A Whole New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He settled himself between her legs and she opened them wider to expose her inner lips allowing his tongue full access. His tongue moved up and down over her lips and he then stiffened it and drove it into her fanny. She gasped and ran her fingers through his hair. His tongue then found her hooded clitoris, which was by now fully erect, and he started to flick it while at the same time inserting one and then two fingers into her dripping wet fanny. She groaned deeply and writhed on the bed pushing her arse into the mattress. While he lapped at her juicy fanny, moving his fingers in and out and licking and flicking her engorged clit, he used the other to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples. Unable to control herself any longer she cried out and one huge orgasm flooded through her body. As Adam continued to lick, flick and push his fingers deeper into her, wave after wave of smaller orgasms came one after another until she could take no more and pushed his head away from her fanny.

"Oh my god", she gasped, "Please no more. I don't think that my body can take another orgasm for a while. Now come here and kiss me again."

Dutifully, Adam move from between her legs, positioned himself by her side and leaned in to kiss her, which was prolonged and deep.

"That was sensational," she whispered, "now lie back and let me take that gorgeous thick cock of yours into my mouth. I have been thinking of nothing else since this morning."

"Really!! You dirty lawyer you."

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet big boy. Now lie down and do as you're told."

Rebecca lightly rubbed his balls and let her middle finger run down his perineum while running her tongue up and down his shaft. Adam lay back with his eyes closed. He and Amy had had a wonderful sex life but she hadn't really like taking him in her mouth, so feeling Rebecca lick the tip of his cock and then move her lips further and further down his shaft was something really new to him. He tried to hold himself from coming too early and she must have sensed that he was nearly there as she gripped the bottom with both hands and moved up and down faster.

"God I'm coming," he groaned "don't stop."

He exploded into her mouth and, as he pumped, she sucked and licked as hard as she could. She only removed him from her mouth as he become soft and she had swallowed all of his cum.

He held out his arms and she crawled up and snuggled into him.

"That was fantastic. You are a very gifted and dirty lawyer in all senses of the word."

"Why thank you kind sir. You are a wonderful kisser too, in all senses of the word."

He kissed her tenderly on the top of her head, closed his eyes and fell asleep. He awoke as the sun began to stream into the room. He had slept deeply and felt fully refreshed and eager for the day to start, something he hadn't done for such a long time. They were still cuddling and he could feel Rebecca's breath brush over the light down of hair on his chest. He laid there looking at the ceiling, thinking about the last couple of days and how much he was enjoying her company. Was it too soon to begin a full on relationship, he asked himself. He knew that Amy would have told him that he deserved to be happy but he wondered whether his family and friends would think that it was too soon after losing Amy. However, he knew that he was starting to have real feelings for her and that she deserved him to be open and honest with her. I need to discuss everything with her before she flies back east tomorrow, he told himself. She stirred and, once again, he kissed her on the top of her head.

"Good morning sleepy head."

She propped herself up, gave him a broad smile and then a long and deep kiss.

"Good morning to you. I could murder a long cold orange juice. Would you mind if I ordered room service?"

"I'm thirsty and hungry as well so order away."

She rolled over him, sat on the edge of the bed, picked up the phone and ordered juice, coffee, eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes and fruit. Putting down the phone, Rebecca leaned over and kissed him again before walking to the bathroom. He stared at her long legs and beautiful curvy arse as they moved away from him.

"Stop gawping at my arse biker boy. I'm going to have a shower and you can go in after me. Breakfast will be at least twenty minutes so we have plenty of time."

As Adam stood at the sink shaving, he kept staring at her reflection in the mirror as she took her shower. She did have the most gorgeous figure, he thought to himself, and very attractive.

They took their breakfast on the balcony, enjoying the warmth of the early morning sunshine. No words only broad smiles were exchanged every time they looked at each other. When all of the juice, coffee and iced water had been drunk and most of the food eaten, Adam leaned back in his chair and stretched his arms above his head and spoke.

"So are you still up for another bike ride today?"

"Certainly am. I'd like to go and see the Hollywood Sign."

"That's a great idea. I suppose that's a must for every visitor to LA. Why don't we take the bike and ride along Mulholland Drive?"

"Ok let's go."

Eight hours later they were back in their hotel room lying on the bed looking through the photos they had both taken and selecting which ones Adam should upload to his blog.

"I'm going to miss riding on the bike tomorrow. I have had such a fantastic time sitting behind you looking at all of the sights and scenery. Life behind my desk next week will be really boring."

"It's a shame you weren't with me on the ride into LA last week. I came along the Angeles Crest Highway and the scenery was stunning."

"Don't rub salt into the wound you bastard", she said as she punched him playfully on the arm.

He laughed. "Your wound will have even more salt rubbed into it when you see the photos that I'll be taking in Monterey and San Francisco later this week."

He paused and then said in a soft voice "Why don't you come with me?"

She looked deeply into his eyes to determine whether he was serious and concluded that he was.

"At this moment in time there's nothing I would love to do more, but you know I can't. I have people who are relying on me. Maybe another time?" she said wistfully.

He looked slightly sad but knew that she was a person who was committed to doing what she said she was going to do and left it at that.

"I will be with you in spirit and will look forward to seeing the photos from the rest of your journey. Maybe another opportunity will come up where I can join you? There's always Labor Day weekend, if you're still not back by then. What is your plan anyway?"

"I am going north up the coast to Carmel, Monterey and then onto San Francisco. From there I am going to ride through Oregon and up to Seattle, and then over the border to Vancouver. I'm then coming back over the border and heading to Yellowstone National Park." Then in a quiet voice he said "Amy had always wanted to go to Yellowstone to see the wildlife, particularly the bears. She loved bears."

She lovingly touched his arm, looked into his eyes and smiled. He waited a minute before starting again.

"After Yellowstone I'm heading towards Denver and Colorado Springs, possibly via Salt Lake City and the mountains of Utah. From there to Mount Rushmore in South Dakota and then back to Chicago. I could time it to get to Chicago for Labor Day weekend? How do you fancy joining me to ride to Niagara Falls and then back home?"

"I would love to", she replied and then leaned in to kiss him. "I think I'll go and buy my own helmet and gear so I feel like a real biker chick. What do you think?"

"I can't wait to see them. I'll send the address of the store I get my gear from. They'll get you fully kitted out with the right under garments as well. Just remember, leather trousers need to be really, really, tight", he laughed.

"Umm, didn't know that you were into leather but it sounds good to me. I may have a few surprises for you, if you play your cards right."

That evening Adam took her to a lovely little fish restaurant in Little Venice and they walked back to the hotel along the beach. They both took their shoes off and walked in the water hand in hand enjoying the sound of the waves washing onto the sand. Adam decided that this moment was the time to tell her of his feelings for her and the dilemma he had. They walked while he spoke and, when she thought that he had finished getting everything off his chest, she stopped and stood facing him.

"Adam, I have something to say to you as well. I have been in love with you since we worked together. I thought it was just a crush at first but every day that has gone by since then I have thought of you. I hoped that I would find someone else so that my love for you would lessen but it never has. I knew that you were happily married to Amy and I would never have come between you as I respected you too much. It broke my heart when I heard about Amy, knowing how much you had loved her and the pain and grief you must have been going through and still are. Selfishly though, I did hope that we would meet again and dreamed that something like this weekend would happen. I didn't expect it to be so soon after Amy and I completely understand your dilemma. What I can say is that I love you and will wait until you are ready."

He pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her before kissing her tenderly.

"You are the most amazing woman and my feelings for you are growing stronger every day. I would love nothing more than to fly back home with you but I need to finish my odyssey so that I can start the next chapter of my life. You do understand that don't you?"

"Of course I do. If I were you I would want to do that as well."

He smiled and kissed her again. "Let's go back to the hotel."

Back in their hotel room Adam went to the bathroom and quickly brushed his teeth before Rebecca went in taking her carry on flight bag with her. While she was in the bathroom Adam undressed, switched off the lights, pulled the curtains back to allow the light from the clear blue moon into the room, climbed into bed and sat back against the headboard. Rebecca came out of the bathroom five minutes later wearing a bright red baby doll nightie. She stood briefly in the doorway to allow Adam to get a clear view, to which he gasped and his body shuddered. He gave her a wide smile, pulled the bed covers back to invite her to join him, slid down and laid on his side. She walked slowly towards the bed, climbed in and laid down next to him. He raised his hand to her cheek, ran it through her hair and moved his lips to hers. They kissed softly and he could taste the perfumed bright red lip gloss that she had applied.

Their kissing began slowly, gradually increasing in intensity until their mouths were wide open and Rebecca was pushing her tongue into his mouth. Without stopping Adam moved across her. She opened her legs and he slid between them, his cock and balls pressed against her fanny which was already on fire and leaking. Slightly adjusting his knees he pushed the tip of his throbbing cock against the outer lips of her fanny. Her kissing became more intense and, as he started to push his cock slowly in, her tongue pushed further into his mouth. She gasped as the girth of his cock stretched her inner lips. When he was all the way in he stopped and allowed their bodies to almost become one. Her arms and legs moved to entwine him and hold him there.

When he sensed that she was ready he began to pull out and push back in. His movements began slowly, gradually building in speed and the length to which he withdrew. As the intensity increased, her finger nails on one hand started to dig into his back while her other hand grabbed the back of his head forcing his lips harder against hers. With Amy, Adam had learned how to prolong himself but, with this level of intensity, he wasn't sure that he would be able to hold himself for as long. She was close to coming herself and sensing that he was close himself she flexed her vaginal muscles to clamp his cock and hold him rigidly inside her. "Oh my god, I'm coming!' he gasped and with that he climaxed and burst into her. She grasped his arse with her finger nails digging into him.

"Don't stop pumping baby. I'm coming. I'm coming", she screamed and seconds later she gasped and climaxed.

She could feel his cock becoming softer but continued to pull his groin hard into her as she came for a second and then a third time. Exhausted, he laid on top of her gasping for breath. Their sweaty bodies melded together and stayed like that for what seemed ages until Adam kissed her and rolled off to the side. He grasped her hand and pulled it to his lips where he kissed it.

"God that was marvellous", she whispered. "Are you okay?"

"I am superb. Thank you so much."

He raised his arm and she rolled in to nestle tight against him. Totally spent they fell asleep in that position. Adam woke as the sun peeked into the room. Rebecca had moved away during the night and was still asleep lying on her side facing him. He stared at her beautiful face slightly covered with her hair and smiled to himself. He hadn't felt so contented for such a long time and the dilemmas that he had spoken to her about yesterday felt like that they had been washed away.

She opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Make love to me again", she said in a low husky voice.

He duly rolled in between her opened legs, leaned down and began to kiss her. Their love making that morning was not as frenetic as it had been the night before but was slow, tender and loving. As they lay cuddled into each other's arms afterwards she whispered "I love you".

Without hesitation he replied "And I love you too."

Three hours later, and after another leisurely breakfast on their balcony, they were standing at the LAX security gate hugging each other tightly. She didn't want to leave and he didn't want her to go but they both knew that she had to. After a final lingering kiss she walked through security and waved him goodbye. He blew her a kiss, watched her disappear behind the barrier and walked out to get a cab back to the hotel. The next day Adam checked out of the hotel and started off on the next stage of his odyssey.

Rebecca counted down the days to the Labor Day weekend. She worked hard during the day to ensure that she had enough free time late in the evening to phone or FaceTime Adam every night. Because of the time difference he had changed his days to start earlier so that he could be in his hotel for when she called. She would lie on her bed and stroke herself while she was speaking to him. The urge to feel him inside of her usually resulted in her coming hard without too much effort and he loved hearing her pant and squeal down the phone or watch her face on the screen while she came. He looked forward all day to either hearing her voice or seeing her beautiful face, or both. If she was on FaceTime she would lie naked to allow him to see her gorgeous body.

One evening she was so desperate to FaceTime him that she had forgotten to undress and was still wearing the gold coloured mohair sweater that he had fantasized about her wearing. When she went to take it off so he could see her tits he shouted into the phone.

"No!!! Don't take it off. Keep it on and rub your nipples so that I can see them poking through the mohair."

"So how long have you had a thing about my sweater?" she asked in a perplexed voice.

"Since the first time I was in your apartment and you were kneeling in front of me going through all of the probate paperwork. It's been one of my fantasies ever since. Don't ask me why but it is. I loved the way the fuzziness of it nestles against your bare back. By the way I never complimented you on your very artistic and sexy tattoo. How long have you had that?"

"Oh, a few years ago now. One of my few boyfriends had tattoos and suggested that I get one. In my job I couldn't have anything that would show so one on the base of my spine seemed to the right place. I love dolphins and have always wanted to swim with them."

As she rubbed her nipples with her free hand they became fully erect and she wondered why she had never done it before as it was rather sensual. She pointed her phone at her chest as she rubbed and she could hear Adam's breathing getting deeper so she knew that he was getting turned on and masturbating.

"I bet you would love to suck my nipples at this point, wouldn't you?" she asked.

"You are spot on", he gasped. "And at the same time I would like to kneel over your face and pound my throbbing dick deep into your mouth."

"Now that sounds really good. I would run my tongue up and down your gorgeous shaft and then take you fully into my hot mouth. And when you came I would lap up every drop of your steaming hot cum."

She heard him gasp and knew that he had cum. She smiled to herself and started of dreaming of their next meeting.

A week before she was due to meet him in Chicago Rebecca went to the bike clothing store that Adam had told her about. She spent hours choosing her gear and a shed load of money. She wanted everything to be perfect and chose a flip lid helmet with a built in sun visor in the same color as the tank on his bike. She also got them to install the same model Bluetooth communicator into her new helmet so that they could talk while riding or she could listen to her music. She didn't tell him that she had bought it all as she wanted to model it for him in person when they next met.

Adam's odyssey went to plan and he had adjusted the number of days so that he would reach Chicago for the Labor Day weekend. He thought of Amy every day and when he reached the sights that she had wanted to go to, particularly Yellowstone, his sense of loss was still hard to bear. However, he also thought of Rebecca every day and, as each day went by, he began to miss being with her more and more. The psychological battle between a love lost and a new love was sometimes difficult for him to reconcile. At those points he spoke to Amy in his head and asked for her wisdom and advice. Her advice was always the same; 'keep me in your heart but live for the now and enjoy your life.'

Rebecca had booked the hotel in Chicago and sent him the details. She had chosen one with views of the harbour with secure underground parking and had booked her flight so that she could be in the room before he arrived as she wanted to surprise him. She had packed her biker clothing rather than wear it all on the plane and had been very sparing with the other clothing that she had brought with her in her holdall. Adam was going to empty one of his panniers, box it up along with his roll bag and get it all sent back home so that she could put her gear into it. Her thinking was that anything she couldn't get into the pannier she would put in the box. She checked into the hotel just after noon and waited to hear from him that he had arrived. She took a leisurely bath while waiting, rubbed body lotion all over and wore the perfume that she knew he liked. She laid all of the biking gear out on the bed, ready to put it on when she heard that he was on his way up.

At just after 4pm he phoned to say that he had just parked up, was unloading his panniers and would be with her in ten minutes. She squeezed into her leather jeans and jacket, put her new knee length laced touring boots on and placed the helmet at the bottom of the bed. She lay on her side on the bed with one leg cocked and waited for him. When he knocked on the door she called out that it was unlocked. He opened the door, came in and let it close behind him. When he saw her on the bed he dropped his bag and his jaw.

"Wow. What a sight for sore eyes!"

"Well come over here and give your biker bitch a big kiss", she squealed.

Not needing a second invitation he ran across the room, jumped onto the bed next to her and planted a big kiss on her lips. She pulled him to her and drove her lips against his. When she let him go, he kneeled back and admired her gear.

123456...9