All Comments on 'A Whole New World Ch. 01'

by QT_Pie123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
so far so good

this has potential to be quite erotic I just hope she is not going to fuck the whole family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Try again

Without meaning to be too harsh: It was dull, cliche, and lifeless. Try some different scenarios. Introduce another girl into the mix. And for pete's sake, as the previous guy said, don't have her fuck all the guys. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it, can't wait for chapter 2

Keep em cumming!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 7 years ago
Nice start.

Good story line loved the first part and hope you keep writing . Gave it a 5. Hope part 2 is longer .Very well done thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Alcatraz

My dick got about as hard as a rock and the feeling I have from the story line tells me that Becky is probably going to fuck and suck every member of the family. Can't wait for the sequel (s)

VegasMike155VegasMike155over 7 years ago
Can't Please Everyone It Seems

So, as the song says, you might as well please yourself. Some people want Becky to suck and fuck everyone in her family...others are hoping she won't. I guess that means that QT_Pie123 gets the tiebreaking vote. QT, I loved your first effort and am looking for more episodes involving Becky and her family in whatever direction you choose to take them. You are already on my Favorite Authors list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Had my cock rock hard bring on part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQT_Pie123@QT_Pie123
Charlotte to Samantha [after she sleeps with Charlotte’s brother]: Is your vagina in the New York City guide books? Because it should be; it's the hottest spot in town, it's always open!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES