All Comments on 'A whore is made'

by Red23

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Been there and want it even more

Great little story. I've been there..wickedly fucked and used up. And I wanted it more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

wow, I could go for that right here and right now. Got me all horny now! that is the kind of first time I would like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I wish someone will take me like that

cmlvrvacmlvrvaabout 12 years ago
My way too!

I was broken in to sucking and being fucked very similar!

When his cock started down my ass hole I thought I would die. Then all of a sudden I was slamming back and my hole was gripping his cock wanting more and more..

He shot a load of cum in my ass and had enough to cover my whole face too!! Great story...tell me more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I would luv to be fucked like that. The only thing that would top it off is to have it videod for me to share later.

jackt1977jackt1977almost 11 years ago
Fuckin A

Yeah. Just like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This guy will come back for more abuse. He loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story. I get to use a lot of guys like you. I answer your submission, if your single I get asked over to your place, if not, its a hotel room or in the car, unless its a van I will not go. Last guy asked me to his place, he was married, wife was away, a little bit older mid 40s. I arrived , he met me, shorts, t, told me he had been thinking about this for some time. well, no more thinking as I undressed, he saw me then, over here, standing, I pushed his head down, he wasn't great at sucking cock, he gagged a few times on my 8 inches but I got semi hard. Ok, lead the way, I followed him to the bedroom, chance to back out for him but no he went into a small bedroom, get them off and kneel, he did, round chubby ass, prefer that over skinny. I got my lube, fingering his ass with first one, then 2 fingers, then placed the head of my cock, relax, a short sharp jab and he squealed, the head of my cock in him, slowly pushing, his ass gripping my cock. I heard him, aagh, im going to cum and I felt his insides clench me as his cum shot onto the bed. I eased back, enjoying the tightness of his ass ensuring he got my whole length, faster now, oagh, I cant stop cumming,, I slapped his ass hard, pulling my cock almost all the way out, then back in, oh yes, do it, fuck me as I got up higher over him pushing straight down into him until my cum emptied deep into him. As I said, I get to use guys like you. Most, like him, ask me over again.

takemycherrybumtakemycherrybumabout 5 years ago
My fantasy cum true

I have tried to meet up with an old gay bi top n wish that happened or happens to me mmmmm yes please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous