft as she leaned down and tickled the tip with her tongue. He reached out and slid his fingers through her hair, pushing it aside so he could have a clear view as her beautiful face played with his dick. Her mouth opened again and she took his cock back in, sucking up and down, slurping and moaning, her hands stroking him at the same time.