A Whole New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of her hands slipped down to his balls and cupped them. She caressed his balls as she sucked him. He was in heaven, his head rolled back and his fingers gripped a handful of her hair. His cock was throbbing in her mouth. Her pussy was dripping wet now. As much as she wanted another load of his cum, she wanted to feel him inside her more.

Sucking back off his cock, she let the head pop out of her mouth and kissed the tip before she stood up. She slid her skirt up a little and stepped up onto the couch, her sexy boots making her a little unstable. Her hands went forward and grabbed the back of the couch for balance and she smiled at him and giggled.

"Careful doll." he said as he reflexively reached up and grabbed her waist to keep her from falling.

She sat down slowly and one hand reached under and held his cock as she positioned herself over it. Smiling, she lowered herself down, his cock slipping inside her. Her eyes opened wide and she let out a loud moan as she slowly sank down. Her pussy was warm, wet and so tight around his cock. He groaned and his head pressed back against the couch.

Up and down his cock she went, her fingers interlaced behind his neck. They looked at each other and smiled. She slid further down his cock and stopped, wanting to take it all. She wiggled softly, moving her hips and easing further down. She bit her lower lip and let out a long deep groan as she settled down, his full length inside her. Sliding up slowly and back down, she felt herself building toward an orgasm. Her pace increased and she began to whimper softly. She fucked him harder as the orgasm began to wash over her. Her hands dug hard into the back of his neck and her body stiffened, holding still and riding the wave of pleasure.

Sliding up his shaft, she let it slip out of her and stepped down off the couch. She reached out and took his hands, pulling him to his feet, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him hard and deep. "Take me to bed stud." She turned and took his hand, and he lead her back to the bedroom. She sat down on the edge of the bed and slowly peeling her boots off as he watched. Once they were off, she pushed herself back up onto the bed, opened her legs and winked. "Come here baby."

He pulled his shirt off and climbed up onto the bed, moving between her legs and propping himself up on his arms over her. His cock slipped into her and she wrapped her legs around him, pulling his cock deep inside her. They kissed as he slid his cock in and out of her. She loved the feel and her hips rocked up against him each time he pushed into her.

His breathing became erratic and she could tell he was getting close. She kissed him harder then pulled back and smiled, gasping for breath. "Cum inside me baby. I need your cum."

He buried his face in her shoulder as he drove his cock down into her. As he got closer, he fucked her faster, biting her shoulder. He let out a loud groan as he started to cum and she pulled her legs back and clamped her legs around him and held him in place, letting his cum fill her as his cock emptied inside her.

He collapsed on top of her as the last of his cum dripped into her. They held each other, enjoying the warmth of their bodies together as they kissed and he rolled off of her and lay beside her softly stroking her beautiful red hair. She rolled onto her side and buried her face in his chest and nuzzled against him. They lay silently together and held each other as they drifted off to sleep, both thinking about how they felt about the other. Neither wanted to say anything for fear of ruining what they had now, but knowing they wanted more.

Sliding out of the cab, Karen staggered up the walk and through her front door. Her purse dropped on the floor as she headed up the stairs, stripping her clothes off as she headed to the bathroom. Picking up her nightshirt and pulling it on she climbed in bed, thinking that maybe they shouldn't have had the last couple bottles of wine. As soon as she settled into bed her mind returned to Dave. Her mind was clouded from too much wine and when she drank she lost her inhibitions. The vibrator on her nightstand was in her hand before she even thought about it. Down to her clit it went and she lay back and spread her legs wide and let it softly buzz on her clit.

Hips moving slowly and grinding against the hard plastic, she moaned softly. Dave's image running through her mind, flashing back to their time together. The vibrator pressing harder and harder against her clit as it got more and more wet and swollen. Grinding against the vibe harder and more urgently as her arousal continued to build until her climax began to wash over her. Lying still, she let the vibrator finish her and lay back panting. She turned off the vibrator and tossed it aside, rolling over with a smile on her face and closed her eyes. Before too long she drifted off to sleep.

Back at home, Joan was steaming. All of her calls and texts had been ignored. He was not going to ignore her. She got online and booked a flight for Monday. She would go to his hotel and be there when he returned from work. He would have to deal with her then. She started to cry as she lay on the couch, unable to sleep.