All Comments on 'A Whole New World Ch. 00'

by notsooldpervert

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
Liked it

I liked it. Keep at it. I will be on the look out for more. We need a good genie story all the others never got far/incomplete. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad.

You have my attention so I will check out the next chapter posting. One bit of advice when you make your chapters. Try to see if you can make them more than one page long. Some people will complain about it being to short otherwise. But other than that good luck with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start!

I agree, there are way too many genie stories on this site that get abandoned. Color me intrigued. I'm not going to even suggest a direction for you to go, I don't wish to dilute the story, but I will be following to see the events unfold. Good luck!

MountainTXMountainTXover 7 years ago

Good start, I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice beginning

nice beginning even if some of it resembles the other genie stories.

And please try to make each chapter about 3 pages long.

Thanks for taking up the genie story plot, hope you make the most of it.

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertover 7 years agoAuthor
Hmmm...

I've been writing in Word and this chapter was about 2 1/2 pages. The next two are pending approval and are a bit longer. I was trying to be somewhat concise, thinking I was at 3 pages. I'll see what I can do about longer chapters starting with chapter 03.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Start

I love these types of stories and I've read both of the series you mentioned. I've also edited some stories using Word. They were 29-30 pages in Word but only 5 pages when posted. I'm looking forward to more and put you on my watch list.

silverslydersilverslyderover 7 years ago
Interesting

I've done a bit of writing myself but life has kept me far too busy from continuing. I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting start

Normally I don't vote unless it's at least 3 pages, but based on your comment and the fact that I like the introduction it gets a 5.

neosamneosamover 7 years ago
intersting

Wow... waiting for the next

HeaveninwordsHeaveninwordsover 7 years ago
Looking forward for more

I have read all the genie stories here in literotica and they always amaze me. You have a good rythm going with this one. Waiting to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love genie storys

Great start & looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good so far. I hope it keeps going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous