All Comments on 'A Whole New World Ch. 02'

by notsooldpervert

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
auguy86auguy86over 7 years ago
Getting better

I like the longer, more descriptive sex scene this time around, definitely a step up from the previous chapter. Still a bit short, but not so short as to leave me unfulfilled as a reader.

Score: *****

silverslydersilverslyderover 7 years ago
A bit short

Im really starting to enjoy the story, however i do with that the sections were a bit longer. Then again i have a preference for longer story segments. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Could be a really good read if the paragraphs become long enough to be chapters.

cazmoscazmosover 7 years ago

Good work

Longer segments would be nice

FrognutFrognutover 7 years ago
Very good build up

I like how you have taken a little different perspective on this with the bonding of the Genie to the Master and how it is his blood and fluids that make her his completely.

I agree a little longer segment would be awesome but I understand that good work takes time and putting out the next part in a timely manner may not work together well with keeping your story as good as it has been so far, but please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this, too many genie stories have fallen to the literotica genie curse as it is... they keep stopping prematurely...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's true...

There seems to be some kind of curse on the genie stories on lit... Please tell us if you're giving up or something! The community will do anything to break this curse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like this story.

Nice story. Straight to the action. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Liked this Story

Gave you a 5

I'm sad to see you have not continued this tale nor writen another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Start

This was a great start for a story line. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking for more chapters.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

What happened??? Another INCOMPLETE Genie story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous